Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

The Dead Bodies Of The Fulani Youths Killed In Yorro LGA, Taraba (Graphic Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Dead Bodies Of The Fulani Youths Killed In Yorro LGA, Taraba (Graphic Photo) (38644 Views)

Protesters Storm Edo Government House With Bodies Of Youths Killed By Thugs / Jukun Militants Attack Farmers In Taraba (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Kill 50 In Donada And Kaltibu In Taraba (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dead Bodies Of The Fulani Youths Killed In Yorro LGA, Taraba (Graphic Photo) by majella4: 4:02pm On May 25, 2018
Below are the dead bodies of the slain Fulani youths killed in Yorro LGA, Taraba State.

Hope they won't attack back?Chain reaction loading!

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..in/2018/05/see-dead-bodies-of-fulani-youths-killed.html

1 Like

Re: The Dead Bodies Of The Fulani Youths Killed In Yorro LGA, Taraba (Graphic Photo) by Anigreat: 4:04pm On May 25, 2018
Can someone tell me what buhari is still doing as Nigeria president ?

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Dead Bodies Of The Fulani Youths Killed In Yorro LGA, Taraba (Graphic Photo) by ifeanyibxt: 4:05pm On May 25, 2018
Shalom

5 Likes

Re: The Dead Bodies Of The Fulani Youths Killed In Yorro LGA, Taraba (Graphic Photo) by donk552(m): 4:22pm On May 25, 2018
12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dead Bodies Of The Fulani Youths Killed In Yorro LGA, Taraba (Graphic Photo) by Dollyak(f): 4:24pm On May 25, 2018
This is so sad and devastating. It worries me that Nigerians now appears desensitize to these killings. Buhari,has failed massively in the issue of security and by all measure has failed in governance.

I don't understand why any intelligent person could support Buhari for 2019, when there are so much insecurities all over the country. It is often said that the most solemn duty of a president is to protect his people, something of which Buhari has failed at.

There is a reason why Winston Churchill was voted as the greatest Briton of all time over Sir Isaac Newtorn and also voted the greatest prime minister alongside Clement Attlee. The simple reason was because of security/Leadership they provided during/Post-Word War II.

How can you lot rate a president because of anti corruption campaign that has so far shown to be a red herring. Even the reported massive infrastructure wouldn't be enough to push his rating over 5, with the insecurities all over the countries.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Dead Bodies Of The Fulani Youths Killed In Yorro LGA, Taraba (Graphic Photo) by johnmartus(m): 4:33pm On May 25, 2018
How do we identify that this is a fresh attack or they are Fulani's?

10 Likes

Re: The Dead Bodies Of The Fulani Youths Killed In Yorro LGA, Taraba (Graphic Photo) by Tallesty1(m): 4:33pm On May 25, 2018
Anigreat:
Can someone tell me what buhari is still doing as Nigeria president ?
He's currently plotting with the herdsmen to revenge this killing.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dead Bodies Of The Fulani Youths Killed In Yorro LGA, Taraba (Graphic Photo) by Dollyak(f): 4:43pm On May 25, 2018
Lalasticalala what you saying?

1 Like

Re: The Dead Bodies Of The Fulani Youths Killed In Yorro LGA, Taraba (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 25, 2018
If I say "good" now, the "transmission" people will be after me....make I no kuku write anything!

9 Likes

Re: The Dead Bodies Of The Fulani Youths Killed In Yorro LGA, Taraba (Graphic Photo) by columbus007(m): 5:22pm On May 25, 2018
there's war,but alot of us are pretending not to see it.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Dead Bodies Of The Fulani Youths Killed In Yorro LGA, Taraba (Graphic Photo) by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:44pm On May 25, 2018
columbus007:

Nigeria is at war

But what concerns Buhari is his reelection...
And the extamination of all political opponents..
Period..

Buhari is a terrorist

15 Likes

Re: The Dead Bodies Of The Fulani Youths Killed In Yorro LGA, Taraba (Graphic Photo) by SalamRushdie: 5:45pm On May 25, 2018
Taraba people are defending themselves and their land

17 Likes

Re: The Dead Bodies Of The Fulani Youths Killed In Yorro LGA, Taraba (Graphic Photo) by SalamRushdie: 5:46pm On May 25, 2018
columbus007:

Nigeria is has been in the middle of a one sided 3 year civil war since Buhari came but Nigerians are too docile to know ... Buhari civil war is already longer than the Biafra civil war

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dead Bodies Of The Fulani Youths Killed In Yorro LGA, Taraba (Graphic Photo) by musa234(m): 5:54pm On May 25, 2018
We don't have a presidency in this country, they are only there to enrich themselves and families.. I spit on all of them.. Useless leaders

3 Likes

Re: The Dead Bodies Of The Fulani Youths Killed In Yorro LGA, Taraba (Graphic Photo) by AfonjaConehead: 5:55pm On May 25, 2018
Meanwhile,all coneheads SHAKEspares right now grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: The Dead Bodies Of The Fulani Youths Killed In Yorro LGA, Taraba (Graphic Photo) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 6:04pm On May 25, 2018
Fulani against​ Nigeria. So sad they don't realize the battle is futile.

6 Likes

Re: The Dead Bodies Of The Fulani Youths Killed In Yorro LGA, Taraba (Graphic Photo) by Turantula(m): 6:23pm On May 25, 2018
Hope only the Fulanis were affected

5 Likes

Re: The Dead Bodies Of The Fulani Youths Killed In Yorro LGA, Taraba (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 25, 2018
embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Dead Bodies Of The Fulani Youths Killed In Yorro LGA, Taraba (Graphic Photo) by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:58pm On May 25, 2018
Just imagine how innocent people (Fulani muslims) we're slaughtered in cold blood.
Of course, the media will play this the same way they ve alws played it when muslims re killed. The impact of this savage slaughter will be downplayed by our very biased media while our Christian hypocrites will blame PMB as usual

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Dead Bodies Of The Fulani Youths Killed In Yorro LGA, Taraba (Graphic Photo) by Deltayankeeboi: 7:00pm On May 25, 2018
are these the only ones they could kill.

rubbish i thought i would be seeing like four dangote trucks packed and heaped with dead bodies of fulani people.

anyway, half bread is better than now. Next time they should kill more and mutilate very well.

I love this. . . More grease to the elbows of the fulani killers

We want to keep reading more of this good news

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dead Bodies Of The Fulani Youths Killed In Yorro LGA, Taraba (Graphic Photo) by Uyi168: 7:01pm On May 25, 2018
Ogun naim to go kee buhari
Re: The Dead Bodies Of The Fulani Youths Killed In Yorro LGA, Taraba (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:01pm On May 25, 2018
I have seen so many pictures of dead body this year alone that I no longer flinch when I see one..May God help Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: The Dead Bodies Of The Fulani Youths Killed In Yorro LGA, Taraba (Graphic Photo) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:02pm On May 25, 2018
Cc
Re: The Dead Bodies Of The Fulani Youths Killed In Yorro LGA, Taraba (Graphic Photo) by obembet(f): 7:04pm On May 25, 2018
I still believe that BUHARI is gaining something from this killing of innocent Nigerians

BUHARI till 2090

1 Like

Re: The Dead Bodies Of The Fulani Youths Killed In Yorro LGA, Taraba (Graphic Photo) by kolawoleibukun2: 7:04pm On May 25, 2018
no life is worth being wasted like this. i think sane people should have a fair say in this. but how can they have a fair say when the northerners laugh over the killings of christians and athiests?

after all the allegation, no leader of the fulani people came out to defend his people. they just kept quiet and watched people get killed by these muslims.

people are mistaking these people fulani herdsmen. the fulani herdsmen are not the perpetrators. we are only blackballing a particular tribe which is not fair.

the sincere truth is that these killings are done by muslims. they rejoice when people call these killers fulani herdsmen. they are dodging the bullets.

any killing is muslims attack. dont demonize these fulani herdsmen. we have had the fulani herdsmen for decades. they have been supplying us with meat for decades. the killers are muslims.

these ones killed in Taraba could have been innocent or they could have been jihadists.

buhari went to US to announce that they are Ghadaffi boys. he is trying hard to protect the interest of the fulani people which is not a bad things but he also has the responsibility to protect others in the same vein. instead of using the word muslim he called them ghadaffi boys.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dead Bodies Of The Fulani Youths Killed In Yorro LGA, Taraba (Graphic Photo) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:04pm On May 25, 2018
GEJ had Boko Haram... PMB has Herdsmen...

Why weren't these issues so prevalent during OBJ's era? What was he doing right ?

Don't mention Niger Delta militants, they are a child's play compared to terrorism in Nigeria today

3 Likes

Re: The Dead Bodies Of The Fulani Youths Killed In Yorro LGA, Taraba (Graphic Photo) by enemyofprogress: 7:05pm On May 25, 2018
Nice one, very nice one.

Nigeria 1- 65 Fulani Herdsmen

2 Likes

Re: The Dead Bodies Of The Fulani Youths Killed In Yorro LGA, Taraba (Graphic Photo) by phreakabit(m): 7:05pm On May 25, 2018
Why does this look FAKE!
Lets get closer CLEARER shots never-mind the gruesomeness.
Re: The Dead Bodies Of The Fulani Youths Killed In Yorro LGA, Taraba (Graphic Photo) by fucktoto: 7:08pm On May 25, 2018
taraba people just put their legs deep into shiit again. you know this bastards will always clap back and will always have federal backing yet you make the mistake of killing them FIRST when you don't have any defense against their unpredictable attacks. it hurts me because innocent people are going to pay for this.

and that time booooohari zombies like shamecurls would celebrate it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

49-Year-Old Man Caught In Ikorodu Molesting A 5-Year-Old Girl (photos) / Timon Chukwuemeka Recounts Ordeal With SARS / Christopher Madaki: Jema’a Secretary, Wife, Daughter-in-law Murdered In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.