Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

The Best Cars Frank Edwards Drives (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Best Cars Frank Edwards Drives (Photos) (64043 Views)

'Illuminati Member' Begs Frank Edwards After He Said this to him / Patoranking And Frank Edwards After Church Service At Christ Embassy (Photo) / Frank Edwards Shades Burna Boy Over Robbery Of Mr 2kay Allegations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Cars Frank Edwards Drives (Photos) by joshnes(m): 9:20pm On May 25, 2018
Drlouis415:
this is never mark of power in Christianity.
from faith to finance that's how gospel get washed
you may be right, prosperity is not a mark of true christianity. But you do know God is pleased with our prosperity (Ps 25:27). And again remember to rejoice with those that rejoice.

1 Like

Re: The Best Cars Frank Edwards Drives (Photos) by darlenese(f): 9:21pm On May 25, 2018
i am here singing his songs and he is busy driving his car huh?
Re: The Best Cars Frank Edwards Drives (Photos) by Nedfed(m): 9:26pm On May 25, 2018
Nice of him
Gud 2 serve God
Re: The Best Cars Frank Edwards Drives (Photos) by adims96(m): 9:28pm On May 25, 2018
He also owns an Audi i8 gifted to him by Don moen

2 Likes

Re: The Best Cars Frank Edwards Drives (Photos) by datizy(f): 9:29pm On May 25, 2018
EastGold:
Why is it that he can't sing without shouting iyeh - iyeh
Lols! Na the shouting dey worry you abi? grin grin
Re: The Best Cars Frank Edwards Drives (Photos) by joshnes(m): 9:30pm On May 25, 2018
phreakabit:

Abeg tell them o.
Sinners make money.
Babalawo makes money.
It's all about WORKING diligently.
God plays a big role in favouring us, yes.
But if you no work, you no go chop!
The wealth of a sinner is a trap (Ps 92:7). And it's not all about diligence, like you mentioned favour is also very important. Who told you there are no musicians (secular or gospel) who are not more hardworking than he is?
Re: The Best Cars Frank Edwards Drives (Photos) by gaby(m): 9:34pm On May 25, 2018
Dude is good and a personal inspiration..just a month older than I am...God dey...

Click on my siggy
Re: The Best Cars Frank Edwards Drives (Photos) by phreakabit(m): 9:34pm On May 25, 2018
joshnes:
The wealth of a sinner is a trap (Ps 92:7). And it's not all about diligence, like you mentioned favour is also very important. Who told you there are no musicians (secular or gospel) who are not more hardworking than he is?

Lmao. Go and sell tomato in hopes to topple Dangote as the richest man in Africa.... Good luck.
He is only making this much money, because of Christ Embassy, just so you know.

2 Likes

Re: The Best Cars Frank Edwards Drives (Photos) by Nelson1235: 9:38pm On May 25, 2018
Essentials1:
is that one car
yes o my brother. don't mind doz way d kill their selves in d name of game(cult).
Re: The Best Cars Frank Edwards Drives (Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:40pm On May 25, 2018
darlenese:
i am here singing his songs and he is busy driving his car huh?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Best Cars Frank Edwards Drives (Photos) by gaby(m): 9:42pm On May 25, 2018
phreakabit:

Abeg tell them o.
Sinners make money.
Babalawo makes money.
It's all about WORKING diligently.
God plays a big role in favouring us, yes.
But if you no work, you no go chop!

You get sense die.....no be only working diligently oo...the secret is working smartly...if na by diligently legbukes for be the richest people in the world...

Grace,favour and destiny settles it all...

Our lives are like the yahoos,hotmails and nairalands of this world in God/life's lappies....all programmed and waiting for download to be complete....

Every life has got bundle...daily,monthly yearly...et al
Click on my siggy

2 Likes

Re: The Best Cars Frank Edwards Drives (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 9:43pm On May 25, 2018
He sings to God and God made him prosper,that's a typical example of Working hard and serving God
Re: The Best Cars Frank Edwards Drives (Photos) by KingBaba1(m): 9:52pm On May 25, 2018
EastGold:
Lol, just as small doctor can't sing without saying hain hain, so edward is gospel music small doctor

1 Like

Re: The Best Cars Frank Edwards Drives (Photos) by Balingz: 10:01pm On May 25, 2018
Essentials1:
is that one car

1 Like

Re: The Best Cars Frank Edwards Drives (Photos) by JeanJackson124: 10:10pm On May 25, 2018
Essentials1:
is that one car
Hmmm
Re: The Best Cars Frank Edwards Drives (Photos) by aujile(m): 10:27pm On May 25, 2018
EastGold:
Why can't you sing your own and even shout 'iyeh iyeh' if you think it is that simple to shout
Re: The Best Cars Frank Edwards Drives (Photos) by marttol: 10:48pm On May 25, 2018
Drlouis415:
this is never mark of power in Christianity.
from faith to finance that's how gospel get washed
true
Re: The Best Cars Frank Edwards Drives (Photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 25, 2018
joshnes:
Una sabi talk rubbish, so bill gate wealth na trap.
Re: The Best Cars Frank Edwards Drives (Photos) by Revolva(m): 11:19pm On May 25, 2018
see all lagos olosho here

https://m.facebook.com/naijaolosho
Re: The Best Cars Frank Edwards Drives (Photos) by tiger28: 11:28pm On May 25, 2018
I still find it VERY difficult to believe that JUST by standing next to ANY car means you are the owner. You take these celebs serious then you are on your own!

1 Like

Re: The Best Cars Frank Edwards Drives (Photos) by JohnVianney: 12:43am On May 26, 2018
Re: The Best Cars Frank Edwards Drives (Photos) by solobet9ja(m): 3:58am On May 26, 2018
Pipedreams:
Is this a gospel singer or a yahoo boy? He looks like a womanizer too. God save us from this endtime preachers and gospel singers. Tuhey love the world!!
then you hate the world.busy body! Why wouldn't you mind your your business at least for once?
Re: The Best Cars Frank Edwards Drives (Photos) by Nobody: 5:34am On May 26, 2018
anyimontana:
no,its ur head...afonja hater spotted
Only an osu-alusi pig can spot an afonja....
Re: The Best Cars Frank Edwards Drives (Photos) by Nobody: 5:36am On May 26, 2018
miqos02:
Yea, a hardworking man deserves enjoyment.

I sell laptop hard drives
I need please.
The hdd type. The one small than the ones u just displayed.
Like 80-160 gig
Re: The Best Cars Frank Edwards Drives (Photos) by snofay(m): 6:36am On May 26, 2018
Pipedreams:
Is this a gospel singer or a yahoo boy? He looks like a womanizer too. God save us from this endtime preachers and gospel singers. They love the world!!
As per say u are d all knowing Na. Becos u serve God u should be poor abi. Shrinker!!!

1 Like

Re: The Best Cars Frank Edwards Drives (Photos) by miqos02(m): 7:02am On May 26, 2018
IgbosAreOsus:

I need please.
The hdd type. The one small than the ones u just displayed.
Like 80-160 gig
both are available
80gb @ 3500
160gb @ 5k
Re: The Best Cars Frank Edwards Drives (Photos) by Ebogucp(m): 9:15am On May 26, 2018
miqos02:
Yea, a hardworking man deserves enjoyment.

I sell laptop hard drives
where are u based ??
Re: The Best Cars Frank Edwards Drives (Photos) by miqos02(m): 10:45am On May 26, 2018
Ebogucp:
where are u based ??
Ikeja, lagos
Re: The Best Cars Frank Edwards Drives (Photos) by mayo47(m): 11:07am On May 26, 2018
AlphaMajestic:
this short boy has money like dis??
his humble

Money na by height?

2 Likes

Re: The Best Cars Frank Edwards Drives (Photos) by AlphaMajestic: 1:18pm On May 26, 2018
mayo47:

Money na by height?
no, by sense
Re: The Best Cars Frank Edwards Drives (Photos) by big7: 1:39pm On May 26, 2018
gaby:

You get sense die.....no be only working diligently oo...the secret is working smartly...if na by diligently legbukes for be the richest people in the world...

Grace,favour and destiny settles it all...

Our lives are like the yahoos,hotmails and nairalands of this world in God/life's lappies....all programmed and waiting for download to be complete....

Every life has got bundle...daily,monthly yearly...et al
Click on my siggy

Bro you too get sense... Sense too dey worry you... You too wise... I just love this thing wey just drop here... God Na the programmer... Waiting for our to download finish... My own remain small... Make God no disconnect the connection
Re: The Best Cars Frank Edwards Drives (Photos) by gaby(m): 2:16pm On May 26, 2018
big7:

Bro you too get sense... Sense too dey worry you... You too wise... I just love this thing wey just drop here... God Na the programmer... Waiting for our to download finish... My own remain small... Make God no disconnect the connection

Hahaha download in progress

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shola Ogudu Survives Motor Accident (Photos) / Man Slapped For Grabbing Victoria Kimani’s Ass / Burna Boy's Ex, Stefflon Don Flaunts Her Curves In A Cryptic Post (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.