Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,832 members, 7,828,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo (37957 Views)

10 Persons Who Died In Ifeanyi Ubah’s Convoy Identified / Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) / 21-Year-Old Man Arrested For Having Sex With Underage Boys In Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo by CastedDude: 5:53pm On May 25, 2018
According to reports, some suspected cultists said to be terrorizing the Obosi community in Anambra state have been arrested by security operatives. The cultists who were alleged to have killed over 10 youths in the state in the last 3 days - have been moved from the Obosi police station to the state capital, Awka.

The crack team made up of Police, NDLEA, Army, Navy, DSS, Obosi local vigilante were coordinated by the state government through the ADC to governor Willie Obiano.

The PG Obosi community, the SA to Gov Obiano and other patriotic indigenes of Obosi assisted the crack team who stormed Obosi with over 10 trucks to engage the suspects.

Meanwhile, the team successfully arrested a lady who is the leader of the cult gang.

According to reports, 31 males and a female were rounded up in their hideout. The attempt to escape by the only female in the gang who is the leader failed as the crack team successfully arrested her.

Those arrested will likely be paraded by the police and arraigned to face justice.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/suspected-cultists-arrested-after-killing-of-10-persons-in-anambra-state-photo.html

1 Share

Re: Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo by youngest85(m): 5:55pm On May 25, 2018
Anambra the home of peace

Mwl, that tall guy looks like someone dancing shaku shaku

15 Likes

Re: Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo by otobasin2323(m): 5:59pm On May 25, 2018
serves them right. Ode
Re: Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo by NwaNimo1(m): 6:00pm On May 25, 2018
Hmm... awaiting solid proof.
Re: Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo by johnmartus(m): 6:06pm On May 25, 2018
embarassed killing people like goat .

1 Like

Re: Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 25, 2018
criminals!!!
Re: Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo by Maket: 6:11pm On May 25, 2018
All these people killed by these small boys. Gun is a powerful weapon. These rats I can squeeze with my palms but not when they come with guns. I no carry ODESHI. RIP to the death.

8 Likes

Re: Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo by Masama: 7:55pm On May 25, 2018
Where is the picture of the lady cultist? angry make e no be say na d babe weh I dey eye for obosi o

8 Likes

Re: Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo by neyoflexzyl(m): 9:13pm On May 25, 2018
We need to see the picture as indicated by the caption
Re: Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo by Mrjaz(m): 9:13pm On May 25, 2018
angry grin
Re: Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo by ozoebuka1(m): 9:14pm On May 25, 2018
Now they'd be saying "had I known" shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo by BlackHatNaija: 9:14pm On May 25, 2018
Oh goodness! Please add graphics.
If you shed human blood, one day yours will be shed likewise.

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo by exlinkleads(f): 9:15pm On May 25, 2018
my God
Re: Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo by Ogaslopp: 9:15pm On May 25, 2018
Shun cultism
Re: Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo by ygenius: 9:15pm On May 25, 2018
Anal bra

1 Like

Re: Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo by dyangprof(m): 9:15pm On May 25, 2018
youngest85:
Anambra the home of peace

Mwl, that tall guy looks like someone dancing shaku shaku
Home of peace ke? Abi home of Ritual and business

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo by SoapQueen(f): 9:17pm On May 25, 2018
Obosi?. Loooooool!!

I thought the natives of the place are perfect. *ratchet laughter*
Re: Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo by obembet(f): 9:17pm On May 25, 2018
KANU boys don dey reduce...

1 Like

Re: Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo by josephace2020: 9:18pm On May 25, 2018
Great
Re: Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo by jchioma: 9:19pm On May 25, 2018
Na wa o!

The team successfully arrested a lady who is the leader of the cult gang.

According to reports, 31 males and a female (leader of the cult gang) were rounded up in their hideout.

This one no bi ordinary woman, commandeering 31 men! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:20pm On May 25, 2018
The clampdown on the cultists these days is real.

Good job!
Re: Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo by hisgrace090: 9:22pm On May 25, 2018
Anambra security and the governor, I hail you all.
Re: Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo by tokrizy: 9:23pm On May 25, 2018
say NO to CULTISM
1)IT DOESN'T PAY
2)YOU REMAIN BROKE because U WON'T EVEN THINK OF MAKING MONEY ALL YOU THINKING ABOUT IS HOW TO KILL SOMEONE OR HOW TO HIDE SO U WON'T BE SPOTTED BY YOUR RIVAL CULT GROUP WEN WAR STARTS
3)MAKES YOUR TIME ON EARTH SHORT
4)NO REST OF MIND
5)I WON'T CRY 4 U IN AS MUCH AS I HEAR SAY NA CULTIST U BE AND DEM KILL U 4 BATTLE FIELD
6)LIKE AND SHARE IF U SUPPORT SAY NO TO CULTISM
7)INSTEAD BE A GEE BOY IT IS FAR BETTER..
PLS DON'T QUOTE ME I WILL IGNORE UR 4 GENERATIONS

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 25, 2018
cheesy
Re: Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo by 2mch(m): 9:25pm On May 25, 2018
Female gang leader...
Re: Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo by Alejoc(m): 9:25pm On May 25, 2018
Game up.....

Time to face the music!
Re: Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo by SAMBARRY: 9:29pm On May 25, 2018
Low lives.yet their colleagues still in the killing buisness will never learn.what a wasted life
Re: Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo by Witnes: 9:31pm On May 25, 2018
Until we learn to respect ourselves, region and religion so as to stride forward. No body is abusing Christianity, Jesus and so on now but if unarguably it happened in d north, cha, d insult will start 4rm Mohammed, to Islam, to Muslims and completely limbo those that committed d heinous crimes. We are born sinners and no body is perfect.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Kills His Wife For Denying Him Sex In Niger State / Police open fire on Shiite protesters in Abuja (Disturbing Photos) / 17-Year-Old Girl Sells Her Baby In Onitsha For N500,000 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.