Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,158 members, 7,845,815 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo (37972 Views)

10 Persons Who Died In Ifeanyi Ubah’s Convoy Identified / Pregnant Girlfriend Stabs Boyfriend To Death In Anambra (Photo) / 21-Year-Old Man Arrested For Having Sex With Underage Boys In Anambra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo by gaby(m): 9:31pm On May 25, 2018
E be like say koti go come kpake me o...maybe I go gather "pack 6"...

Click on my siggy
Re: Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo by kmaster007: 9:33pm On May 25, 2018
una don die
Re: Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo by vioment: 9:34pm On May 25, 2018
Feed our lions, tigers, and leopards in the zoos with these types of idiots. Feed them alive and tied like that including their legs. This should be done after judgement in the courts.
Re: Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo by beegs(m): 9:36pm On May 25, 2018
FINALLY NDLEA HAS BECOME A SECURITY AGENCY.
Re: Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo by skales67(m): 9:36pm On May 25, 2018
Good job! I detest cultists. They should be made to face the firing squad!

Obiano meant it when he said he takes security seriously in Anambra.

Kudos.

Unlike one gbegiri eating pot bellied governor who is busy commissioning bus station while cultists kill and maim in Ikorodu.
Re: Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo by Stallion93(m): 9:56pm On May 25, 2018
Chai! Imagine Nigeria 15 years from now
Re: Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo by Killurself: 9:57pm On May 25, 2018
Igbo Amaka

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo by ebujany(m): 10:25pm On May 25, 2018
Hmmm... biacan , can you see what I saw?
Re: Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo by sapele914(m): 11:28pm On May 25, 2018
neyoflexzyl:
We need to see the picture as indicated by the caption
Alleged IPOB herdsmen strike in Anambra?

1 Like

Re: Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo by ahamonyeka(m): 11:30pm On May 25, 2018
all this ones they set free tomorrow and they will go to what they were arrested for.

kill them all as to serve as a deterrent to others.

quote me wrongly make thunder fire you, your family and your generation.
Re: Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo by kkboy(m): 11:43pm On May 25, 2018
What a shame Igbo people killing their own in the name of cultism , and you claim you are anything better then the killer herdsmen.

2 Likes

Re: Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo by Hafeezcodex1(m): 11:46pm On May 25, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]Allah ya kama ku! :PAllah ya kama ku!
Re: Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo by CarlosTheJackal: 12:59am On May 26, 2018
SoapQueen:
Obosi?. Loooooool!!

I thought the natives of the place are perfect. *ratchet laughter*
I think you ve washed away your brain with your soap
Re: Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo by NEMESISRADAR(m): 1:05am On May 26, 2018
WICKED PEOPLE......I no mention tribe oooooo. grin grin grin
Re: Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo by dataking: 5:25am On May 26, 2018
Witnes:
Until we learn to respect ourselves, region and religion so as to stride forward. No body is abusing Christianity, Jesus and so on now but if unarguably it happened in d north, cha, d insult will start 4rm Mohammed, to Islam, to Muslims and completely limbo those that committed d heinous crimes. We are born sinners and no body is perfect.

You couldn’t have said it better.

1 Like

Re: Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo by mustafa006: 5:26am On May 26, 2018
There fellow brothers will come to nl and blame buhari and northerners. At list our Almajaris are not cultist
Re: Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo by ePrive(m): 1:36pm On May 26, 2018
Yolo
Re: Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo by ePrive(m): 1:36pm On May 26, 2018
Maket:
All these people killed by these small boys. Gun is a powerful weapon. These rats I can squeeze with my palms but not when they come with guns. I no carry ODESHI. RIP to the death.

....seen a man get swept off his feet by a boy with an AK
Re: Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo by kells4u: 3:17pm On May 26, 2018
Founding fathers, hope you can see the menace u have caused in our today's society?
Re: Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo by uba1991: 5:01pm On May 26, 2018
skales67:
Good job! I detest cultists. They should be made to face the firing squad!

Obiano meant it when he said he takes security seriously in Anambra.

Kudos.

Unlike one gbegiri eating pot bellied governor who is busy commissioning bus station while cultists kill and maim in Ikorodu.
then wat are u doing in d gbegiri state? Why didn't u go back to ur beautiful anambara state? CHEST BEATER
Re: Cultists Arrested In Their Hideout After Killing Of 10 Persons In Anambra. Photo by skales67(m): 5:45pm On May 26, 2018
uba1991:
then wat are u doing in d gbegiri state? Why didn't u go back to ur beautiful anambara state? CHEST BEATER

LMAO! You think i live in dirty Lagos? Try again son!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scores Of Bandits Arrested In An Hotel In Masaka, Nasarawa (Video) / Wife Seeks Justice After Being Subjected To This At Her Husband's Burial. Photo / Son Kills His Father In Kwara, Sells His Body Parts To Ritualists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.