Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico (46228 Views)

Maguire Accidentally HEADBUTTS Ronaldo At A Corner Against Atletico / Rihanna Spotted Celebrating Juventus Goal Against Atletico At The Stadium / Meet Usman Mohammed That Scored A Sensational Goal Against Atletico Madrid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by s3tt1ngz003: 9:42pm On May 25, 2018
he deserve some accolades
Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by iPopAlomo(m): 9:43pm On May 25, 2018
beegs:
Arsenal boys always make the deference

True that...

1 Like

Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by massinola(m): 9:43pm On May 25, 2018
Great
Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by Larryslim(m): 9:43pm On May 25, 2018
They won't call young and fresh blood to the squad,it's all these old men claiming the age that they aren't,players that will always put them on condition that they will call
They will never call the ones that are willing to play
Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by Simeony007(m): 9:43pm On May 25, 2018
This guy!
Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by sapeleboi(m): 9:44pm On May 25, 2018
world cup is not for kids
Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by Barrysleek(m): 9:44pm On May 25, 2018
Another Battlomeh Ogbeche

2 Likes

Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by Nelson1235: 9:49pm On May 25, 2018
Anigreat:
kiss

Go guys, go and bring the trophy back home i see you guys winning.

To all of you quoting me, So someone cannot dream again?
bros no mind them keep dreaming .
Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by chillychill(f): 9:51pm On May 25, 2018
Anigreat:

baba so i can't dream again in peace

Oshey Joseph the dreamer,keep dreaming in peace bro cheesy
Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by columbus007(m): 9:51pm On May 25, 2018
this guy still never ripe for my eyes,the gladiators go swallow am,nobody will see this boy in big matches.
Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by chillychill(f): 9:52pm On May 25, 2018
DonjazzyPikin:

Nothing is impossible bro
Peace ✌

Yeah right..... in PES 2017 abi undecided

1 Like

Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by kmaster007: 9:52pm On May 25, 2018
dey suld use him as naija striker coz his goin to b hungry for his better future Dan pple way don make name
Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by talk2emma: 9:52pm On May 25, 2018
Biafran boy

1 Like

Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by mazimee(m): 9:55pm On May 25, 2018
columbus007:
this guy still never ripe for my eyes,the gladiators go swallow am,nobody will see this boy in big matches.

FIFA rules does not permit inclusion of players Outside the provisional list, if this report is anything to go by, his invite will not go beyond training with the bigger/older boys .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by Unlimited22: 9:55pm On May 25, 2018
RZArecta2:
GREAT !! Now drop Joel Obi cool
Are you okay?
Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by histemple: 9:55pm On May 25, 2018
Nickizoe:
Please someone should just pick one injury nah

In fact two people should just pick that injury. This guy is better than majority of our players

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by Tobosin(m): 10:01pm On May 25, 2018
beegs:
Arsenal boys always make the deference
That's why they ended their season in the {6} position and they will be playing Thursday night football...
Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by Kneephy(m): 10:02pm On May 25, 2018
July 14 2018

3 Likes

Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by Charles1110(m): 10:03pm On May 25, 2018
cheesy
Onyinye15:
Ayam not interested in who plays and not, all I want is d trophy

cheesy
Onyinye15:
Ayam not interested in who plays and not, all I want is d trophy
Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by Adejunwonlo94: 10:11pm On May 25, 2018
oau147:
d guy with jersey number 17 played beta,pls wats d player name

That no 17 is a better player.
In fact jersey number 10, 11, and 17 should be considered for Super eagles team A. They are brilliant midfielders.
Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by Phemi93(m): 10:12pm On May 25, 2018
Onyinye15:
Ayam not interested in who plays and who does not, all I want is d trophy

Just trophy? how about small stout?
Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by tragergeorge(m): 10:16pm On May 25, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
weda una add or remove, they are coming back in the first round. we have no squad. waste of cash on flight and accommodation.

Pinnick lips alone can lick the shame out of super eagle.

na these boy won go face Spanish team? hehehe
imagine someone saying this about you,that you cannot make it that your parents wasted money on you,that you cannot face challenges ?

2 Likes

Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by columbus007(m): 10:20pm On May 25, 2018
mazimee:

FIFA rules does not permit inclusion of players Outside the provisional list, if this report is anything to go by, his invite will not go beyond training with the bigger/older boys .
ofcourse.
Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by royallord1(m): 10:20pm On May 25, 2018
Anigreat:
kiss

Go guys, go and bring the trophy back home i see you guys winning.

To all of you quoting me, So someone cannot dream again?

I just tire.... Is it their dreaming spirit
Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by Famocious(m): 10:20pm On May 25, 2018
This is untrue oo. Nothing of such happened.
Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by lacidi: 10:26pm On May 25, 2018
Who is carrying these fake rumors?

1 Like

Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by Zanas: 10:33pm On May 25, 2018
The boy really played well in that game
Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by Dotng: 10:40pm On May 25, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
weda una add or remove, they are coming back in the first round. we have no squad. waste of cash on flight and accommodation.

Pinnick lips alone can lick the shame out of super eagle.

na these boy won go face Spanish team? hehehe

We heard worse before Atlanta Olympics. History has a way of putting you guys in your proper place. You are incurable pessimist.

1 Like

Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by Tolubory(m): 10:49pm On May 25, 2018
reportminds:
Reports coming out of various sources close to the camp of the Super Eagles of Nigeria suggest that Kelechi Nwakali has been added to the World Cup squad of Nigeria for the 2018 showpiece in Russia.

Nwakali according to unconfirmed reports will train with the squad as a means of aiding his development and not necessarily for him to break into the World Cup team as he is not in the 30 man provisional list for the World Cup.

Unconfirmed reports has it that his display against Atletico Madrid prompted coach Gernot Rohr to add him to his squad as part of the process of integrating him into the team for their post World Cup commitments.

Rohr was impressed with the technique Nwakali used in scoring one of the two goals for Nigeria and above all his passing range during the entire duration of the game which ended 2-3 in favour of Atletico Madrid.

He can only be part of the team if one of the players in the provisional list picks up an injury ruling him out of the World Cup before the start of the tournament in June.

http://www.reportminds.com/2018/05/kelechi-nwakali-added-to-nigerias-world.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala
The guy Reminds me of Ogbeche with over head kick
we fell for the guy sha
Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by AiiVee(m): 10:54pm On May 25, 2018
that one still far... wetin wan happen tomorrow bayii....CLF
Re: Nwakali Added To Nigeria’s World Cup Squad After Dazzling Against Atletico by Uzomobile82(m): 10:56pm On May 25, 2018
Etebo, Simon, Ebuehi, Lakosa, Idowu, Simy and Co. I see these group of boys as underdogs set to cause upsets in Russia

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Arsenal FC Celebrates Nigeria On Her Independence / Nigeria's Opponent, Iceland, Opt Out Of FIFA World Cup In Russia / The 5 Highest-Paid Players In La Liga Right Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.