Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,045 members, 7,821,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

A Facebook Business Page Or A Website; Which Is Better To Grow A Business - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Facebook Business Page Or A Website; Which Is Better To Grow A Business (563 Views)

BLOG Or Website: Which Is Better For Posting Job Openings And Articles? / I Will Extract Phone Number And Email Of Any Facebook Page Or Group For You / If You Have 200 To 250k Facebook Page Or Group Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Facebook Business Page Or A Website; Which Is Better To Grow A Business by ezugov2008(m): 8:57pm On May 25, 2018
A website and a Facebook page are both important in building a business or brand. This brings up the question of, “Which online presence should one choose or start with as an entrepreneur or business owner?”

Facebook as a social media platform has more than 2 billion monthly active users, this makes it impossible for businesses to ignore. In short that is why we are placing a Facebook page side by side with a website.

But, don't forget that with a website you have full control, so you can do or sell anything you want without restriction.

For me I think it's better if you use both, But if you can't use both, a Facebook page with lots of like would do.

So guys, which one do you think is better for business, A Website or a Facebook Business Page cool

Full Article =>http://techblogspot.com/facebook-page-or-website/
Re: A Facebook Business Page Or A Website; Which Is Better To Grow A Business by kingchris30(m): 2:34am On May 26, 2018
You surely need both of them

check my website www.bestliving.com.ng
Re: A Facebook Business Page Or A Website; Which Is Better To Grow A Business by Tribenigeria: 3:30pm On May 27, 2018
Both; Fb provides audience for your website which give the business some sort of creedence
Re: A Facebook Business Page Or A Website; Which Is Better To Grow A Business by mcqwerty(m): 9:09am On May 28, 2018
I will choose a Website first then Facebook subsequently.

Website - This is your private property or domain. You can promote your website and get traffic from all aspects of online marketing such as social media, search engine, email marketing, content marketing, etc.

Facebook - This is just one social media platform. It has its benefits and restrictions. It is a borrowed domain. With the new policy, you only get better impressions for the promotion of your business pages via PPC advertising, hence, organic reach is limited.

In Business you must anticipate the worst. Have you thought of if Facebook shuts down today, will your business go along with it? I know a lot of Naija businesses will follow it.
Re: A Facebook Business Page Or A Website; Which Is Better To Grow A Business by ezugov2008(m): 10:03am On May 28, 2018
mcqwerty:
I will choose a Website first then Facebook subsequently.

Website - This is your private property or domain. You can promote your website and get traffic from all aspects of online marketing such as social media, search engine, email marketing, content marketing, etc.

Facebook - This is just one social media platform. It has its benefits and restrictions. It is a borrowed domain. With the new policy, you only get better impressions for the promotion of your business pages via PPC advertising, hence, organic reach is limited.

In Business you must anticipate the worst. Have you thought of if Facebook shuts down today, will your business go along with it? I know a lot of Naija businesses will follow it.

Wow, nice one...I never really thought of the fact that, Facebook could shut down. undecided

Let's pray it doesn't happen, because it will be like when MMM crashed grin grin grin
Re: A Facebook Business Page Or A Website; Which Is Better To Grow A Business by bedfordng(m): 2:20pm On May 28, 2018
you can't compare a website with a fan page.

a website is best, a fan page is better. I won't advice anyone to only use a page for their business.
Re: A Facebook Business Page Or A Website; Which Is Better To Grow A Business by oswaggiee(m): 2:29pm On May 28, 2018
Website is the best
Facebook has restrictions, limitations
Migration, development, enhancement, would be based on Facebook

I advise you to get a website
Re: A Facebook Business Page Or A Website; Which Is Better To Grow A Business by Bigga5(m): 6:03pm On May 28, 2018
Website and Facebook fan page are in joint demand.
Why? Because when you have a website and a facebook page, it will help you to achieve what you want.

When you have a website, you will get visitors (traffic) from search engines quickly especially if you share your business ideas and infos with other business websites that are related to yours more than in facebook page. People do value website over facebook page, (ie) if you share your business website link and your facebook fan page, people who needs your service will definitely click on the website link rather than facebook page link. Just like me, if I need any service, I will go to google and search for it rather than going to facebook. A lot of people don't go to facebook for their services because lots of people claiming to provide services on facebook are scammers. Believe me, most people don't take facebook business serious if you don't have website.

In the other way, when you have a facebook page, you will quickly reach out to a lot of audience especially when using facebook ads but in most cases, lots of the audience you will reach might not be in need of your service.

So the two works hand to hand and its advisable to have both.
When you have both website and facebook page, you will combine your facebook page audience + your search engine visitors together, coupled with your ads on your website, undoubtedly you will meet your needs quickly.
Re: A Facebook Business Page Or A Website; Which Is Better To Grow A Business by ezugov2008(m): 8:27pm On May 28, 2018
Bigga5:
Website and Facebook fan page are in joint demand.
Why? Because when you have a website and a facebook page, it will help you to achieve what you want.

When you have a website, you will get visitors (traffic) from search engines quickly especially if you share your business ideas and infos with other business websites that are related to yours more than in facebook page. People do value website over facebook page, (ie) if you share your business website link and your facebook fan page, people who needs your service will definitely click on the website link rather than facebook page link. Just like me, if I need any service, I will go to google and search for it rather than going to facebook. A lot of people don't go to facebook for their services because lots of people claiming to provide services on facebook are scammers. Believe me, most people don't take facebook business serious if you don't have website.

In the other way, when you have a facebook page, you will quickly reach out to a lot of audience especially when using facebook ads but in most cases, lots of the audience you will reach might not be in need of your service.

So the two works hand to hand and its advisable to have both.
When you have both website and facebook page, you will combine your facebook page audience + your search engine visitors together, coupled with your ads on your website, undoubtedly you will meet your needs quickly.

hmmm...well said

(1) (Reply)

Please, Help Me To Choose A Domain Name For My New Website. / U / Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.