Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Wings Of African Pride: FIFA Releases World Cup Slogans For Super Eagles, Others - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wings Of African Pride: FIFA Releases World Cup Slogans For Super Eagles, Others (53639 Views)

Osaze Odemwingie Says 70% Of African Players Use Juju / FG Budgets N3 Billion For Super Eagles For 2018 World Cup / Cameroon Vs Nigeria: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wings Of African Pride: FIFA Releases World Cup Slogans For Super Eagles, Others by kinglee007(m): 2:23pm On May 26, 2018
CheedyJ:

Will keep DAT in mind ..if u like go do jazz make eagles for win, e no go work...
No need for jazz my brother. Just keep to your promise and let's celebrate.
Re: Wings Of African Pride: FIFA Releases World Cup Slogans For Super Eagles, Others by donvicky2007: 2:35pm On May 26, 2018
[quote author=MDsambo post=67884529]
Must fly back to 9ja[/quote?

With the trophy

1 Like

Re: Wings Of African Pride: FIFA Releases World Cup Slogans For Super Eagles, Others by Chinagurum1995(m): 2:59pm On May 26, 2018
THE WINGS OF AFRICAN PRIDE for us all ooo go super eagles ��⚽⚽⚽⚽⚽ wink smiley cheesy grin
Re: Wings Of African Pride: FIFA Releases World Cup Slogans For Super Eagles, Others by Iamthoney(m): 3:40pm On May 26, 2018
truthfulmallam:
We will surprise people...
By exiting the tourney very early is of no surprise to me
Re: Wings Of African Pride: FIFA Releases World Cup Slogans For Super Eagles, Others by Iamthoney(m): 3:44pm On May 26, 2018
Fifa should just take back the slogan they made for Nigeria...We cool with Super Eagle despite the fact that there's nothing Super in our Eagle
Re: Wings Of African Pride: FIFA Releases World Cup Slogans For Super Eagles, Others by CheedyJ(m): 5:41pm On May 26, 2018
kinglee007:

No need for jazz my brother. Just keep to your promise and let's celebrate.
No p..
Re: Wings Of African Pride: FIFA Releases World Cup Slogans For Super Eagles, Others by Chochovini: 5:47pm On May 26, 2018
[quote author=kinglee007 post=67899132][/quote].
To encapsulate, if you think or believe the S.Eagle will win the cup then you can believe anything. You are on your own. I dont waste my data on baseless arguments such as this please.
Re: Wings Of African Pride: FIFA Releases World Cup Slogans For Super Eagles, Others by kinglee007(m): 6:11pm On May 26, 2018
Chochovini:
To encapsulate, if you think or believe the S.Eagle will win the cup then you can believe anything. You are on your own. I dont waste my data on baseless arguments such as this please.

Call whatever you will bro. When the Cup gets home, then you know. If you know, you know.
Re: Wings Of African Pride: FIFA Releases World Cup Slogans For Super Eagles, Others by mooresucre(f): 8:56pm On May 26, 2018
Chochovini:
Hahahahahahahaha one full plate of Nkwobi ( dont know whether my spelling is right though ) for you my sister.
I'm expecting it
Re: Wings Of African Pride: FIFA Releases World Cup Slogans For Super Eagles, Others by RandyX: 11:17pm On May 26, 2018
Emperormartin:

You can compose an anthem �
It's actually part of our old anthem

1 Like

Re: Wings Of African Pride: FIFA Releases World Cup Slogans For Super Eagles, Others by Nobody: 6:01am On May 27, 2018
VonTrapp:
Wings of African pride indeed

They meant their Jersey is the wind blowing Jersey of the tournament.

Jus saying my mind...get world cup tips from my signature,check it.

1 Like

Re: Wings Of African Pride: FIFA Releases World Cup Slogans For Super Eagles, Others by ogbiwa: 9:48pm On May 30, 2018
Impossible is not Senegalese. That got me like....
Re: Wings Of African Pride: FIFA Releases World Cup Slogans For Super Eagles, Others by ElsonMorali: 3:26pm On Jun 09, 2018
I pray Nigeria does Africa proud by bringing this Cup back home.

Impossible is Nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Super Eagles Keeper Nwabili Returns Back To His South Africa Club Chippa United / Chichi Igbo Shares Pic Of Her Nude Bod In Just Panties / Picture Of Asisat Oshoala And Ousmane Dembele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.