Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Drug Bust "mexico Style" - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Drug Bust "mexico Style" (2051 Views)

Police Are Promoting Graffiti In Mexico City / Archeologists Unearth Alien-like Skulls In A Mexico Cemetery / Recent Stats-the Highest Levels Of Happiness In The World R In Nigeria & Mexico. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drug Bust "mexico Style" by wale4x35(m): 12:50pm On May 27, 2010
WARNING!!! NOT FOR SENSITIVE VIEWERS!!!

Think the Police in Mexico have used sufficient force in the takedown ??   

What would Civil Liberties in Canada or the U.S (or anywhere) think of this?

This is an anti-drug operation in Mexico, nobody got arrested, no need for evidence gathering or court ,  Case Closed!!

Re: Drug Bust "mexico Style" by madlady(f): 4:54pm On May 27, 2010
shocked shocked shocked Oh gosh that looks worse than what's happening in Jamaica.
Re: Drug Bust "mexico Style" by SLIGHT(m): 10:01am On May 28, 2010
Where did u get dis pics, this is problably d result of a shootout btw police and drug gangs and not a police takedown on unarmed drugpushers,as u make it look like. The mexican drug gangs are heavily armed {ironically by guns made in d us} and ruthless,if you remember last year they gave the police chief of ciudarez an ultimatum to resign or they kill two policemen each day, and that they did till he was forced to resign.
Re: Drug Bust "mexico Style" by cold(m): 10:09am On May 28, 2010
SLIGHT:

Where did u get dis pics, this is problably d result of a shootout btw police and drug gangs and not a police takedown on unarmed drugpushers,as u make it look like. The mexican drug gangs are heavily armed {ironically by guns made in d us} and ruthless,if you remember last year they gave the police chief of ciudarez an ultimatum to resign or they kill two policemen each day, and that they did till he was forced to resign.

I was thinking the same thing
Re: Drug Bust "mexico Style" by Nobody: 10:23am On May 28, 2010
@poster
drug gangs in Mexico kill police officers (or anyone against them) in a heart beat so i understand why the local police dont take any chances and prefer to shoot first and ask questions later.
Re: Drug Bust "mexico Style" by shotster50(m): 1:03am On Jun 02, 2010
This was a shoot out, I guess the police were lucky this time. The mexican gangs are very vicious most especially when it is the police.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Translate This In Yoruba / Lagos Carnival 2013 (exclusive Photos) / Yoruba Girls Are Clean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.