Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

My Mother Went To The Grave With 90 Per Cent Of My Secrets – Chioma Akpotha - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Mother Went To The Grave With 90 Per Cent Of My Secrets – Chioma Akpotha (19735 Views)

Mom Died With My Secrets – Chioma Chukwuka / Chioma Akpotha Rocks Her Natural Hair In Makeup Free Photo / Makeup Faces: Chioma Akpotha, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Omoni Oboli (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Went To The Grave With 90 Per Cent Of My Secrets – Chioma Akpotha by Ubanagum: 7:13am On May 26, 2018
90% of your secrets? so you told your mother how many times i bleeped you then
Re: My Mother Went To The Grave With 90 Per Cent Of My Secrets – Chioma Akpotha by teemanbastos(m): 7:52am On May 26, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
So painful

Be inspire this morning

Don't Force Your time zone
[img]http://4.bp..com/-4WeX4iXZh1Q/VXabPwnW7JI/AAAAAAAAANQ/nhlQt8ZI8Mw/s1600/time-management_1.jpg[/img]
Today we will be using Mohamed Salah as a proof you shouldn't force your time zone.

Most time I hear people complaining how hard or how their mates has achieved a lot more than them, then I keep asking myself what could be the reason why some people will achieve a lot more than others.
I got to understand the only reason why your mates and others achieved a lot is simply Time zone

There's nothing you can do on this earth to force your time zone. It occurs when is time for it to occur, forcing your time zone to occur when it's not time for it to occur is like forcing a 5 months old pregnant women to deliver. What do you think will happen to her? Her child will die possibly she could lose her own her in the process. This is actually what happens when you force your time zone to occur when it's not it time to show.

Listen to me nobody can stop a 9 month pregnant women from giving birth to her child. That's how it is to you, nobody can stop you when it time for your time zone to show.

Mohamed Salah played many year few people knows who he was but what happened when his time zone showed?
Salah is now, known almost in every countries of this world not only he's known but he has made a name for his country.
When you reach the peek of your time zone everyone will know who you are not only who you are but where you originated from.

Don't Force Your time zone, dont force your time frame.

Barak Obama retired at 55 while Donald Trump resumed work at 70. Everyone is working on their Time Zone.

New York is 3 hours ahead of California, does that mean New York is faster than California?. Everyone is working on their Time Zone.

My high school classmate's first child just graduated from University I am yet to procreate one. grin shocked Everyone is working on their Time Zone.

Your friend are ahead of you doesn't mean they will finish the race before you.

Keep hustling, keep praying, Never force your time zone, never give up on your dreams and aims

You never know when your time zone will occur.

See you are battle field, we must make it in life

Amen.
God bless you bro
Re: My Mother Went To The Grave With 90 Per Cent Of My Secrets – Chioma Akpotha by EzendiEgo1: 7:53am On May 26, 2018
teemanbastos:
God bless you bro
Bless you too Brotherly

1 Like

Re: My Mother Went To The Grave With 90 Per Cent Of My Secrets – Chioma Akpotha by babzo(m): 8:07am On May 26, 2018
Interesting
Re: My Mother Went To The Grave With 90 Per Cent Of My Secrets – Chioma Akpotha by Nobody: 8:10am On May 26, 2018
Chicagoesontop:
Your mama born you well and you are beautiful too..
And I want to hold her... kiss wink
Re: My Mother Went To The Grave With 90 Per Cent Of My Secrets – Chioma Akpotha by Kelvin1971(m): 8:14am On May 26, 2018
I love and respect this babe pretty and down to earth may the soul of her mother rest in peace
Re: My Mother Went To The Grave With 90 Per Cent Of My Secrets – Chioma Akpotha by sirsholley(m): 8:41am On May 26, 2018
It is a pity that some half-baked does not know the difference between God and god.
Re: My Mother Went To The Grave With 90 Per Cent Of My Secrets – Chioma Akpotha by sirsholley(m): 8:47am On May 26, 2018
God or god, you need prayers...
Re: My Mother Went To The Grave With 90 Per Cent Of My Secrets – Chioma Akpotha by Nobody: 8:53am On May 26, 2018
kanubiafra:
THIS Girl Sef Where Does She Come From ? In igboland Seems They Have Wierd Trads. The Other Day She Was A GrandMother To Her Sisters Child Today Her Mother Is Her God . AND Yet That Same Mother Transforms Into An Angel Pls In Which igbo Trads Do These Things Happen? Need Education
Children hardly understand parables.
Re: My Mother Went To The Grave With 90 Per Cent Of My Secrets – Chioma Akpotha by kanubiafra: 9:16am On May 26, 2018
chisco82:

Children hardly understand parables.
ibu onye ala nwunye gi bulu onye brazier, Pls Give Me One Proverb To Back It Up. nwata kwuwasia onu ochee na ya a gwagbuo ikere na-okwu
Re: My Mother Went To The Grave With 90 Per Cent Of My Secrets – Chioma Akpotha by Nobody: 9:22am On May 26, 2018
kanubiafra:
ibu onye ala nwunye gi bulu onye brazier, Pls Give Me One Proverb To Back It Up. nwata kwuwasia onu ochee na ya a gwagbuo ikere na-okwu
Hahahaha! Onye m, ngwa ndo oo! Inugo?
Ima na nwata kwu o uka amara nga oha.
Re: My Mother Went To The Grave With 90 Per Cent Of My Secrets – Chioma Akpotha by kanubiafra: 9:27am On May 26, 2018
chisco82:
Hahahaha! Onye m, ngwa ndo oo! Inugo? Ima na nwata kwu o uka amara nga oha.
udo diri gi
Re: My Mother Went To The Grave With 90 Per Cent Of My Secrets – Chioma Akpotha by Lightening: 10:10am On May 26, 2018
kanubiafra:
THIS Girl Sef Where Does She Come From ? In igboland Seems They Have Wierd Trads. The Other Day She Was A GrandMother To Her Sisters Child Today Her Mother Is Her God . AND Yet That Same Mother Transforms Into An Angel Pls In Which igbo Trads Do These Things Happen? Need Education

Pick one or two tips from her to rehabilitate your effing battered life or Bleep off.
Re: My Mother Went To The Grave With 90 Per Cent Of My Secrets – Chioma Akpotha by Nobody: 11:08am On May 26, 2018
kanubiafra:
THIS Girl Sef Where Does She Come From In igboland? Seems IN Thier Villa They Have Wierd Trads. The Other Day She Was A GrandMother To Her Sisters Child Today Her Mother Is Her God . AND Yet That Same Mother Transforms Into An Angel Pls In Which igbo Trads Do These Things Happen? Or Is She Mixing Things Up And Down Need Education

Wicked grin
Re: My Mother Went To The Grave With 90 Per Cent Of My Secrets – Chioma Akpotha by labelle123(f): 12:16pm On May 26, 2018
post=67887682:
There is a saying that Igbo people have, which states,
‘the day you lose your mother is the day you lose your God. Her death has thrown me into the open but I believe she is now an angel who watches over me from up above and she is fighting for me,” she said.

So touching, May your mom's wonderful soul continue to Rest in Perfect Peace.
You can say that again

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Become Ambassador Of Travelbeta - Photos / Davido Ft. Popcaan – Risky (official Video) / Wizkid And Femi Kuti In Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.