Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Delay In University Of Ibadan dlc 2014/2015,2015/2016 Economics Results - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Delay In University Of Ibadan dlc 2014/2015,2015/2016 Economics Results (321 Views)

Anthony Chukwudi Mazeli, Soldier Tops His Class In University Of Lancaster, UK / Mapoly Students Brutalized For Protesting Delay In Second Semester Exam / MAPOLY Students Protest Delay In Semester Examination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Delay In University Of Ibadan dlc 2014/2015,2015/2016 Economics Results by herveze: 6:12am On May 26, 2018
A classic example of impunity by UI. A classic case of extreme heatlessness by the Economics dept. Where and what exactly have the students gone wrong to deserve this inhumane treatment? Should our sorry situation be likened to that of learned helplessness? What exactly is the problem? Who are the perpetrators of this wickedness cos all their excuses have outlived their reasonability and acceptance. I thought apart from academic impact, they were lawfully founded to train us to be morally upright. Should I say they have failed in these regards. Who will come to the rescue of us, the voiceless. What do I tell my children and grand offsprings about UI when I grow old? It is an undeniable fact that the school which claims to be first and the best continues to shoot itself in the leg. More than two years after final exams, a responsible management ought to have given a responsible justification for delaying the approval and eventual release of students results. If they look to powerful to challenge and question why this should is happening, the Almighty is there to judge. And I so believe He is a listening God who will proportionately deal with all heads involved in this inhumanity cos we honestly don't deserve this. We spent money, time and other forms of sacrifice. Nothing is as useless as a certificate obtained with old age in the now Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Build Your School Now / Microsoft Certified Solution Associate in certified ghana / ASUU Petitions OAU Over Newsdigest's Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.