Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,653 members, 7,809,476 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

"Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested (46404 Views)

The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man / Davido Wants More Security Measures Of Iphones After Chioma Accessed His Phone / Davido Wants To Sign A Female Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by Issakendrick: 6:50am On May 26, 2018
Nigerian singer, Davido took to his twitter page to campaigns for the release of popular car dealer in lagos "606" who was among the alleged yahoo boys arrested by EFCC at a Lagos club 2 weeks ago

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/05/free-606-davido-campaigns-for-the-release-of-yahoo-boy-arrested-by-efcc-at-club57/

1 Share

Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by tobillionaire(m): 6:59am On May 26, 2018
no wonder this davido of a guy is damn rich

his family's wealth+Gee+music+drugs=tatty billion. sharp boy

dear nairalanders, please I'm in need of a place to have my industrial training

duration: from now till next year
course: statistics

pls do something before something do me o cos money must be made, pls forget likes that can't put money in my bank account Mr seun doesnt pay for likes... I need the jab, my being jobless is the reason why I made FTC on a useless thread like this

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by hisgrace090: 7:15am On May 26, 2018
Yahoo boys everywhere.

23 Likes

Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by Nobody: 10:27am On May 26, 2018
i sometimes wonder if there is not invention of yahoo,
unemployed youth would had involved in more deadly crime kiss

81 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by trapQ: 2:04pm On May 26, 2018
Mtcheeewww. They should have scammed Davido's father of his $300m, let's see if Davido will campaign for the release of the scammer. Mumu.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by tomdon(m): 2:04pm On May 26, 2018
Davido, 606 and all yahoo boys are mad!!!
They'll be living lavish opulent lifestyles, oppressing the community with stolen money
Also denting the image of hardworking Nigerians internationally
May they all rot in jail
Anuofia

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by soberdrunk(m): 2:04pm On May 26, 2018
All these 'dull' and very "loud" yahoo boys, 'aswerugawwd'!! If I wasn't 'cursed' with such an extremely healthy conscience i will have been the richest, biggest and "untouchable' Yahoo boy in Nigeria, i will 'clean' my money so well down to the last kobo that i will even be donating to the EFCC, my community and state will so benefit from me that if eventually by some glitch i have any issues with the law and they try to arrest me, the whole state will protest my arrest...... angry

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by Narldon: 2:04pm On May 26, 2018
Ok
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 26, 2018
k

1 Like

Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 26, 2018
diz Davido sef, always in the news ... tufia

2 Likes

Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by kolawoleibukun2: 2:06pm On May 26, 2018
for wetin?
before they will release any yahoo boy they will first of all release Nnamdi Kanu and Dino.

Can you imagine the country we call ours? the real criminals are walking free while people fighting for their rights are locked up and silenced.

I blame Goodluck Jonathan personally for all these nonsense. power way God give you for hand you go Aso rock day go do like small pikin. ediot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by miqos02(m): 2:07pm On May 26, 2018
Davido should contact a lawyer on 606 behalf

Come and get laptop hard drives from me

2 Likes

Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by Edimogb: 2:07pm On May 26, 2018
why should there free him if truly his guilty?abi becux u b celeb?or y dem no come arrest me?
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by Simbrixton(m): 2:08pm On May 26, 2018
Drug money yahoo money two risky ways of making millions in a short time

1 Like

Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by talk2saintify(m): 2:08pm On May 26, 2018
shocked
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by GOFRONT(m): 2:08pm On May 26, 2018
Na wah
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by grandstar(m): 2:08pm On May 26, 2018
If it was an extortion raid, the guy should be released.

Until the police is serious about ending Yahoo yahoo, rather than extorting them, the plague will flourish

And sadly again, society keeps glorifying them, somewhat endorsing them. It ain't right (Read Psalms 50:17 and Psalms 97:10)

6 Likes

Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by DivinelyBlessed: 2:09pm On May 26, 2018
Davido na #wire #wire boy lowkey.
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by angelboy01(m): 2:09pm On May 26, 2018
If the EFCC wants to arrest young men living large without an identifiable source of income, then they should first start with Yusuf Buhari rather than patrons of Lagos Night Club. Yusuf does not have a job, he has not done NYSC. His father had to borrow to pay for his nomination forms. So where did he get the money for his BMW power bike? After Yusuf the EFCC should then move to the Sons and Daughters of our politicians who also live large. Most of you guys hating on Gboys you are only envious and jealous of them. My advice to Gboys out there when you get that dollars invest into farming, snailery, agriculture in general.
Let's betterment the society, our environment, the people around us, give to the needy, and bless the poor instead of flaunting the money, pumping expensive champagnes, wasting cash on oloshos, look for a woman that will build your dream for you and surround yourself with visionary friends.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by kolawoleibukun2: 2:09pm On May 26, 2018
hahaha
i won laff die oh
e don reach like this?
BIXYBABE:
To learn about yahoo business pm me

1 Like

Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by largeman4u(m): 2:09pm On May 26, 2018
Buy/Sell your Cars @ www.largemanmotors..com
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by Livefreeordieha(m): 2:09pm On May 26, 2018
Edimogb:
why should there free him if truly his guilty?abi becux u b celeb?or y dem no come arrest me?
because u nor get level...Or let's say u never baff����

1 Like

Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by Warlord3000(m): 2:10pm On May 26, 2018
OfficialRasheed:
Yorubas and crime are like Buhari and insecurity

eleribu

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Ikeji Sisters: Linda, Laura And Sandra Wow In New Photos / Blackface Gives Condition To End Fight With 2face / Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.