Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,757 members, 7,809,920 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

JOHESU Summons Emergency Meeting Over Court Order - Guardian - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / JOHESU Summons Emergency Meeting Over Court Order - Guardian (16294 Views)

JOHESU Strike: Nigerian Government Threatens ‘no Work, No Pay’ Policy / Strike: "JOHESU is Selfish, They don't know what they want" must read!! / Federal Health Workers Under The Umbrella Of JOHESU Embark On Indefinite Trike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JOHESU Summons Emergency Meeting Over Court Order - Guardian by ensamy(m): 7:40am On May 26, 2018
I like this JOHESU leadership, it's time for change of leadership in the health sector.
No wonder they are alot of frustrated Doctors in Nigeria looking for 70k a month job everywhere in Nigeria. Federal government should do something fast before most of our Doctors migrate overseas for greener pastures. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: JOHESU Summons Emergency Meeting Over Court Order - Guardian by danilmo: 7:50am On May 26, 2018
Oyerinde16:
IF WHAT JOHESU IS FIGHTING FOR IS EQUITY NOT EQUALITY WHAT'S D BIG DEAL, IF IT WILL TAKE A PHARMACIST, LAB SCIENTISTS, RADIOLOGIST ETC 12 YRS TO EARN WHAT A FRESH DOCTOR START WITH, Ngige TOLD THEM ALL IS SET 4 IMPLEMENTATION BUT MIN OF HEALTH IS BLOCKING IT, Bleep D DOCS

pls blame international practice for that..

not a Nigeria something biko .

what's the intellectual work of a pharmacist and other johesu in a hospital that distinct there acclaimed profession..

aside medlab, others na sorry.. and not even wen we av pathologist on ground gan.

we pay base on what is obtainable from u and what u can deliver indisputable..

no quote me o. go and ask U.K and clarify urself.

Bleep cheesy the doctor that knows alot than u, u can kill urself if u arent satiafied..

dont worry, wen govt privatisez and pay basebon whatvu can give u ll tell admin incharge this ur fucking cock and bull story

1 Like

Re: JOHESU Summons Emergency Meeting Over Court Order - Guardian by Osgilliat(m): 7:52am On May 26, 2018
worlexy:
JOHESU can lie sha, don't they lock up chairs, Tables, instruments, theatre, laboratories etc anytime they go on strike just so that those than can use those things wouldn't have access to them while JOHESU are away. Do all those materials belong to them, are they their personal properties? If anyone wants to go on strike, just handover with proper documentation all the hospital equipments and materials under your care to the concerned authorities and withdraw your services. No more, no less!

I was wandering why chairs were pad locked the last time I went to General hospital. Now I know.

5 Likes

Re: JOHESU Summons Emergency Meeting Over Court Order - Guardian by phase1: 7:57am On May 26, 2018
kaorama:
They better do and call off the strike before they are given 'channels television treatment'.

We all know how biased the channel TV guys were during their interview with JOHESU, I smelt a rat when Ajuri ngelale kept mentioning that 'lab technicians' want to be consultants when we all know that the laboratory professionals who are aspiring for that by virtue of their training and practice are Medical laboratory Scientists who spend 5 +1+1 years in school to obtain BMLS degree and are rightfully and constitutionally known as SCIENTIST in MLSCN Act 11 of 2003. How many years did ignorant Ajuri Ngale spend in his school? And does another group of professional determine what he and his colleagues earn?

Even when the JOhesu president brought out papers and fact to disprove the parity claim they kept skewing the narrative digging their heads in sands like ostriches.

Channels TV were sponsored against JOHESU. TVC, Silverbird, core TV etc have all been balanced in their reportage of issues on ground so far.

This is a consultant biomedical scientist in UK.

1 Like

Re: JOHESU Summons Emergency Meeting Over Court Order - Guardian by elasticlala: 7:58am On May 26, 2018
freeDR:
It is unfortunate that an illegal gathering of purposelessly disgruntled health workers are the ones holding the entire health sector in ransom. Quite sad.
The kind of things you see in an emerging economy where the govt is the largest employer of labour.
The only practicable solution is for the government to conceed the running of all public hospitals to Public-Private Partnership arrangement.
Allow private employers of labour to determine who is important in the hospital. Let private employers also determine who earns more.
Aberrations like JOHESU are the hallmarks of a failed state. Nigeria needs a change in structure.

What is illgal in JOHESU that is legal in NMA? I wonder how some of u reason on NL

1 Like

Re: JOHESU Summons Emergency Meeting Over Court Order - Guardian by phase1: 8:02am On May 26, 2018
freeDR:
It is unfortunate that an illegal gathering of purposelessly disgruntled health workers are the ones holding the entire health sector in ransom. Quite sad.
The kind of things you see in an emerging economy where the govt is the largest employer of labour.
The only practicable solution is for the government to conceed the running of all public hospitals to Public-Private Partnership arrangement.
Allow private employers of labour to determine who is important in the hospital. Let private employers also determine who earns more.
Aberrations like JOHESU are the hallmarks of a failed state. Nigeria needs a change in structure.

NMA is the illegal body. It is not a registered trade union. JOHESU won't be stampeded into ending the strike until issue are finalized. They are making progress and non-physicians will soon start heading health ministries. Even kwara have appointed one few days ago.
Nigerians will continue to be enlightened.

2 Likes

Re: JOHESU Summons Emergency Meeting Over Court Order - Guardian by frankpro27(m): 8:04am On May 26, 2018
freeDR:

Stupid comment

2 Likes

Re: JOHESU Summons Emergency Meeting Over Court Order - Guardian by danilmo: 8:06am On May 26, 2018
worlexy:
I just laugh when JOHESU spread the lies that Doctors can't work without them, that is the greatest lie from the pit of hell. A doctor was trained to be able to do all the works paramedics(JOHESU) does, it's JOHESU that can't do most of what a doctor can do. Now let's not confuse "can" with "won't". The fact that a doctor can work and make the hospital to work at 100% capacity doesn't mean he will do it, if you want doctors to make the hospital work at 100% anytime johesu is on strike, all the FG needs to do is to say for that particular Hospital, all the doctors will be paid for their normal doctor works and will also be paid the for the JOHESU work they will do while the strike lasts(if JOHESU salary in that hospital is N5m, just tell the doctors that since johesu are not working, that 5m will be shared on the doctors salaries while the strike lasts, then you will see that the doctors will do all the works) They won't do it with this present set up because it doesn't make sense to do someone else's work and the person that hasn't worked will still get paid for doing nothing and the person that has done extra work won't get anything extra.
Also when the doctors start doing all the work, majority of those that will come and benefit from that service are still the striking johesu members because like they say everytime that they make up 95% of the hospital workforce.
Now let's analyse the work johesu do in the hospital

1. Pharmacists
The pharmacist in our hospitals only read what a doctor prescribes and dispense the drugs, no more no less.
Pharmacists that work in pharmaceutical companies(they are not under johesu because they don't work in the hospital) are the ones that produce drugs and some medical consumables.

2. Nurses
They give injections, and other medications to patients, do vital signs some of them take deliveries.

Doctors can do all that

3. Lab scientists and technicians
They run tests on blood, urine and other samples sent to them by doctors

There are doctors in the Lab that can also run all the tests but johesu would have locked up the lab so that doctors don't have access to the lab

4. Radiographers
They shoot X-ray, CT scan, MRI and doctors in the radiology dept are the ones that report the film the radiographers shoot.

Doctors can shoot too

So have you seen why they always lock up everywhere when they go on strike?

my nigga.. Truth be told.

grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: JOHESU Summons Emergency Meeting Over Court Order - Guardian by danilmo: 8:08am On May 26, 2018
ultron12345:
Hunger is gradually setting in for JOHESU. Injustice will never triumph against justice, and the injustice JOHESU represents will never triumph over the FG and Nigerians in general.

Victory acerta for all Nigerians that stood for justice, Johesu will be crushed.

Consultant nurse ke, consultant gateman ni.

Seems hunger has finally gotten to Amarabae, NLs johesu warrior and auxiliary matron, I've notice shes cooled down lately. The Amarabae I know will be masturbating up and down, shouting johesu.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: JOHESU Summons Emergency Meeting Over Court Order - Guardian by addey44: 8:10am On May 26, 2018
phase1:

NMA is the illegal body. It is not a registered trade union. JOHESU won't be stampeded into ending the strike until issue are finalized. They are making progress and non-physicians will soon start heading health ministries. Even kwara have appointed one few days ago.
Nigerians will continue to be enlightened.

Non-physicians have been heading health ministries since time immemorial. Is that, however, what we are talking about here? Why not address the proper issues.

3 Likes

Re: JOHESU Summons Emergency Meeting Over Court Order - Guardian by Brightglory77: 8:10am On May 26, 2018
freeDR:
That would be bad, even in advance country there is public hospital. JOHESU fight will continu to reoccur in
as long as federal Government continue to use Doctors to head various unit of Health Sector. The Doctor are not good administrator ,the post of Administrator in heath Sector should be headed by seasoned administrator.It has been practised in Nigeria before and during that time we don't use to have crises in health sector.
Besides,does it mean ministry of health make up of only Doctor,Doctor are very important as well as Nurse and other health practitioners like medical laboratory attendants and pharmacists .To improve our health sector, Nigeria should manage the health sector the same way advance countries like America,England are managing their health sectors.

2 Likes

Re: JOHESU Summons Emergency Meeting Over Court Order - Guardian by frankpro27(m): 8:12am On May 26, 2018
MrBigiman:
Saraki's meeting with the ugly Johesu members is the last hand of fellowship they would ever get. After this, they'll treated as common criminals and social rejects. Thugs who couldn't study Medicine want to enjoy the same status through gross thuggery.

Retarrrrd. Ar u trying tell Me dat d ppl dat study medicine are the most intelligent? I ve a friend dat cudnt cope in sch of pharmacy, bt bcz he has connections, he dropped Nd went to ANSU Nd studied medicine. Knw a few dat also went to Ghana to complete thr studies in medicine cuz they cudnt cope in Unizik sch of pharmacy. As a matter of fact, in our first yr wen we were doing general courses wit medical students, they never saw d best five. U smelly brain shud ve told u dat not everyone cherish ur boring medicine like u do. I opted for pharmacy cuz I hate blood Nd hate being confined to a place. With pharmacy I saw greater opportunities.

4 Likes

Re: JOHESU Summons Emergency Meeting Over Court Order - Guardian by phase1: 8:14am On May 26, 2018
worlexy:
I just laugh when JOHESU spread the lies that Doctors can't work without them, that is the greatest lie from the pit of hell. A doctor was trained to be able to do all the works paramedics(JOHESU) does, it's JOHESU that can't do most of what a doctor can do. Now let's not confuse "can" with "won't". The fact that a doctor can work and make the hospital to work at 100% capacity doesn't mean he will do it, if you want doctors to make the hospital work at 100% anytime johesu is on strike, all the FG needs to do is to say for that particular Hospital, all the doctors will be paid for their normal doctor works and will also be paid the for the JOHESU work they will do while the strike lasts(if JOHESU salary in that hospital is N5m, just tell the doctors that since johesu are not working, that 5m will be shared on the doctors salaries while the strike lasts, then you will see that the doctors will do all the works) They won't do it with this present set up because it doesn't make sense to do someone else's work and the person that hasn't worked will still get paid for doing nothing and the person that has done extra work won't get anything extra.
Also when the doctors start doing all the work, majority of those that will come and benefit from that service are still the striking johesu members because like they say everytime that they make up 95% of the hospital workforce.

1. Pharmacists
The pharmacist in our hospitals only read what a doctor prescribes and dispense the drugs, no more no less.
Pharmacists that work in pharmaceutical companies(they are not under johesu because they don't work in the hospital) are the ones that produce drugs and some medical consumables.

2. Nurses
They give injections, and other medications to patients, do vital signs some of them take deliveries.

Doctors can do all that

There are doctors in the Lab that can also run all the tests but johesu would have locked up the lab so that doctors don't have access to the lab

4. Radiographers
They shoot X-ray, CT scan, MRI and doctors in the radiology dept are the ones that report the film the radiographers shoot.

Doctors can shoot too

Mr man stop deceiving yourself. If the physicians can do all jobs of other medical professionals you lots won't be running all over the place blackmailing them with lies in a futile bid to get them back to work. If you can do their jobs, the hospitals will be working at full capacity despite your propaganda to frustrate JOHESU by claiming 'doctors are working..so hospitals are working' while the physicians are all actually in their private clinics and public hospitals are like graveyards from oauth, to nauth to luth to uduth.

Tell more lies. We'll counter with more truths.

2 Likes

Re: JOHESU Summons Emergency Meeting Over Court Order - Guardian by Nobody: 8:17am On May 26, 2018
panpan:

What does 'channels television treatment' mean?

To be invited by the court.

1 Like

Re: JOHESU Summons Emergency Meeting Over Court Order - Guardian by olutop(m): 8:17am On May 26, 2018
worlexy:

1. Pharmacists

2. Nurses

Doctors can do all that

4. Radiographers
They shoot X-ray, CT scan, MRI and doctors in the radiology dept are the ones that report the
film the radiographers shoot.

Doctors can shoot too

Sometimes it baffles me how some people reason, do you know anything about professional ethics atall, I am a physiotherapist, I did Pharmacology in school was tut by a pharmacist and a Consultant along with medicine students, I was also tut pathology and surgery by Consultants, we even witness surgeries along with medicine student, do you know y I will neva do a Physicianz work, is because I know my professional boundary, but I still do offer doctors advice on aw they treat patient same with them cause we manage the same patient....Until Doctors have this team work spirit and they know there professional boundary, Nigeria health sector will always be trash
And mind you I treat your consultants and there relative on private practise and dey pay me huge amt of money, y knt dey do physiotherapy work

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: JOHESU Summons Emergency Meeting Over Court Order - Guardian by Iamzik: 8:17am On May 26, 2018
worlexy:

1. Pharmacists

2. Nurses

Doctors can do all that

4. Radiographers

Doctors can shoot too

Now in order to frustrate the doctors more, they include these sets of people in their gang up association called Johesu: The cleaners/sweepers in the hospital, the man that operates the generators, the admin staff. You know why? So that if the doctors do the work of the core hospital staff johesu, if there's power failure the generator man will be no where to be found cos he will claim he is also johesu and he's on strike, the admin staff that should normally prepare salaries and have no business in patient's care will also not prepare the salary of the doctors that are working. So you see? a gateman, generator man, admin staff and the rest all want pay parity with the doctors, and you want the FG to take Johesu serious

In your mind now you have written a great thesis.

Wehdon sir!

1 Like

Re: JOHESU Summons Emergency Meeting Over Court Order - Guardian by frankpro27(m): 8:19am On May 26, 2018
worlexy:

1. Pharmacists

2. Nurses

Doctors can do all that

4. Radiographers

Doctors can shoot too

Now in order to frustrate the doctors more, they include these sets of people in their gang up association called Johesu: The cleaners/sweepers in the hospital, the man that operates the generators, the admin staff. You know why? So that if the doctors do the work of the core hospital staff johesu, if there's power failure the generator man will be no where to be found cos he will claim he is also johesu and he's on strike, the admin staff that should normally prepare salaries and have no business in patient's care will also not prepare the salary of the doctors that are working. So you see? a gateman, generator man, admin staff and the rest all want pay parity with the doctors, and you want the FG to take Johesu serious

Lol. As a Pharm. D holder. I do everything a doctor does in the hospital aside surgery. Wat can u say about dat? I make nothing less than a million every month. Nd doctors don't knw anything about drugs, aside name Nd usage. Most of dem don't even knw the dosing, not to talk of side effect, mechanism of action Nd interactions. I personally ve a photocopying machine for all d blunders I receive as prescriptions from doctors. This war is just starting

5 Likes

Re: JOHESU Summons Emergency Meeting Over Court Order - Guardian by phase1: 8:21am On May 26, 2018
addey44:
Non-physicians have been heading health ministries since time immemorial. Is that, however, what we are talking about here? Why not address the proper issues.

Holistically they are all part of the issues. Your federal minister of health and minister of state for health are both physicians. It's an aberration in saner climes.

1 Like

Re: JOHESU Summons Emergency Meeting Over Court Order - Guardian by olutop(m): 8:25am On May 26, 2018
dabeto:
Jehosu should end this ego trip and get back to work. There can’t be two captains in a ship.
You are 1 of those misleading the public, point out where JOHESU want to be captain with you guys, In Multidiciplinary meetings Physicians are still the ones that head it, all JOHESU want is equity mind you I am a physiotherapist, I Diagnose, treat and discharge my patients the only assistance I get is from Radiographers, Lab scientist and Nurses

2 Likes

Re: JOHESU Summons Emergency Meeting Over Court Order - Guardian by NoToPile: 8:33am On May 26, 2018
I have always said it that most of the ego massaging comments by doctors on nairaland are made by student doctors/ fresh doctors. The doctors that have reached their peak don't say or do such.

It's always the same set of nairalander docs that jump on every thread saying same thing no professional courtesy or mutual respect for other health workers. I have noticed it. The young docs are also the ones who don't respect patients.

The bosses know everyone is important but a fresh doc on nairaland will be running his mouth up and down.

2 Likes

Re: JOHESU Summons Emergency Meeting Over Court Order - Guardian by divinco: 8:36am On May 26, 2018
doctors are so selfish. period. there should be parity in the health sector.

2 Likes

Re: JOHESU Summons Emergency Meeting Over Court Order - Guardian by Amarabae(f): 8:38am On May 26, 2018
I don't reply to riff Raffs.
Especially the one that mentioned me in this thread.

Go and check the meaning of oriaku in Igbo language, you will know who I am.
I don't work as a nurse because of the salary, in fact since the last 14months,I just refused to touch my salary, they are just accumulated in Diamond Bank .

I have other sources of income,I have and manage a nursery and primary school, it started last year February and it's growing by his grace.
I have a big pharmacy store registered, with a pharmacist friend managing it for me.
I want to move into lecturing fully if I round up a particular post graduate program that I am on.
I am not saying all this to boast but to remind you that me and many nurses are not in NURSING for the salary but to help humanity,
It's a calling and we are proud of it,
Even if you don't pay me any salary, I will still be in the profession proudly.
Get that into your head.
Life don't begin and end in working in in the health sector,
I can dump it anytime (which I am planning soon)
There is life outside the hospital environment.
Thanks.
I don't need idiotic mentions,
I will not reply again.
Happy weekend
*signs out of thread *

3 Likes

Re: JOHESU Summons Emergency Meeting Over Court Order - Guardian by sainty2k3(m): 8:40am On May 26, 2018
olutop:

You are 1 of those misleading the public, point out where JOHESU want to be captain with you guys, In Multidiciplinary meetings Physicians are still the ones that head it, all JOHESU want is equity mind you I am a physiotherapist, I Diagnose, treat and discharge my patients the only assistance I get is from Radiographers, Lab scientist and Nurses
Quackery !!!

2 Likes

Re: JOHESU Summons Emergency Meeting Over Court Order - Guardian by olutop(m): 8:43am On May 26, 2018
sainty2k3:

Quackery !!!

It is very Obvious you dnt know anything abt physiotherapy, You better ask your Consultants to enlighten you.....cos I treat your Consultants and dere relatives and dey pay me huge amt of money
Re: JOHESU Summons Emergency Meeting Over Court Order - Guardian by olutop(m): 8:53am On May 26, 2018
sainty2k3:

Quackery !!!
And for your informatio, I did Anatomy, Physiology, Bch and Pharmacology along with medicine studs, did d same exam. I did Radiology posting with them, Your consultants tut me pathology for 3 years, the only reason I dnt do physician work is because I knw my professional boundary
The most feared profession by Physicians in USA, Canada, Uk, Australia etc is Physiotherapy with there low population.

1 Like

Re: JOHESU Summons Emergency Meeting Over Court Order - Guardian by worlexy(m): 8:58am On May 26, 2018
frankpro27:

Lol. As a Pharm. D holder. I do everything a doctor does in the hospital aside surgery. Wat can u say about dat? I make nothing less than a million every month. Nd doctors don't knw anything about drugs, aside name Nd usage. Most of dem don't even knw the dosing, not to talk of side effect, mechanism of action Nd interactions. I personally ve a photocopying machine for all d blunders I receive as prescriptions from doctors. This war is just starting
Hehehehehehehe. Start doing surgeries too na

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: JOHESU Summons Emergency Meeting Over Court Order - Guardian by worlexy(m): 9:07am On May 26, 2018
olutop:

Sometimes it baffles me how some people reason, do you know anything about professional ethics atall, I am a physiotherapist, I did Pharmacology in school was tut by a pharmacist and a Consultant along with medicine students, I was also tut pathology and surgery by Consultants, we even witness surgeries along with medicine student, do you know y I will neva do a Physicianz work, is because I know my professional boundary, but I still do offer doctors advice on aw they treat patient same with them cause we manage the same patient....Until Doctors have this team work spirit and they know there professional boundary, Nigeria health sector will always be trash
And mind you I treat your consultants and there relative on private practise and dey pay me huge amt of money, y knt dey do physiotherapy work
Congratulations. Keep treating your johesu consultants in your private practice. What percentage of patients even need physiotherapy service in the first place? in your mind now watching surgeries is the same as being able to perform surgeries or being taught pathology, biochemistry and other Basic medical sciences courses is equivalent to being a doctor. I left out physiotherapist and Record Officers in my initial comment on purpose cos of obvious reasons, so that you want feel useless and get depressed so pls let's leave it that way.

4 Likes

Re: JOHESU Summons Emergency Meeting Over Court Order - Guardian by Thanks18(m): 9:08am On May 26, 2018
JOHESU is winning the fight. The current strike recorded huge success. It not only paralyzed health services at both state and federal health facilities nationwide, it also served as enlightenment to the public of the rot going in the sector. In the public poll conducted by the nation newspaper,83% Nigerians voted that health minister should be fired for his gross incompetence.
I have observed the following as the characteristics of NMA namely:

1. Arrogance and egotism as if they are the master and owners of the entire health sector
2. Sheer ignorance, daft and reactive to positive dawn coming to health sector which has been ravaged by their decades of misrule and retrograde steps to oblivion.
3. Poor human relationship skills when dealing with patients, colleagues and other professions in the team

During this strike, The New York Times mocked President Buhari for seeking medical care in UK while the health workers' strike have crippled the sector.
Four states like Lagos, sokoto, yobe and Kwara state have agreed to the demands of JOHESU. The hallmark of it is that Lagos state govt has appointed consultancy cadre for pharmacist; A nurse appointed Kwara state commissioner of health.
In my candid opinion, JOHESU should sustain the ongoing strike, Let Ministry of health first obey all the court injunctions in favour of JOHESU.
Aluta Continua

3 Likes

Re: JOHESU Summons Emergency Meeting Over Court Order - Guardian by worlexy(m): 9:13am On May 26, 2018
phase1:

Mr man stop deceiving yourself. If the physicians can do all jobs of other medical professionals you lots won't be running all over the place blackmailing them with lies in a futile bid to get them back to work. If you can do their jobs, the hospitals will be working at full capacity despite your propaganda to frustrate JOHESU by claiming 'doctors are working..so hospitals are working' while the physicians are all actually in their private clinics and public hospitals are like graveyards from oauth, to nauth to luth to uduth.

Tell more lies. We'll counter with more truths.
it's obvious you didn't read my comment, you only rushed to make your own comment. Why will a doctor do your work when he won't be paid extra for doing your work. Let there be a law to that effect that when a doctor does the work of striking health workers, he will be paid additional bonus for it and you will see wonders

2 Likes

Re: JOHESU Summons Emergency Meeting Over Court Order - Guardian by Thanks18(m): 9:13am On May 26, 2018
olutop:

It is very Obvious you dnt know anything abt physiotherapy, You better ask your Consultants to enlighten you.....cos I treat your Consultants and dere relatives and dey pay me huge amt of money

Let him google it. No need for asking consultant. Or better still, let him read some of my topics here in nairaland, I did some justice to it. pp continues

1 Like

Re: JOHESU Summons Emergency Meeting Over Court Order - Guardian by Yonce(f): 9:14am On May 26, 2018
frankpro27:

As a pharm D holder you DO NOT KNOW OR DO EVERYTHING a doctor knows or does. And you probably never will.

And a doctor knows everything about drugs like a pharmacist. The only thing doctors are not bothered with during Medical School is "How these drugs are manufactured in factories."

As early as year 4 medical students are required to pass a mandatory course on Pharmacology. They learn about EVERYTHING pertaining drugs. Including proper dosage, drug interactions, pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, side effects, adverse effects.
Mind you they learn all these alongside other demanding fields like Microbiology, Histopathology etc.
This is as early as year 4. . . They basically learn over half of what it took you 6 years to study in less than 1 year.

I'm not trying to take anything away from your profession but don't undermine others to uplift yourself.

6 Likes

Re: JOHESU Summons Emergency Meeting Over Court Order - Guardian by sunnymaja(m): 9:16am On May 26, 2018
dabeto:
Jehosu should end this ego trip and get back to work. There can’t be two captains in a ship.

You are misinformed. How can someone collect twice the salary of another on the same level and government signed agreement to adjust it to 62% and still not honoured it? Then people are shouting they want the same. Before anyone can talk, get the take home pay of both of them on the same level in the same organisation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ogun Replaces Striking Doctors At Isolation Centre With Volunteers / Vwaere Daiso: Installer Of Faulty Elevator Handed Over To Police – LASG / How Do I Improve My Thin Physique?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.