Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,461 members, 7,850,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:53 AM

Are U Brilliant? Then Solve This - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Are U Brilliant? Then Solve This (2598 Views)

Which Brilliant Nairalander Will Solve This Riddle / Brain Teaser: How Brilliant Are You / Only The Brilliant Can Solve This Riddle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are U Brilliant? Then Solve This by Obinoscopy(m): 3:55pm On Jun 09, 2010
@maree7, u are too much! I did not think in that direction. I think u're right!
Re: Are U Brilliant? Then Solve This by sholasong(m): 11:36am On Jun 10, 2010
Well una all tried, i think someone is close to the answer, please try and think
Re: Are U Brilliant? Then Solve This by Woke4all(m): 1:18pm On Jun 10, 2010
^^
you don't know the answer.
Re: Are U Brilliant? Then Solve This by AqRiUsAge(f): 9:43pm On Jun 10, 2010
i agree with you ^^^
Re: Are U Brilliant? Then Solve This by kay0195: 10:05pm On Jun 10, 2010
hmmmmmmm, wait I am coming. . .
Re: Are U Brilliant? Then Solve This by sholasong(m): 11:02am On Jun 11, 2010
by the time i give the answer, someone will say oh! i almost got it.
anyway i still have one more to give which is simpler but first i will wait to see if someone wll get it right for the last time.
Re: Are U Brilliant? Then Solve This by Obinoscopy(m): 2:06pm On Jun 11, 2010
OK guys try this: What word begins and ends with the letter 'e' and contains only one letter
Re: Are U Brilliant? Then Solve This by jamace(m): 6:39am On Jun 15, 2010
Re: Are U Brilliant? Then Solve This by kay0195: 10:18am On Jun 15, 2010
he entered the first lady's building with one naira thirty one one quarter kobo. The 2nd lady's building with one naira twelve and half kobo and the third lady's building with 75k. Did I get it undecided
Re: Are U Brilliant? Then Solve This by Amigoz(f): 8:22pm On Jun 18, 2010
Obinoscopy:

OK guys try this: What word begins and ends with the letter 'e' and contains only one letter

ENVELOPE
Re: Are U Brilliant? Then Solve This by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 18, 2010
'A man has three beautiful daughters and everybody in town loved to catch a glympse at them, by the time they grew up to like age 18, the man decided to make three building in a compound for the three ladies so that people can come to see them one by one, he then set a rule for anybody that comes to see the ladies. this is the rule:

if you want to enter into any of the ladies building you must pay 50 kobo at the entrance, whatever amount of money you have on you will be doubled by the lady visited, you pay 50 kobo at exit then proceed to the next lady while the rule is repeated.

this is the question:

A man went to see the three ladies, by the time he came out of the last lady's building he had 0 kobo on him,
how much was on him before he entered the first lady's building.

you may give your answers with hypothesis'

Answer: 0 Kobo. . .
Since 100kobo = 1 Naira, 0 Kobo means no kobo, so what he had on him was No Kobo. . . all in Nairas! That should do it! cool
Re: Are U Brilliant? Then Solve This by jamace(m): 8:17am On Jun 19, 2010

ee grin grin
Re: Are U Brilliant? Then Solve This by Obinoscopy(m): 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2010
jamace:

jamace:

ee grin grin

@ Jamace u be olodo!
Amigoz:

ENVELOPE

Correct!
Re: Are U Brilliant? Then Solve This by jamace(m): 10:17am On Jun 27, 2010
@ Jamace u be olodo!
grin  grin

This question must be an olodo one with the highlighted characteristics, and  yet not eegrin  grin
Re: Are U Brilliant? Then Solve This by Amigoz(f): 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2010
i second that e e e e grin
Re: Are U Brilliant? Then Solve This by blankees(m): 12:36pm On Jun 30, 2010
@poster, dat was a hot one, but hv finally cracked it. Wat do u fink?

The man had 87.5k before da visit
Ur instruction says, wateva the man has on him will be doubled at all entrances, if u double 87.5k, u get 175k. He drops 50k at the entrance and exit, dat means he drops a 100k, he is now left wit 75k for the next visit.
At the second house, the amount is doubled and dat gives him 150k, he drops 50k at the entrance and exit and dat makes it a 100k, he is now left wit 50k for the next visit.
At the third house, his 50k is doubled, dat gives him 100k, he drops da the final 100k at both entrance and exit, dat leaves him wit 0.00k.
Tell me i got it. smiley
Re: Are U Brilliant? Then Solve This by Dark1(m): 5:58pm On Jun 30, 2010
Answer = [b]N[/b]131.25k. . . One hundred and thirty one naira, twenty five kobo.

I calculated based on the assumption that the man had his money doubled after paying entrance fee and before paying exit fees, if my answer isn’t correct then u had better come give us the working parameters(assumption).

Note: My lappy doesn't have naira sign, hence the bolded N in caps for Naira.
Re: Are U Brilliant? Then Solve This by Woke4all(m): 5:40pm On Jul 01, 2010
Sholasong where r you? Pls come and drop the answer
Re: Are U Brilliant? Then Solve This by blankees(m): 7:36am On Jul 02, 2010
Woke4all:

Sholasong where r you? Pls come and drop the answer
Just wonder whre the guy is, Sholasong we r waiting for u.
Re: Are U Brilliant? Then Solve This by sholasong(m): 3:48pm On Sep 02, 2010
someone got it, guess who?
Re: Are U Brilliant? Then Solve This by Woke4all(m): 8:00pm On Sep 02, 2010
^^
you
Re: Are U Brilliant? Then Solve This by blankees(m): 11:55am On Sep 03, 2010
sholasong:

someone got it, guess who?
Young man, y is it taking you eternity to give us the solution to dis puzzle.
Re: Are U Brilliant? Then Solve This by googles: 4:48pm On Sep 04, 2010
the guy is a broke a[i]s[/i]s jor angry he had nothing on him

[i]OP sef no sabi answer [/i]o cheesy
Re: Are U Brilliant? Then Solve This by NOIBMUUL(m): 2:44pm On Sep 07, 2010
Dumb ass Nigerians!!!
The dude had 1naira o him (100kobo)!!

na wah oh!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Triangles Are There? Lets See How Smart You Are / Let See How Intelligent You Are - Photo / Find Ur Birthday Mate. Comment Ur Birthday Nd See Who Shares Ur Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.