Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,145 members, 7,829,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Uncelebrated Entry Of Skiibii Into Ekiti State University Shocks Man - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uncelebrated Entry Of Skiibii Into Ekiti State University Shocks Man (35170 Views)

Jaaruma Blasts Skiibii For Using And Dumping A Wealthy Woman / Skiibii Strips To His Pants On Stage (Photos, Video) / Kcee Announces The Exit Of Skiibii From Five Star Music With Lovely Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uncelebrated Entry Of Skiibii Into Ekiti State University Shocks Man by StarUp: 6:08pm On May 26, 2018
grin
Re: Uncelebrated Entry Of Skiibii Into Ekiti State University Shocks Man by Gkemz: 6:11pm On May 26, 2018
Jer6s:
Maybe they thought he was probably going to FAKE his entry like his DEATH grin grin grin.
Eksu guys nor give baba triumphant entry grin grin

What a wicked shot
Re: Uncelebrated Entry Of Skiibii Into Ekiti State University Shocks Man by SleekyP(m): 6:11pm On May 26, 2018
Mayydayy:
I thought he died cry
he resurrected grin grin
Re: Uncelebrated Entry Of Skiibii Into Ekiti State University Shocks Man by Schemer360: 6:14pm On May 26, 2018
You are mad, so they must know Skibii to convince you that they sabi much, come to Ekiti , I bet you na one smally go just scam your life out.
DivinelyBlessed:
Wetin dem sabi for Ekiti

Forget. Skibii na real G.

1 Like

Re: Uncelebrated Entry Of Skiibii Into Ekiti State University Shocks Man by package7(m): 6:14pm On May 26, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
skibbi undecided

do you mean the guy with the failed music career undecided
Haba guy.. Temper justice with Mercy now that is too much fa grin
Re: Uncelebrated Entry Of Skiibii Into Ekiti State University Shocks Man by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 26, 2018
Gkemz:

What a wicked shot

Didn't mean for it to sound that way o.
People can only tolerate someone for so long

Make the guy enter studio serve street gbedu and see whether the same school won't come calling
Re: Uncelebrated Entry Of Skiibii Into Ekiti State University Shocks Man by Gabrie300(m): 6:16pm On May 26, 2018
DivinelyBlessed:
Wetin dem sabi for Ekiti
Forget. Skibii na real G.
correct guy skibii good oo

1 Like

Re: Uncelebrated Entry Of Skiibii Into Ekiti State University Shocks Man by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 26, 2018
Skibii who?? Skibii what? Eyah.
Re: Uncelebrated Entry Of Skiibii Into Ekiti State University Shocks Man by nerd51(f): 6:26pm On May 26, 2018
MichaelSokoto:
same thing happened dat year 4 benin wen Derenle com 4 show. my guy siddon ontop moto dey wave hand dey shine teeth as dem dey drive am enter kingsquare 4 ring road. nobody even turn to look weda na human being dey pass. I only overheard one edede mama curiosly askin, "who born dis one wey dress like crase pesin"? grin

grin grin sometimes ehn, we Benin people dey craze shaa

1 Like

Re: Uncelebrated Entry Of Skiibii Into Ekiti State University Shocks Man by 9tailskid: 6:27pm On May 26, 2018
countsparrow:
If dem line C4, grenade, stun greanade, smoke grenade and even dynamite for skibbii belle, d guy go still no blow... Sote dem use him name sing, the singer spark skibbii still no blow... But I sure say if una carry am put for refinery, throw lighter e go blow

Chai!!. You dun play too many FPS games.
Re: Uncelebrated Entry Of Skiibii Into Ekiti State University Shocks Man by MichaelSokoto(m): 6:37pm On May 26, 2018
nerd51:

grin grin sometimes ehn, we Benin people dey craze shaa
naxo na grin

4 around 2005/6, me dat attended Styl plus show at prest motel on airport rd, FREE OF CHARGE!
venue was so empty, na me & organiser family siddon watch styl plus wey go make onikan lagos stadium full dat year grin
Re: Uncelebrated Entry Of Skiibii Into Ekiti State University Shocks Man by AJohnnasa(m): 6:38pm On May 26, 2018
You fit fake your death, you go still no blow.
Re: Uncelebrated Entry Of Skiibii Into Ekiti State University Shocks Man by Smarkie: 6:40pm On May 26, 2018
did he beg una to hail him? mtcheew
Re: Uncelebrated Entry Of Skiibii Into Ekiti State University Shocks Man by Akinpelumusibau: 6:51pm On May 26, 2018
Toheeb a.k.a skiibii we the ijeshatedo,surulere,lagos state guys dey feel U. May Almighty God continue to be with U Bro
Re: Uncelebrated Entry Of Skiibii Into Ekiti State University Shocks Man by nerd51(f): 6:54pm On May 26, 2018
MichaelSokoto:

naxo na grin

4 around 2005/6, me dat attended Styl plus show at prest motel on airport rd, FREE OF CHARGE!
venue was so empty, na me & organiser family siddon watch styl plus wey go make onikan lagos stadium full dat year grin

Benin Wayo grin

1 Like

Re: Uncelebrated Entry Of Skiibii Into Ekiti State University Shocks Man by AWEsomepaul(m): 7:09pm On May 26, 2018
Lmao... Instead of him to just jejely move in without noise.
Re: Uncelebrated Entry Of Skiibii Into Ekiti State University Shocks Man by heendrix(m): 7:15pm On May 26, 2018
swiz123:
If a persona like skibi wasn't hailed at common ekiti state university, then it's safe to assume that there is no hope for lifeofairforce1

Lool grin grin

lifeofairforce1 or airfalse1
Re: Uncelebrated Entry Of Skiibii Into Ekiti State University Shocks Man by Chepos1(m): 7:26pm On May 26, 2018
Tamarapetty:
Thought he was into catering now

Chai! Y u get bad mouth lyk this?
Salvage of the millennium.

1 Like

Re: Uncelebrated Entry Of Skiibii Into Ekiti State University Shocks Man by Monzuur(m): 8:07pm On May 26, 2018
OneCorner:
On top dat car, skibii be like “see dz werey students, shey make i faint for dem ni”

u wicked small oooo grin
OneCorner:
On top dat car, skibii be like “see dz werey students, shey make i faint for dem ni”

u wicked small oooo
Re: Uncelebrated Entry Of Skiibii Into Ekiti State University Shocks Man by IAmAmbrose(m): 9:53pm On May 26, 2018
Who wants to welcome a guy that left his farm in the village to go and do music
Re: Uncelebrated Entry Of Skiibii Into Ekiti State University Shocks Man by IAmAmbrose(m): 9:54pm On May 26, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
Who is skiibii sef
a retired upcoming musician

2 Likes

Re: Uncelebrated Entry Of Skiibii Into Ekiti State University Shocks Man by Goddyj(m): 10:33pm On May 26, 2018
Unbelievable shocked shocked

Re: Uncelebrated Entry Of Skiibii Into Ekiti State University Shocks Man by justparamount(m): 10:37pm On May 26, 2018
if you fake your own death you fit still no blow grin
Re: Uncelebrated Entry Of Skiibii Into Ekiti State University Shocks Man by Platony(m): 10:39pm On May 26, 2018
ReneeNuttall:
Who is skiibii sef

Skiibii is.....

Skiboroboskibo baddest oshey!!.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Uncelebrated Entry Of Skiibii Into Ekiti State University Shocks Man by summerflame(m): 11:54pm On May 26, 2018
swiz123:
If a persona like skibi wasn't hailed at common ekiti state university, then it's safe to assume that there is no hope for lifeofairforce1
grin u are wicked bro... Airforce1 is a cultural dancer grin... His music career died the same day stupidity embraced him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uncelebrated Entry Of Skiibii Into Ekiti State University Shocks Man by adekunle6224(m): 11:58pm On May 26, 2018
FlirtyKaren:
Nigerian singer and former Five Star act, Skiibii headlined an event yesterday at Ekiti State University, however one of the highlight of the event was his uncelebrated entry into the University.

According to a student of the school who shared a video of Skiibii who could be spotted standing on the rooftop of his car, the singer is yet to 'blow' as no one hailed him after he rode into the campus. Here's what he wrote;

Imagine from Osekita junction through Satellite @Ekiti State University Campus, there was no student turning up to hail or even create a scene while Skiibii was coming tru...I thought he was a superstar...Gee!! Get better IP, I swear you never blow

Watch the video below;

https://lailasnews.com/man-shocked-at-uncelebrated-entry-of-skiibii-into-ekiti-state-university-says-hes-yet-to-blow/

Lalasticlala
like we care, c his tinted hair like ileya ram
Re: Uncelebrated Entry Of Skiibii Into Ekiti State University Shocks Man by Macmoni(m): 12:10am On May 27, 2018
niggas be hating like dey woke up from Dah wrong Syd of d bed
main gee skibii kip doing ur thing even dos dat claim not to know u vibe to ur sung secretly
Re: Uncelebrated Entry Of Skiibii Into Ekiti State University Shocks Man by cyrus1992(m): 12:59am On May 27, 2018
swiz123:

Jesu!!
Bros you harsh oo, chai chai chei

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lorraine Lionheart Performs At Felabration 2022 (Video) / Rita Dominic's Outfit To Toolz Wedding (Photos) / Lyta Finally Meets Davido In Senegal, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.