Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Who Can Solve This Problem Using Java - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Who Can Solve This Problem Using Java (2707 Views)

How To Print Diamond With A Frame Using Java / Programmers In The House, Kindly Help Me Table Like This....using Java Awt / How To Check Your Account Balance And Make Deposit Using Java (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Solve This Problem Using Java by abula112(m): 3:45pm On May 26, 2018
i have a work exercise i will like java programmer to try out and solve, i already have my own solution to it but will love to see others solution and see which is better, will post my own solution after many people attempts and solved it.

Re: Who Can Solve This Problem Using Java by abula112(m): 3:48pm On May 26, 2018
the problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Can Solve This Problem Using Java by abula112(m): 12:07am On May 27, 2018
no attempt
Re: Who Can Solve This Problem Using Java by Nobody: 8:18am On May 27, 2018
I can't see it clear pls copy it out
Re: Who Can Solve This Problem Using Java by zesh(m): 10:54am On May 27, 2018
Please what is the name of the book
Re: Who Can Solve This Problem Using Java by abula112(m): 11:56am On May 27, 2018
zesh:
Please what is the name of the book
i dnt know, i saw it online and just tried it
Re: Who Can Solve This Problem Using Java by zesh(m): 1:52pm On May 27, 2018
abula112:

Wow, can i Get the site or the download Link please
Re: Who Can Solve This Problem Using Java by zesh(m): 8:48pm On May 27, 2018
abula112:

Ok thanks
Re: Who Can Solve This Problem Using Java by abula112(m): 1:23am On May 28, 2018
still no attempt?, should i just post my solution
Re: Who Can Solve This Problem Using Java by javalady(f): 2:32pm On May 28, 2018
Just checked it out and understood the question. Since my IDE(Sketchware mobile IDE) is like a drag and drop development environment, I'd consider solving this as a cheating to all java programmers out there who would scratch their brains and write the code from start. Using my IDE with some ASD(Add Source Directly) blocks/codes, I'd solve this in less than 3 hours
Re: Who Can Solve This Problem Using Java by javalady(f): 3:06pm On May 28, 2018
mosesabah:
zoom it bro, it's written clearly.

I remember those days that I cheated in the exams using encrypted words. so fun bro
Re: Who Can Solve This Problem Using Java by javalady(f): 9:56am On May 29, 2018
mosesabah:
Question
Your country is at war and your enemies are using a secret code to communicate with each other. You have managed to intercept a message that reads as follows::mmZdxZmx]Zpgy
The message is obviously encrypted using the enemy's secret code. You have just learned that their encryption method is based upon the ASCII code. Appendix 3 of your book shows the ACII character set. Individual characters in a string are encoded using this system. For example, the letter "A" is encoded using the number 65 and "B" is encoded using the number 66.
Your enemy's secret code takes each letter of the message and encrypts it as follows:If(OriginalChar + Key > 126) then EncryptedChar = 32 + ((OriginalChar + Key ) - 127)
else EncryptedChar = (OriginalChar + Key)
For example, if the enemy used Key = 10 then the message "Hey" would be encrypted as:CharacterASCII Code
H72
e101
y121
Encrypted H = (72 + 10) = 82 = R in ASCII
Encrypted e = (101 + 10) = 111 = o in ASCII
Encrypted y = (121 + 10) - 127 = 36 = $ in ASCII
Consequently, "Hey" would be transmitted as "Ro$".
Write a program that decrypts the intercepted message. You only know that the key used is a number between 1 and 100. Your program should try to decode the message using all possible keys between 1 and 100. When you try the valid key, the message will make sense. For all other keys the message will appear as gibberish.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Solve This Problem Using Java by abula112(m): 12:17pm On May 30, 2018
javalady:
Just checked it out and understood the question. Since my IDE(Sketchware mobile IDE) is like a drag and drop development environment, I'd consider solving this as a cheating to all java programmers out there who would scratch their brains and write the code from start. Using my IDE with some ASD(Add Source Directly) blocks/codes, I'd solve this in less than 3 hours
that is bad in developing urself, i actually solved it in an hour.
Re: Who Can Solve This Problem Using Java by meekmillery: 12:24pm On May 30, 2018
Free Free Free

Re: Who Can Solve This Problem Using Java by abula112(m): 8:40am On May 31, 2018
I think i should just drop the solution since no one made attempt.

1 Share

Re: Who Can Solve This Problem Using Java by abula112(m): 8:41am On May 31, 2018
abula112:
I think i should just drop the solution since no one made attempt.

hope u understand
Re: Who Can Solve This Problem Using Java by dauddy97(m): 8:27am On Sep 07, 2019
abula112:
the problem
Good morning sir. I saw this java question u posted a year ago. As a java beginner, I need question like this to solve to help improve my understanding. Pls, can u help me with the name of this textbook u saw the question from or the download links. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Who Can Solve This Problem Using Java by abula112(m): 10:19am On Sep 07, 2019
dauddy97:
Good morning sir. I saw this java question u posted a year ago. As a java beginner, I need question like this to solve to help improve my understanding. Pls, can u help me with the name of this textbook u saw the question from or the download links. Thanks and God bless.
I Jas saw it somewhere, cant remember whr
Re: Who Can Solve This Problem Using Java by Olalekank(m): 9:42am On Sep 08, 2019
dauddy97:
https://Hackerrank.com

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

There Is More To Software Development Than Programming / Can Vb 6.0,visual Studio 2008 And Visual Studio 2010 Run On Windows 7 Os. / Java And Oracle Which Is Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.