Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) (53583 Views)

Human Head, Limbs & Other Body Parts Found In Woman's Fridge In New York (Photo) / Man Attempts To Cut Off Woman's Breast For Ritual In Anambra (Graphic Photo) / Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by xreal: 5:10pm On May 26, 2018
Himmler:
The kids probably climbed into the refrigerator themselves and shut it while playing and couldn't open it again from inside suffocating thereafter. Either that or the parents should be thoroughly questioned over what happened to their kids. I don't see any thing to indicate that this was done by an outsider or that the kids were forced into the refrigerator, the story doesn't just add up

And maybe electrocuted.

2 Likes

Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by micflo28(m): 5:10pm On May 26, 2018
All I see are actors...mtcheeew. Fake story
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 26, 2018
OneCorner:
at least we are better dan d afonjas dat mine skull.
It’s only two kids and it’s not like we killed dem, it’s a development process we are putting to play.

Why are posting this?

1 Like

Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by chuggy(m): 5:12pm On May 26, 2018
corpse*
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by MrCork: 5:12pm On May 26, 2018
zoba88:
According to the story shared by Pius,twins were murdered and forced into a fridge in Anambra by unknown person.They were buried amidst tears today.Below is what Pius wrote...

'My heart  bleeds when I saw this, this morning.
Happening now at Egbu Unuenem Otolo Nnewi, Anambra State. This twins were murdered by unknown person. The kids were forced into the fridge while the parents are busy looking for the kids thinking that they were kidnapped. Quite unfortunate, the parents discover their cops early this morning around 2am in their sitting room, inside their own refrigerator.
May God help

..I beg...anyone gots Samsung battery recharger? angry
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by mistyebby(f): 5:13pm On May 26, 2018
I remember playing hide and seek in the freezer with my elder sister. sadMay their soul rest in peace.
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by chukxie(m): 5:15pm On May 26, 2018
I weep embarassed
Poor kids! What happened? I wish the dead could talk. I weep embarassed
The parents, their close friends, neighbours... should all be investigated

1 Like

Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by SirLakes: 5:15pm On May 26, 2018
undecided
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by flyca: 5:16pm On May 26, 2018
I suspect they were electrocuted when they climbed inside to fridge "to play".

The fridge has this internal wiring done when fridges get old and stop cooling. And mehn, that thing can shock ehn..
Our fridge back then was wired the same way especially if the floor around it is wet.

RIP Kids.

1 Like

Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Kalex01(m): 5:17pm On May 26, 2018
So sad
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 5:18pm On May 26, 2018
police should keep kin eyes on those parents, if they move with new car after months, they are the prime suspect

2 Likes

Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by SMILEGOLD(m): 5:20pm On May 26, 2018
may their souls rest in d bossom of d lord...amen!
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by DIYhackers: 5:21pm On May 26, 2018
This is disheartening. RIP kids
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Chidex50(m): 5:23pm On May 26, 2018
[quote author=Himmler post=67902686]The kids probably climbed into the refrigerator themselves and shut it while playing and couldn't open it
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by NiajaXionist: 5:23pm On May 26, 2018
RIP little Boys. Whoever does that will never experience peace in his remaining miserable life.
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Himmler: 5:24pm On May 26, 2018
Chidex50:

You're such a stupid fellow.Must you be tribalistic in everything.People like you are the problem of this country.Infact you don't deserve to live in this country.So sad we have many of your type!!
Like what the hell are u talking about
What has tribalism got to do with my post

1 Like

Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:26pm On May 26, 2018
What kind of fridge is that ? Or na coffin I dey see so.

May their gentle soul RIP
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by omoelerin1: 5:26pm On May 26, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
There is more to this story

So incomplete shocked shocked shocked

The house though undecided
With this terrible incident, all that concerns you is the house? Some people have big problem, walahi.
And where people like you live is more terrible than ghetto.

4 Likes

Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by FriendNG: 5:27pm On May 26, 2018
May Paradise be their final destination.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by donamen(m): 5:28pm On May 26, 2018
Himmler:
The kids probably climbed into the refrigerator themselves and shut it while playing and couldn't open it again from inside suffocating thereafter. Either that or the parents should be thoroughly questioned over what happened to their kids. I don't see any thing to indicate that this was done by an outsider or that the kids were forced into the refrigerator, the story doesn't just add up
. Sure u are 100% right
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by omoelerin1: 5:30pm On May 26, 2018
micflo28:
All I see are actors...mtcheeew. Fake story
You may be right
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by franchasng: 5:31pm On May 26, 2018
Kids are known for stupid plays and useless things like this. I have caught my little niece some years back inside the fridge with packs of sugar on the floor....she was licking the sugar. She was so lucky the fridge didn't close.

Also my little nephew of 4yrs once saved some kids at one amusement park during Democracy day celebration that I took him and his siblings out for fun.

While I was watching the other one on those kiddies train, the little boy came to call me that some kids were trapped in one of those ballooned stair case they use to play.

The boys were playing with the balloon by entering and coming out such that they unzip the balloon from the back where no one pays attention and enter as the hot air was blowing, then after some time, the kids outside will open the balloon for the ones inside to come out for another set of kids to go in.

This two unfortunate kids entered and the other kids left them and continued to play elsewhere while they were suffocating inside until my little nephew came to call me and I helped them unzip the balloon filled with hot air for them to come out.

They were sweating and weak, they escaped by God's grace that day.

Ever since that incident, I realised that kids are not sane at all, most of them are stupid players and play with death.

Always watch your kids, else they will shock u one day

8 Likes

Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by andyanders: 5:35pm On May 26, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:
Exactly. Their father should be questioned. Or it is an inhouse murder. Cannot be far from that.
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Flirtyjane(f): 5:36pm On May 26, 2018
rip to them
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by wtfcoded: 5:42pm On May 26, 2018
angry cry
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by skales67(m): 5:43pm On May 26, 2018

Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by pedrilo: 5:48pm On May 26, 2018
Whoever committed this crime will not escape the wrath of God.

1 Like

Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by smartolala(m): 5:49pm On May 26, 2018
I am convinced this wicked act is carried out close relation or friend.The devil landed here Rip young stars
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Westbestside: 5:49pm On May 26, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

What happened to the house?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos / Nigerian Teenagers Jailed In The UK As A Result Of Telegram Chat / Underaged Boy In Adamawa In Court For Driving This Vehicle - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.