Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:23 PM

Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) (53559 Views)

Human Head, Limbs & Other Body Parts Found In Woman's Fridge In New York (Photo) / Man Attempts To Cut Off Woman's Breast For Ritual In Anambra (Graphic Photo) / Lady Stabs Her Husband-To-Be Dead With A Knife In Anambra (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by engrelvis(m): 9:44pm On May 26, 2018
ZombiePUNISHER:

Join the dance grin
lol.....u r a mad man
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Festus02(m): 10:03pm On May 26, 2018
Eje oluwa ooooo.
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 6:41am On May 27, 2018
hmmmm, who might have done that?
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by Arinze86(m): 7:44am On May 27, 2018
I have 2 fridges in my house, one is good and one is bad for now..but I know theres no day that the 2 fridges isn't opened, so would the parents to these boys swear that they didn't open that fridge the whole of that day?
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by donsheddy1(m): 9:01am On May 27, 2018
zoba88:
According to the story shared by Pius,twins were murdered and forced into a fridge in Anambra by unknown person.They were buried amidst tears today.Below is what Pius wrote...

'My heart  bleeds when I saw this, this morning.
Happening now at Egbu Unuenem Otolo Nnewi, Anambra State. This twins were murdered by unknown person. The kids were forced into the fridge while the parents are busy looking for the kids thinking that they were kidnapped. Quite unfortunate, the parents discover their cops early this morning around 2am in their sitting room, inside their own refrigerator.
May God help this nation.
RIP little kids'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/05/unknown-person-murder-twins-in.html?m=1

I question the authenticity of this story for it doesn't add up in anyway.
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by cherishsweet(f): 4:04pm On May 27, 2018
Hmmm... Having gone through the story, seen the pictures and read comments.. I have some points to bring out...

1..Now even if it was a case of hide and seek... Who was the seeker?? There must be kids who were playing wit them to start on them hiding...

2 Looking at the fridge it is obvious, that fridge isn't in a working condition, those kids are too grown up to enter into a cold working fridge.. They'd know better... Plus which Nigerian home with a deep freezer isn't packed full with all manners... So if that fridge was working(which it's obviously from all indication isn't) they won't be space to fit in two guys.. Not with water, soup, snd whatnot...

The police should have been called, not them hastily preparing a casket for them to b buried immediately... An autopsy should be done on them by the parents if they really need answers.. Because knowing how they died will go a long way in narrowing down suspects.. Since from all indications it's an inside job..

Finally.... The last place they were seen together and alive, the last person to see them alive, and the person who discovered the bodies.... Valid questions should be thrown to this set of people
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 4:22pm On May 27, 2018
Himmler:
The kids probably climbed into the refrigerator themselves and shut it while playing and couldn't open it again from inside suffocating thereafter. Either that or the parents should be thoroughly questioned over what happened to their kids. I don't see any thing to indicate that this was done by an outsider or that the kids were forced into the refrigerator, the story doesn't just add up
fact
Re: Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) by patwilly(m): 8:56am On Jun 17, 2018
Himmler:

No!! not that murderous Nazi Herr Himmler, Mine is a reference to Karl Otto Himmler, a scientist who invented the first contact lens. I read his inspirational story many years ago and was motivated by it
That's swell.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corpses Discovered In Zurmi Forest In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) / Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos / Nigerian Teenagers Jailed In The UK As A Result Of Telegram Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.