Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

Man Sentence To Death For Farting In Mosque. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Sentence To Death For Farting In Mosque. (999 Views)

Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque During Ramadan / Pakistan: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque During Ramadan / MAN SENTENCED TO DEATH FOR FARTING IN MOSQUE DURING RAMADAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sentence To Death For Farting In Mosque. by Nobody: 4:49pm On May 26, 2018
A Pakistani judge has sentenced a man to be executed after he was expelled 17 times from 6 different mosques for excessive farting during the period of the Ramadan reports the Islamabad Herald this week.

The Ramadan is the most important religious festival for Muslims and the judge declared that he had indisposed people of the faith and even caused 53 people at one time to leave the mosque during a prayer, a “blasphemous act” which should be punished “according to Allah’s will.”

The judge was lenient, have admitted many experts in the region, as he gave the convicted man the choice of being beheaded or stoned to death.

“The law is clear, he should be stoned to death, beheading is a very light sentence and saves him from any suffering,” protested the government prosecutor.

Deputy District Public Prosecutor (DDPP) Syed Anees Shah told reporters the accused got a "very light sentence" for the crime of blasphemy.
Deputy District Public Prosecutor (DDPP) Syed Anees Shah told reporters the accused got a “very light sentence” for the crime of blasphemy.
A rare medical condition

Muhammad Al-Wahabi, 33, suffers from chronic flatulence, “a rare medical condition” he argued in his self-defense, as no lawyer would take his case.

“No lawyer is crazy enough to bet his career on this issue. If his client his condemned, as in this case, the lawyer would face prosecution and possibly the same faith as his client” admits legal expert Andrew Jones, a Middle Eastern law expert.

Al-Wahabi did not contest the judgment and even said the judgment was fair and that he hoped Allah would be gracious enough to pardon his blasphemous actions.

Al-Wahabi also admitted that he put a tampon in his rectum several times in a desperate attempt to mask the noise and odor.

“A disgraceful and insidious act” the judge declared, visibly disgusted.

“Muslims are not allowed to insert any objects inside their anus, not even a finger, it is forbidden by the Koran,” said the judge.

“As a judge, I must set an example for other Muslims. This is clearly unacceptable under Shariah law,” he concluded.

Al-Wahabi admitted to the judge he had failed his God, his religion, and his people and was terribly sorry for what he had done, and asked for his two wives and seven children’s mercy in court and thanked the judge for his

1 Like

Re: Man Sentence To Death For Farting In Mosque. by madridguy(m): 4:54pm On May 26, 2018
Farting during the period of the Ramadan/ before or after is never " blasphemous act "
The kangaroo judgment is never in accordance with the Shari'ah.

Since it is clear he's suffering from chronic flatulence, why not help him medically?

ALLAH SWT HIS MERCIFUL and we Muslim should always shows mercy to the humanity.
Re: Man Sentence To Death For Farting In Mosque. by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:55pm On May 26, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Man Sentence To Death For Farting In Mosque. by AtYourCervix: 5:14pm On May 26, 2018
what the fuk did I just read?

1 Like

Re: Man Sentence To Death For Farting In Mosque. by Oritzy: 5:18pm On May 26, 2018
grin
Re: Man Sentence To Death For Farting In Mosque. by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 26, 2018
madridguy:
Farting during the period of the Ramadan/ before or after is never " blasphemous act "
The kangaroo judgment is never in accordance with the Shari'ah.

Since it is clear he's suffering from chronic flatulence, why not help him medically?

t
ALLAH SWT HIS MERCIFUL and we Muslim should always shows mercy to the humanity.
Are you better Muslim than the Pakistanis

3 Likes

Re: Man Sentence To Death For Farting In Mosque. by ifex370(m): 5:21pm On May 26, 2018
AtYourCervix:
what the fuk did I just read?

AtYourRectum grin
Re: Man Sentence To Death For Farting In Mosque. by madridguy(m): 5:26pm On May 26, 2018
Allah SWT alone knows the righteous among us all but taking a life over mere issue is not welcome in Islam.

profolaolu:
Are you better Muslim than the Pakistanis
Re: Man Sentence To Death For Farting In Mosque. by butterflylion: 5:33pm On May 26, 2018
Fart of death grin

But seriously Islam is amazingly dumb if even a judge who is supposed to be enlightened could not see that the accused had a medical condition and never would have deliberately farted himself to death by execution. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Man Sentence To Death For Farting In Mosque. by wyzoe: 5:41pm On May 26, 2018
I'm finding it difficult to believe this.

It's probably false.
Re: Man Sentence To Death For Farting In Mosque. by HigherEd: 5:53pm On May 26, 2018
What a judgment. Nonsense that can only come from a brainwashed extremist judge
Lalasticlala seun CodeTemplar
Re: Man Sentence To Death For Farting In Mosque. by AtYourCervix: 6:01pm On May 26, 2018
wyzoe:
I'm finding it difficult to believe this.
It's probably false.
You'll never know with Shari'a
Re: Man Sentence To Death For Farting In Mosque. by CodeTemplar: 6:17pm On May 26, 2018
If a Muslim what's my own
Let them sha release Leah before she farts one day and they say ...
Re: Man Sentence To Death For Farting In Mosque. by TheEminentLaity: 6:20pm On May 26, 2018
I want to be Muslim. Such a lovely religion
Re: Man Sentence To Death For Farting In Mosque. by vaxx: 6:20pm On May 26, 2018
This is. Not a true story.. Op find a better way to attack islam
Re: Man Sentence To Death For Farting In Mosque. by AtYourCervix: 6:23pm On May 26, 2018
TheEminentLaity:
I want to be Muslim. Such a lovely religion

Can't wait to join islam and work my way up to the level of those that'll strap a bomb to themselves and detonate it in a marketplace so I can get those 72 virgins

2 Likes

Re: Man Sentence To Death For Farting In Mosque. by TheEminentLaity: 6:33pm On May 26, 2018
Can't wait bro ... Allah has prepared an orgy full of virgins for us. We just need to invite more kafirrs with the detonators
AtYourCervix:

Can't wait to join islam and work my way up to the level of those that'll strap a bomb to themselves and detonate it in a marketplace so I can get those 72 virgins

2 Likes

Re: Man Sentence To Death For Farting In Mosque. by bloodofthelamb(m): 6:49pm On May 26, 2018
I weep for their ignorance.
Re: Man Sentence To Death For Farting In Mosque. by sartorius(m): 9:31am On May 29, 2018
profolaolu:
A Pakistani judge has sentenced a man to be executed after he was expelled 17 times from 6 different mosques for excessive farting during the period of the Ramadan reports the Islamabad Herald this week.

The Ramadan is the most important religious festival for Muslims and the judge declared that he had indisposed people of the faith and even caused 53 people at one time to leave the mosque during a prayer, a “blasphemous act” which should be punished “according to Allah’s will.”

The judge was lenient, have admitted many experts in the region, as he gave the convicted man the choice of being beheaded or stoned to death.

“The law is clear, he should be stoned to death, beheading is a very light sentence and saves him from any suffering,” protested the government prosecutor.

Deputy District Public Prosecutor (DDPP) Syed Anees Shah told reporters the accused got a "very light sentence" for the crime of blasphemy.
Deputy District Public Prosecutor (DDPP) Syed Anees Shah told reporters the accused got a “very light sentence” for the crime of blasphemy.
A rare medical condition

Muhammad Al-Wahabi, 33, suffers from chronic flatulence, “a rare medical condition” he argued in his self-defense, as no lawyer would take his case.

“No lawyer is crazy enough to bet his career on this issue. If his client his condemned, as in this case, the lawyer would face prosecution and possibly the same faith as his client” admits legal expert Andrew Jones, a Middle Eastern law expert.

Al-Wahabi did not contest the judgment and even said the judgment was fair and that he hoped Allah would be gracious enough to pardon his blasphemous actions.

Al-Wahabi also admitted that he put a tampon in his rectum several times in a desperate attempt to mask the noise and odor.

“A disgraceful and insidious act” the judge declared, visibly disgusted.

“Muslims are not allowed to insert any objects inside their anus, not even a finger, it is forbidden by the Koran,” said the judge.

“As a judge, I must set an example for other Muslims. This is clearly unacceptable under Shariah law,” he concluded.

Al-Wahabi admitted to the judge he had failed his God, his religion, and his people and was terribly sorry for what he had done, and asked for his two wives and seven children’s mercy in court and thanked the judge for his

Check you email
Re: Man Sentence To Death For Farting In Mosque. by dododawa1: 3:02pm On May 29, 2018
Lai Muhammad

(1) (Reply)

Pick A Team... Killed Or Suicide. / "Tithing"- The Accurate Teaching The Bible Gives. / Free Download. Glass Animals How To Be A Human Being#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.