Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,822 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

MAN SENTENCED TO DEATH FOR FARTING IN MOSQUE DURING RAMADAN - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MAN SENTENCED TO DEATH FOR FARTING IN MOSQUE DURING RAMADAN (1242 Views)

Man Sentenced To Death In Pakistan, 'I Don't Follow Anyone Other Than Jesus' / Pakistan: Man Sentenced To Death For Farting In Mosque During Ramadan / Man Sentence To Death For Farting In Mosque. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MAN SENTENCED TO DEATH FOR FARTING IN MOSQUE DURING RAMADAN by farem: 5:47pm On Jun 01, 2018
RAMADAN
MAN SENTENCED TO DEATH FOR FARTING IN MOSQUE DURING RAMADANShare
Tweet
A Pakistani judge has sentenced a man to be executed after he was expelled 17 times from 6 different mosques for excessive farting during the period of the Ramadan reports the Islamabad Herald this week.

The Ramadan is the most important religious festival for Muslims and the judge declared that he had indisposed people of the faith and even caused 53 people at one time to leave the mosque during a prayer, a “blasphemous act” which should be punished “according to Allah’s will.”

The judge was lenient, have admitted many experts in the region, as he gave the convicted man the choice of being beheaded or stoned to death.

“The law is clear, he should be stoned to death, beheading is a very light sentence and saves him from any suffering,” protested the government prosecutor.

Deputy District Public Prosecutor (DDPP) Syed Anees Shah told reporters the accused got a "very light sentence" for the crime of blasphemy.
Deputy District Public Prosecutor (DDPP) Syed Anees Shah told reporters the accused got a “very light sentence” for the crime of blasphemy.
A rare medical condition

Muhammad Al-Wahabi, 33, suffers from chronic flatulence, “a rare medical condition” he argued in his self-defense, as no lawyer would take his case.

“No lawyer is crazy enough to bet his career on this issue. If his client his condemned, as in this case, the lawyer would face prosecution and possibly the same faith as his client” admits legal expert Andrew Jones, a Middle Eastern law expert.

Al-Wahabi did not contest the judgment and even said the judgment was fair and that he hoped Allah would be gracious enough to pardon his blasphemous actions.

Al-Wahabi also admitted that he put a tampon in his rectum several times in a desperate attempt to mask the noise and odor.

“A disgraceful and insidious act” the judge declared, visibly disgusted.

“Muslims are not allowed to insert any objects inside their anus, not even a finger, it is forbidden by the Koran,” said the judge.

“As a judge, I must set an example for other Muslims[right][/right]. This is clearly unacceptable under Shariah law,” he concluded.

Al-Wahabi admitted to the judge he had failed his God, his religion, and his people and was terribly sorry for what he had done, and asked for his two wives and seven children’s mercy in court and thanked the judge for his verdict.

Re: MAN SENTENCED TO DEATH FOR FARTING IN MOSQUE DURING RAMADAN by Donald95(m): 6:03pm On Jun 01, 2018
We call it holy fart. He should be released immediately
Re: MAN SENTENCED TO DEATH FOR FARTING IN MOSQUE DURING RAMADAN by oshe11: 6:04pm On Jun 01, 2018
It was a HOLY FART

Re: MAN SENTENCED TO DEATH FOR FARTING IN MOSQUE DURING RAMADAN by Donald95(m): 6:04pm On Jun 01, 2018
Islamabad is bad indeed
Re: MAN SENTENCED TO DEATH FOR FARTING IN MOSQUE DURING RAMADAN by espn(m): 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2018
Why should people just cook up lies against a religion?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MAN SENTENCED TO DEATH FOR FARTING IN MOSQUE DURING RAMADAN by vaxx: 6:18pm On Jun 01, 2018
This is false news, we should STOP promoting fake news......op if you want to really attack Islam....find a better option....s

Moderator, will you not do your job.....nairaland should not be known for false information.....

3 Likes

Re: MAN SENTENCED TO DEATH FOR FARTING IN MOSQUE DURING RAMADAN by budaatum: 6:19pm On Jun 01, 2018
espn:
Why should people just cook up lies against a religion?
Because it makes them feel better about themselves.

People with mature brains have at least asked if the man was insane, or why he wasn't sentenced for farting in the second mosque, if not in the first! A simple check shows it's fake news!
Re: MAN SENTENCED TO DEATH FOR FARTING IN MOSQUE DURING RAMADAN by troublemakea(m): 6:27pm On Jun 01, 2018
"The law is clear, he should be stoned to death,
beheading is a very light sentence and saves
him from any suffering,” protested the
government prosecutor

can you just imagine this punishment just coz he farted to relief himself

the question is how long would Muslims continue to rule over sane people undecided that's what Donald trump saw and decided to keep america safe and now they all enjoying peace they'd wanted in the US
Re: MAN SENTENCED TO DEATH FOR FARTING IN MOSQUE DURING RAMADAN by budaatum: 6:33pm On Jun 01, 2018
[url=https://www.thequint.com/amp/story/news%2Findia%2Ffake-pakistan-man-sentenced-to-death-for-farting]Hoax Alert: Pak Man Sentenced to Death for Farting Was Satire[/url]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MAN SENTENCED TO DEATH FOR FARTING IN MOSQUE DURING RAMADAN by vaxx: 6:36pm On Jun 01, 2018
budaatum:
[url=https://www.thequint.com/amp/story/news%2Findia%2Ffake-pakistan-man-sentenced-to-death-for-farting]Hoax Alert: Pak Man Sentenced to Death for Farting Was Satire[/url]
good job
Re: MAN SENTENCED TO DEATH FOR FARTING IN MOSQUE DURING RAMADAN by troublemakea(m): 6:37pm On Jun 01, 2018
vaxx:
This is false news, we should STOP promoting fake news......op if you want to really attack Islam....find a better option....s

Moderator, will you not do your job.....nairaland should not be known for false information.....

try to always think that why God gave us all brain so you mean op will sit down and cook a fake news just to wash a religion? who has got the time?

no 2.if you can browse go n check the main religion In Pakistan then go clear ur ignorance even the US are talking about sanctioning them for always providing safe haven for talibans and terrorist and please as much as I and mynd44 would not condone nonsense on Nairaland we also employ fellow nairalanders to think before typing. thanks

https://www.thequint.com/amp/story/news%2Findia%2Ffake-pakistan-man-sentenced-to-death-for-farting
Re: MAN SENTENCED TO DEATH FOR FARTING IN MOSQUE DURING RAMADAN by vaxx: 6:46pm On Jun 01, 2018
troublemakea:

try to always think that why God gave us all brain so you mean op will sit down and cook a fake news just to wash a religion? who has got the time?

no 2.if you can browse go n check the main religion In Pakistan then go clear ur ignorance even the US are talking about sanctioning them for always providing safe haven for talibans and terrorist and please as much as I and mynd44 would not condone nonsense on Nairaland we also employ fellow nairalanders to think before typing. thanks

https://www.thequint.com/amp/story/news%2Findia%2Ffake-pakistan-man-sentenced-to-death-for-farting
so what are you saying? Is the op content true ? Your links says it is satire......
Re: MAN SENTENCED TO DEATH FOR FARTING IN MOSQUE DURING RAMADAN by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 01, 2018
oshe11:
It was a HOLY FART
That isn't holy but nuisance.
Re: MAN SENTENCED TO DEATH FOR FARTING IN MOSQUE DURING RAMADAN by aragonchuks(m): 7:40pm On Jun 01, 2018
If only there were no muslims in this world..

Just imagine person Mess the one kill am ..

1 Like

Re: MAN SENTENCED TO DEATH FOR FARTING IN MOSQUE DURING RAMADAN by budaatum: 8:30pm On Jun 01, 2018
vaxx:
so what are you saying? Is the op content true ? Your links says it is satire......
I think he's saying god didn't give him his brain, or he didn't read before typing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MAN SENTENCED TO DEATH FOR FARTING IN MOSQUE DURING RAMADAN by vaxx: 8:32pm On Jun 01, 2018
budaatum:

I think he's saying god didn't give him his brain, or he didn't read before typing!
I just want to entertained is ignorance bro.... I hope he is not a moderator, it will be a disaster

1 Like

Re: MAN SENTENCED TO DEATH FOR FARTING IN MOSQUE DURING RAMADAN by budaatum: 8:52pm On Jun 01, 2018
vaxx:
I just want to entertained is ignorance bro.... I hope he is not a moderator, it will be a disaster
If he's a moderator, he's a crappy moderator and should be sacked!
Re: MAN SENTENCED TO DEATH FOR FARTING IN MOSQUE DURING RAMADAN by blingxx(m): 7:59am On Jun 02, 2018
aragonchuks:
If only there were no muslims in this world..

Just imagine person Mess the one kill am ..

muslims or no muslims... ww1 and ww2 will still occur, the British will still colonize your ancestors and sell you into slavery, racism will still occur and Nigerian will remain a shithole
Re: MAN SENTENCED TO DEATH FOR FARTING IN MOSQUE DURING RAMADAN by aragonchuks(m): 6:55am On Jun 03, 2018
blingxx:

muslims or no muslims... ww1 and ww2 will still occur, the British will still colonize your ancestors and sell you into slavery, racism will still occur and Nigerian will remain a shithole

Off point
Re: MAN SENTENCED TO DEATH FOR FARTING IN MOSQUE DURING RAMADAN by ElsonMorali: 7:23am On Jun 03, 2018
I wonder what the world would look like if there was no religion.

(1) (Reply)

My First Sex Experience With A Campus Girl!!! (with pictures) / How Can I Handle Loud Prayers From Neighbour/ Tenant? / Modern Hebrew Calendar Is Not In Synchrony With The Calendar Of The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.