Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,968 members, 7,810,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Wizkid And Davido React To Tekno Welcoming A Baby Girl With Lola Rae - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Davido React To Tekno Welcoming A Baby Girl With Lola Rae (66076 Views)

Meet Tekno's Baby Mama, Lola Rae (Photos) / Tekno And Lola Rae Welcome Baby (Photos) / Tekno Parties With His Girlfriend, Lola Rae, Amidst Breakup Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Davido React To Tekno Welcoming A Baby Girl With Lola Rae by Yinxies(f): 7:15pm On May 26, 2018
He haff join the club
Re: Wizkid And Davido React To Tekno Welcoming A Baby Girl With Lola Rae by asawanathegreat(m): 7:20pm On May 26, 2018
Daddy Freeze come and say something about these boys pls.
Re: Wizkid And Davido React To Tekno Welcoming A Baby Girl With Lola Rae by meedx: 7:20pm On May 26, 2018
There was once a Nairaland!
Re: Wizkid And Davido React To Tekno Welcoming A Baby Girl With Lola Rae by Mruwa1(m): 7:21pm On May 26, 2018
tek welcome to national union of single father hood
Re: Wizkid And Davido React To Tekno Welcoming A Baby Girl With Lola Rae by DIYhackers: 7:28pm On May 26, 2018
Konami94:

Na naija celeb you wan use as role model? Nawa for you oo. Just because someone is good at singing or kicking a football doesn't mean they should be considered as role models.
You're kuku right
Re: Wizkid And Davido React To Tekno Welcoming A Baby Girl With Lola Rae by DONADAMS(m): 7:29pm On May 26, 2018
so tecno fvck this girl true true??nonsense
Re: Wizkid And Davido React To Tekno Welcoming A Baby Girl With Lola Rae by MrTour: 7:39pm On May 26, 2018
It is because he cannot write.

tobillionaire:
wizkid's posts are always brief...
Re: Wizkid And Davido React To Tekno Welcoming A Baby Girl With Lola Rae by HomeOfMe(f): 7:41pm On May 26, 2018
Nigerian association of baby daddies. Congratss Tekno.
Re: Wizkid And Davido React To Tekno Welcoming A Baby Girl With Lola Rae by CSTR1003: 7:50pm On May 26, 2018
DONADAMS:
so tecno fvck this girl true true??nonsense
No matter how woman fine reach, na man go still fucck am.

The only difference na how rich the man be.
Re: Wizkid And Davido React To Tekno Welcoming A Baby Girl With Lola Rae by Blamelesscompas(m): 8:13pm On May 26, 2018
Dubai work visa with repayment plan and deed of agreement

Italian visa procurement with deed of agreement

Canadian admission with visa guidance

I buy greendot moneypak at 215/$1 $100 denominations and above only

Credit unions needed for same day phone call balance transfer(not md,billpay or ach)

White Sands federal cu el paso texas needed for $1k p2p trf new/old

Moving personal checks,not a4 but printed directly from hardcopy of the account.
P.S you pay for the shipping cost to your drop address.payment is not to me but to dispatcher.
Im the direct mover
Re: Wizkid And Davido React To Tekno Welcoming A Baby Girl With Lola Rae by PotatoSalad(m): 8:52pm On May 26, 2018
I'm so disappointed

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Davido React To Tekno Welcoming A Baby Girl With Lola Rae by slimdamatrix1(m): 9:14pm On May 26, 2018
Three of them are horrible examples to the Nigerian youth.
A child should come into this world in a family setting, a married man and woman living together.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Davido React To Tekno Welcoming A Baby Girl With Lola Rae by Reeefe(m): 9:57pm On May 26, 2018
Re: Wizkid And Davido React To Tekno Welcoming A Baby Girl With Lola Rae by Reeefe(m): 9:58pm On May 26, 2018
Re: Wizkid And Davido React To Tekno Welcoming A Baby Girl With Lola Rae by preaches(m): 10:14pm On May 26, 2018
na wa O dis guyz una want brk all 2baba records by force?
Re: Wizkid And Davido React To Tekno Welcoming A Baby Girl With Lola Rae by sammirano: 10:32pm On May 26, 2018
3RNEST:

Tekno get taste sha.. kiss

The girl is cute, it has to be said.
Re: Wizkid And Davido React To Tekno Welcoming A Baby Girl With Lola Rae by pressplay411(m): 3:52am On May 27, 2018
Oh my, my Ray of hope. My beautiful Lola Rae. If only we met earlier, you wouldn't be my baby mama only you'll be my wife, my ride or die for life.
Alhaji Tecno, take care of her precious heart, be to her a dad, you know she needs one. And she'll forever be the muse behind your music, the juice to your sauce, the flow to your lyrics, your inspirayshan.

Y'all look cute together I can't even front. Stay loyal like a dog and i won't ever bark.
As long as y'all keep drooping em joints and Y'all stay topping charts. Just promise to keep the clubs Pana-sonic or Fimile and get ready to Watch My Tin Go...!

Till then, Congrats.
Re: Wizkid And Davido React To Tekno Welcoming A Baby Girl With Lola Rae by Blecool(f): 5:25am On May 27, 2018
Really registered
Re: Wizkid And Davido React To Tekno Welcoming A Baby Girl With Lola Rae by EkeneElectrons(m): 12:29pm On May 27, 2018
Useless men
Re: Wizkid And Davido React To Tekno Welcoming A Baby Girl With Lola Rae by Suzybae(f): 7:44pm On Aug 05, 2018
buygala:

Maybe he is avoiding Transmitting Grammatical Omission smiley

He is smartly avoiding washing his dirty linen in public
sharap.. Wizkid speaks even better Dan tekno and Davido.. Try and watch his interviews befre spewing shit !
Re: Wizkid And Davido React To Tekno Welcoming A Baby Girl With Lola Rae by buygala(m): 7:56pm On Aug 05, 2018
Suzybae:
sharap.. Wizkid speaks even better Dan tekno and Davido.. Try and watch his interviews befre spewing shit !

The insults are unnecesary...

But I have noticed you sha...so run along smiley

Today being Sunday, I will rather be Holy and not play the insult game with you cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter On Play Date With Wizkid Son, Boluwatife Balogun / Fantana: I Wore Sanitary Pad As My Menses Appeared 30 Minutes To My Performance / Abdulahi Olatoyan Meets Linda Ikeji & Her Sister Laura (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.