Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Why Money Is More Important To Me Than Peace Of Mind- Basketmouth Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Money Is More Important To Me Than Peace Of Mind- Basketmouth Reveals (664 Views)

“AY Is Not My Friend, A Snake Can Not Become A Snail” – Basketmouth Reveals / Cee-C Is My Peace Of Mind - Peruzzi / You Guys Are Distracting My Publicity - Basketmouth Reacts To P-square Fights. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Money Is More Important To Me Than Peace Of Mind- Basketmouth Reveals by overambitious: 7:18pm On May 26, 2018
Basketmouth reveals why money is more important to him than peace of mind

The ace comedian is of the opinion that it is better to be crying in a luxurious house than a face me i face you apartment

When trolled by a follower, he went further to reveal he has been sad before but became happy after going for a shopping

Read the exchange below

http://dailytatafo.com/why-money-is-more-important-to-me-than-peace-of-mind-basketmouth-reveals/

Re: Why Money Is More Important To Me Than Peace Of Mind- Basketmouth Reveals by whitebeard(m): 7:26pm On May 26, 2018
Pls I need investment firms in Nigeria or abroad any is okay..!
Re: Why Money Is More Important To Me Than Peace Of Mind- Basketmouth Reveals by Acidosis(m): 7:45pm On May 26, 2018
Basketmouth is right. We don't have to romance poverty to make a point. Some people are happy and rich.
Re: Why Money Is More Important To Me Than Peace Of Mind- Basketmouth Reveals by hisgrace090: 8:22pm On May 26, 2018
If to say Jesus no fit command fish to bring out money the day tax people hold him and his disciples, all of them for sleep in the prison that day.

Poverty na punishment.
Re: Why Money Is More Important To Me Than Peace Of Mind- Basketmouth Reveals by divineneed: 10:31pm On May 26, 2018
So Real Madrid won the games today... who else saw how Bale scored a goal
Re: Why Money Is More Important To Me Than Peace Of Mind- Basketmouth Reveals by Davidospy: 10:33pm On May 26, 2018
Watch this thread turn to champions league thread now
Re: Why Money Is More Important To Me Than Peace Of Mind- Basketmouth Reveals by Sidechicknation: 10:46pm On May 26, 2018
Face me i face you ke... its face me i slap you

(1) (Reply)

Most Elegant Model Nigeria Beauty Queen, Vivian Looking Flawless In New Photos / Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With A Very Sexy Photos / The Royal Family To Have It’s First Gay Wedding Ever! What Do Ya’ll Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.