Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

How We Were Robbed by Fulani Herbsmen - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How We Were Robbed by Fulani Herbsmen (2008 Views)

Lady Beaten And Robbed By Taxify Driver In Lagos / Gunmen Robbed By Deadly Gang In Ogun After Stealing N500K. Photos / Man Causes Accident While Being Robbed By 'One Chance' Operators In Abuja.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How We Were Robbed by Fulani Herbsmen by Beboy23(m): 10:02pm On May 26, 2018
I just want to use this medium to thank God for my live and to use this medium to warn people traveling from Lagos to Ekiti to be very careful, pls don't travel at late we were rob in between Iwara and Efon Ekiti on Thursday this week, on getting to them, they open fire on us, many of us were shot, I was shot at leg, but thank God I am alive

Re: How We Were Robbed by Fulani Herbsmen by Beboy23(m): 10:05pm On May 26, 2018
More pics

Re: How We Were Robbed by Fulani Herbsmen by weyreypey: 10:06pm On May 26, 2018

you are lucky a lady with 3 kids was killed there on Friday (yesterday) plus two other people at 2 PM... Shot in their heads!!!
Re: How We Were Robbed by Fulani Herbsmen by blackpanthar: 10:12pm On May 26, 2018
when will there be GOOD NEWS in this country. O lawd epp us.
Re: How We Were Robbed by Fulani Herbsmen by Beboy23(m): 10:19pm On May 26, 2018
Our bus

Re: How We Were Robbed by Fulani Herbsmen by Shadrackmadu(m): 10:24pm On May 26, 2018
May I Never Be A Victim To buhari offspring. click like if am right

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How We Were Robbed by Fulani Herbsmen by Beboy23(m): 10:31pm On May 26, 2018
weyreypey:

you are lucky a lady with 3 kids was killed there on Friday (yesterday) plus two other people at 2 PM... Shot in their heads!!!
Yes I am very lucky, with gun wound they are still searching my pocket, I was shot at 11pm on Thursday nobody to rescue me on till pass 7 on Friday, the lady that treated me at Efon before I was transfer to Ado later called me and told me that people were kill on the spot on Friday
Re: How We Were Robbed by Fulani Herbsmen by weyreypey: 10:33pm On May 26, 2018
Beboy23:

Yes I am very lucky, with gun wound they are still searching my pocket, I was shot at 11pm on Thursday nobody to rescue me on till pass 7 on Friday, the lady that treated me at Efon before I was transfer to Ado later called me and told me that people were kill on the spot on Friday
God saved you. The news is true.
Re: How We Were Robbed by Fulani Herbsmen by HtwoOw: 12:28am On May 27, 2018
Happy for your life

Inform Police of the notoriety of that area
Re: How We Were Robbed by Fulani Herbsmen by weyreypey: 4:30am On May 27, 2018
HtwoOw:
Happy for your life

Inform Police of the notoriety of that area
The police knows there's a military check point not more than 3_5 kilometres from the robbers operational bases.
Re: How We Were Robbed by Fulani Herbsmen by Jabioro: 7:37am On May 27, 2018
Many are complaining about that spot,ours FSAR/SAR would not act now until..Glory be to God you survived it.But OP your headline was an epic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How We Were Robbed by Fulani Herbsmen by Beboy23(m): 7:58am On May 27, 2018
Jabioro:
Many are complaining about that spot,ours FSAR/SAR would not act now until..Glory be to God you survived it.But OP your headline was an epic.
I have edited my headline, thanks for the notification

1 Like

Re: How We Were Robbed by Fulani Herbsmen by weyreypey: 7:59am On May 27, 2018
Beboy23:
Remaining herdsmen. How many people died in your bus?
Re: How We Were Robbed by Fulani Herbsmen by Jabioro: 8:03am On May 27, 2018
Beboy23:
Good..The lord shall be your strenght..
Re: How We Were Robbed by Fulani Herbsmen by Nobody: 8:21am On May 27, 2018
The Lord is ur strength bro...
Re: How We Were Robbed by Fulani Herbsmen by adecz: 8:50am On May 27, 2018
undecided

Since their brother became President,
sll educated Fulani have been given juicy
govt appointments.

The illiterate uneducated ones have been
given license to go anywhere in the country
& do as they wish, with no repercussions whatsoever!!! angry angry

Everything evil must end at one time
or the other.

Thank God for your life.

1 Like

Re: How We Were Robbed by Fulani Herbsmen by kabawa(m): 10:26am On May 27, 2018
But going by your story there is no where herdsmen was mentioned but your headline says otherwise,did you Include herdsmen to gain sympathy or just to gather traffic?
That's the reason why most of these criminals carry out their atrocities at will knowing the gullible people will still be pointing @fulani herdsmen.
And to think this is coming from a supposed educated and vibrant youth I just weak.
Thank God for your life Sha.
Re: How We Were Robbed by Fulani Herbsmen by Beboy23(m): 12:01pm On May 27, 2018
kabawa:
But going by your story there is no where herdsmen was mentioned but your headline says otherwise,did you Include herdsmen to gain sympathy or just to gather traffic?
That's the reason why most of these criminals carry out their atrocities at will knowing the gullible people will still be pointing @fulani herdsmen.
And to think this is coming from a supposed educated and vibrant youth I just weak.
Thank God for your life Sha.

You are very entitled to your opinion Mr educated Nigeria youth, I am a practice farm, go and look at my profile, we have fulani in our farm working for us, so I know fulani man when I meet one, for you information I understand hausa language a little and I heard what they are saying, I am just warning people at the same time thanking God for my live, I did not ask for anybody sympathy, i know what I am spending currently on my health and I did not ask help from anybody.
Re: How We Were Robbed by Fulani Herbsmen by symbianDON(m): 12:11pm On May 27, 2018
the same the devils in human skin called fulanis rob, maim and kill innocent folks going about their business on the nations highways daily....and alas!! the authorities are completely playing dumb...op thank God for your life. it's only Nigeria you want to embark on a journey and you will have to go on fasting and prayer sessions so you can go safely and back.
Re: How We Were Robbed by Fulani Herbsmen by braimeddy: 1:41pm On May 27, 2018
Thank God for your life. Lalasticlala can u move this to fp? A nairalander's life have miraculously been saved.
Re: How We Were Robbed by Fulani Herbsmen by sharpwriter(m): 10:22pm On May 27, 2018
weyreypey:

The police knows there's a military check point not more than 3_5 kilometres from the robbers operational bases.

Please, where is this Iwara? Are you talking of the place when coming from Ijesha land with small market having corn and plantain hawkers that connects Itawure where soldiers checkpoint are?
Re: How We Were Robbed by Fulani Herbsmen by Beboy23(m): 6:40pm On May 28, 2018
braimeddy:
Thank God for your life. Lalasticlala can u move this to fp? A nairalander's life have miraculously been saved.
Thanks bro
Re: How We Were Robbed by Fulani Herbsmen by EASY39(m): 4:42am On May 29, 2018
Sorry O Bro,is that another victim with the bullet wound on the second pics?
Re: How We Were Robbed by Fulani Herbsmen by alajoshomolu: 8:40am On May 29, 2018
How can d same spot be robbed twice within 24hrs?
One wld have thought security agents wld be swarming d place looking for d criminals after d incident on Thursday.
Is this country too big to be governed properly?
Why kill a woman with 3 kids?
Did dr paymasters tell them d damage done d previous day did not make enough headlines?
Is that area not in Ekiti?
Why d recent surge in deadly crimes in d state?
2 bank robberies and several highway robberies all fatal in less than 2mths.
Re: How We Were Robbed by Fulani Herbsmen by Beboy23(m): 3:45pm On May 29, 2018
EASY39:
Sorry O Bro,is that another victim with the bullet wound on the second pics?
Yes bro, that is another victim, thanks bro, God bless
Re: How We Were Robbed by Fulani Herbsmen by Geniro: 1:12pm On May 30, 2018
braimeddy:

My post was hidden cos I called for FP placement cry
Re: How We Were Robbed by Fulani Herbsmen by Beboy23(m): 6:37pm On May 30, 2018
Geniro:

My post was hidden cos I called for FP placement cry
Thanks bro for your concern, evil men did live after them
Re: How We Were Robbed by Fulani Herbsmen by Beboy23(m): 8:29pm On May 31, 2018
adecz:
undecided

Since their brother became President,
sll educated Fulani have been given juicy
govt appointments.

The illiterate uneducated ones have been
given license to go anywhere in the country
& do as they wish, with no repercussions whatsoever!!! angry angry

Everything evil must end at one time
or the other.

Thank God for your life.
Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

You Can’t Tell Me How To Use My Daughter’s Private Part – Says Man, 37 / Proud Boy TRUMP Rioter: ‘please Dont Arrest Me . . . I’m Married To Black Woman! / Happening On Eko Bridge As We Speak.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.