Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,523 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Twitter Users Slams Sergio Ramos For Mo Salah’s Injury - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Twitter Users Slams Sergio Ramos For Mo Salah’s Injury (1004 Views)

Neymar Taps And Grabs His Mother's Backside, Twitter Users React / Sergio Ramos Was Seen Smiling As Mohamed Salah Left The Field / Ronaldo Loking At Mo Salah: Shows Real Madrid Had 'Bad Plans' For Mo Salah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Users Slams Sergio Ramos For Mo Salah’s Injury by iamstanc(m): 11:07pm On May 26, 2018
Mohammed Salah was withdrawn in the 29th minute after a clash with Sergio Mane in the 29th minute and was replaced with Lallana. Real Madrid forced Liverpool to withdrew to their half.

He was in tears as he came off the pitch, having tangled with Sergio Ramos and football fans on Twitter have reacted to the incident.

The Reds forward, who has 44 goals to his name for Liverpool this season, at first received treatment on the pitch in Kiev. He tried to continue but shortly afterwards went down again.

He was in Agony as he walked off the field and down the tunnel and was replaced by Adam Lallana with the final still locked at 0-0.Without further ado, this is what football fans are saying on Twitter:

More tweets @
http://luckynewsinfo.com/twitter-users-slams-sergio-ramos-for-mo-salahs-injury/

Re: Twitter Users Slams Sergio Ramos For Mo Salah’s Injury by madridguy(m): 11:16pm On May 26, 2018
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Twitter Users Slams Sergio Ramos For Mo Salah’s Injury by GISTLOADED247(m): 11:36pm On May 26, 2018

Re: Twitter Users Slams Sergio Ramos For Mo Salah’s Injury by EbukaHades10(m): 11:47pm On May 26, 2018
That tackle was uncalled for. Imagine if it was him(Ramos)
Re: Twitter Users Slams Sergio Ramos For Mo Salah’s Injury by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 1:43pm On May 27, 2018
As much as I feel bad for Salah, he didn't have to contest the ball with Ramos at that spot knowingly fully well he could never score from that range. That aside, a comment up there states that such rough tackles happen every time but Salah's inexperience made it worse.

He held Ramos first but his experience made him fall mildly while the full impact was on Salah. Again, it wasn't the arm Ramos held that was injured rather the one he fell on-This is where EXPERIENCE COUNTS. I sincerely wish him a quick recovery.

PS: Barça fans camouflaging as YNWA fans should not forget that Carvajal was equally injured. He was injured first and I feel the referee didn't book Ramos cos he felt the challenge was balanced. JUAN ZUNIGA cost Neymar the 2014 World Cup and I don't remember him being sent off same with Ronaldo that was injured by PAYET. Let's stop with the sentiment Pls.
Were you expecting Ramos to let Salah go forward with the ball. What would that have made him? A kind hearted player undecided

The problem with Liverpool is their bench. CR7 couldn't turn up cos his opponents contained him(but Barça fans keep saying he's out of form- May I remind you all that CR7 gave us this Final!).

Benzema and Bale came to the rescue. That is what your bench can and should do for you. Salah alone couldn't have lifted the #UCL against a team like R.Madrid. I wished he played full time so, that haters won't have AN EXCUSE!

HalaMadrid!!!!!!
Aporla13
CR75th
GoldenBoot
CR76th
Historic

(1) (Reply)

Bet9ja Pay Us Our Monies / Football: Are U Ready To Win This Weekend? Then Stake These But Bet Responsibly / FREE Systems To Uncover Draw Matches Every Weekend On English Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.