Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,936 members, 7,838,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Change Your Mind And Change Your Life. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Change Your Mind And Change Your Life. (276 Views)

If You Don't Believe God Exists, This True Life Story Will Change Your Mind / THE MYSTICAL POWER OF THE CROSSROADS (power to change your life) / These Ebooks Will Radically Change Your Life Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change Your Mind And Change Your Life. by pressplay411(m): 5:28am On May 27, 2018
"Repent For The Kingdom Of Heaven Is At Hand."
This is the Gospel Truth.

Two processes are essential in a person's life. Repentance and Unveiling. Otherwise (s)he remains the same, doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

To repent is simply to Change Your Mind, Your Thinking, Your Ways.
To repent is to reflect and detect your defects. But to what effect? It is a sudden realisation of a self destructive lifestyle, detesting it, regretting it and seeking to find a solution.
It is an intense emotional process.
We all at some points come to this realisation occassionally but instead of objecting and choosing to correct, most times we simply accept.
Except we receive the Grace of God.

The next phase is Unveiling. O Congrats to the one who receives unveiling.
A veil is the lie that has replaced the truth. It is like in the movie The Matrix, it is the world that has been pulled before your eyes to prevent you from seeing the truth, seeing your reality.
It is a compendium of the heresies, hearsays, lies, indoctrinations, cultures, norms, socials, religion, brainwashing, education(or miseducation) that has become your reality.
And yes, it is the most difficult process. Only achievable when a stoney heart has been turned into flesh. Otherwise you will continue to argue and harden your heart like the villains/antagonists in the bible stories.

The Bible is the Greatest Book of Mystery.
-To some it is a book of Judgment, making one afraid to open it or even making one hate God.
-To others it is a book of Love. Making one see God's pure Love and yearn to become like His Love and try to live in His Love.

What greater Love ever known than "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life."

This sounds ridiculous at first and even impossible, until you start to think like God, then will you know Love and always choose Love.
Until I became born again, i loved the world the way it was. I had it figured out, or so i thought. I was selfish. I had to always put me first, then (may be) others.
Don't blame and judge me, it was what I saw in people and I mirrored it back at them. But was it right?

What is Sin and What is Righteousness?
Forget the religious impressions of these two words.
Sin is simply doing what is wrong. Conversely Right-eousness is doing right.
This begs the question why then do we love sin so much over righteousness?

I mean, nobody employs staff and expects their staff to be doing the wrong things. You want them to do the right thing. You don't pay for a service to have a wrong job done for you, you expect the right service. But why then do we not apply this to our own lives?
Why have we chosen to live with the ecpectation to do wrong and not do right?

Trust me you're not entirely to blame. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes. It is the lies that have become your truth. It is what you see all around you- in your friends, neighbours, tv, social media, etc.
The following words seem normal to everyone because they've been painted as such and it seems irrational and even abnormal not to live by them; Lying (even white lies), Pride, fornicating, abuse, wickedness, stubborness, malice, lawlessness, corruption etc. A part of you knows they're wrong. But another part of you has accepted them as the norm even convincing you that you can never do without them, that It is your nature.

Conversely these other set of words have become repulsive to you in fact they seem only applicabe to losers and boring specs; Honesty, humility, celibacy, generousity, selflessness, fellowship, order, obedience etc.

Now kindly do me a favour. Try to picture the two different worlds for both scenarios?
The former will more likely look the the Wild Wild West, Dystopia. Survival of the fittest and fiercest.
While the later looks like Utopia, Olympus, a Dream world right? But it is only a dream because it is our original design but we have been misled to think it impossible, unrealistic.

We've been lied to and misled for too long that it has become impossible to believe otherwise. Like a woman who has been in abusive relationships all her life. She most likely won't survive a good peaceful relationship, she'll start missing her abusers, might even end up running back to them. It might sound irrational but that's her truth.

Repentance and unveiling can not be self taught neither can they be achieved by self motivation. It will only ride for some time but will come crashing down. There's only one Panacea.
I do not speak as a Marketer because I'm an end user. Jesus Christ Saved My Life.

I never thought it possible. I knew i was living wrong but i just couldn't stop. The devil got me and got me bad, right where he wanted. Bowing to him in my depressed state thinking I might commit suicide if I didn't use and abuse substances. He got me not trusting myself against anything. I became morally amd sexually bankrupt. I was only sure of now and very scared of tomorrow. I was a victim of the media, the society decided my standard. Normal didn't do it for me anymore, i was restless for more.
I would see homosexualism, transexualism, Beastiality and Paedophiles all over the news and start to question if they were just victims of circumstamce and whether it could eventually happen to me too under the wrong circumstances. I didn't trust myself anymore.

Please I exhort you, no one is going to be responsible for you but you, No one. Your parents, siblings, friends, mentors, spouses, partners and significant others might just as well be victims of these lies so you can't depend on anyone.
Only Jesus can Save You, can Deliver You, can Empower You, can Enrich You, can Give You Hope and Inexplicable Peace and Happiness flowing from the depth of Your Being.

All He asks is that you Invite Him into your life, Seek Him genuinely and trust me you will Love Him for the rest of Your Life.
He'll teach you to Love and Forgive your self and others too.
You can start now by locating a private place, now confess Him as Your Lord and Saviour, ask for mercy and forgiveness. Name your sins and how much you want Him to help you overcome them.
The next step is very important. You have to do something different now, make a deliberate choice to know who Jesus is and how to serve Him. You can just decide to dedicate the rest of this year to do that. Locate a good church in your area and follow their due process. Present yourself as a first time comer, attend their foundation class and choose to Repent by Changing your mind and your ways. Victory and Glory are ours in Jesus name. Amen.

Don't listen to the voices telling you it's not worth it, please lose all the swag and pride for a minute and just do it.
God's Grace and Peace be unto you.

(1) (Reply)

David And Nabal Wife / Whitney Houston's Bible To Be Sold For $95,000 / 4 Health Benefits Of Water You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.