Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,176 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Between Odessy And Honda Shuttle, Which One Is Best, - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Between Odessy And Honda Shuttle, Which One Is Best, (3605 Views)

Innoson Unveils New Shuttle Bus / OOU Campus Shuttle driver Using A Spoon To Start His Bus / Between Camry Spider And Honda Evil Spirit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Odessy And Honda Shuttle, Which One Is Best, by Ayoagbajesamuel(m): 6:15am On May 27, 2018
Pls guru/experts in the house, i need ur advice on these 2 varieties, odessy and Honda shuttle, 1995 to 98 models.
i intend 2 buy one out of them i want the best of them
Re: Between Odessy And Honda Shuttle, Which One Is Best, by nurey(m): 6:33am On May 27, 2018
I would pick Honda shuttle for its ability to show kindness to ur pocket during buharioconomics.

1 Like

Re: Between Odessy And Honda Shuttle, Which One Is Best, by Ayoagbajesamuel(m): 10:50am On May 27, 2018
nurey:
I would pick Honda shuttle for its ability to show kindness to ur pocket during buharioconomics.
pls, enlighten me of the difference btw the series, if there is any
Re: Between Odessy And Honda Shuttle, Which One Is Best, by nurey(m): 11:07am On May 27, 2018
Ayoagbajesamuel:

pls, enlighten me of the difference btw the series, if there is any

odyssey was targetted at the us market, it has an i4 nd V6 engine. The i4 is very underpowered for a gigantic van while the V6 is ok, but this model has been known to have gear issues. My opinion is it looks like a cooler you take to the beach as refreshmnet the designer was obviously drunk when he was doing his thing

the Honda shuttle is smaller and a 7seater with less cargo space and was sold in Australia/new zealand market, had an identical twin, the isuzu oasis those years honda/Acura had partnership with isuzu so majority of their lineups were identical joint ventures.

the shuttle/oasis is a solid vehicle that is still used as inter state in southwest nigeria. it comes in automatic too, I have never seen or entered the manual version.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Odessy And Honda Shuttle, Which One Is Best, by Ayoagbajesamuel(m): 11:29am On May 27, 2018
nurey:

odyssey was targetted at the us market, it has an i4 nd V6 engine. The i4 is very underpowered for a gigantic van while the V6 is ok, but this model has been known to have gear issues. My opinion is it looks like a cooler you take to the beach as refreshmnet the designer was obviously drunk when he was doing his thing

the Honda shuttle is smaller and a 7seater with less cargo space and was sold in Australia/new zealand market, had an identical twin, the isuzu oasis those years honda/Acura had partnership with isuzu so majority of their lineups were identical joint ventures.

the shuttle/oasis is a solid vehicle that is still used as inter state in southwest nigeria. it comes in automatic too, I have never seen or entered the manual version.
thank u my broda, 4 the info, the little research i made was the shuttle and odessy comes with d same engines, i mean 1995 to 98 models, but odessy from 99 upward carries 6 cylinders, how about that sir?
2ndly, that isuzu is not common like shuttle and odessy, but the all look alike
Re: Between Odessy And Honda Shuttle, Which One Is Best, by nurey(m): 12:53pm On May 27, 2018
Ayoagbajesamuel:

thank u my broda, 4 the info, the little research i made was the shuttle and odessy comes with d same engines, i mean 1995 to 98 models, but odessy from 99 upward carries 6 cylinders, how about that sir?
2ndly, that isuzu is not common like shuttle and odessy, but the all look alike

OK, the Honda shuttle is known as shuttle/odyssey/oasis depending on the target market.

yes they all have same i4 engine depending whether it was 2.2 or 2.3 both are solid engines.

still on the same shape, the odyssey for japanese domestic market carried only i4 engines, the Australia and north America had a V6 version also solid.

like I said isuzu partnered with honda so they had same identical vehicles with badge as the difference. you can't see isuzu because they don't make cars much nd we don't buy less popular cars in nigeria.

the odyssey with gear problem was the 1999 to 2004 north American version. The year you are looking at had same shape for JDM, north America and international market, it was in 2nd generation they made north America bigger

1 Like

Re: Between Odessy And Honda Shuttle, Which One Is Best, by Ayoagbajesamuel(m): 1:43pm On May 27, 2018
nurey:

OK, the Honda shuttle is known as shuttle/odyssey/oasis depending on the target market.

yes they all have same i4 engine depending whether it was 2.2 or 2.3 both are solid engines.

still on the same shape, the odyssey for japanese domestic market carried only i4 engines, the Australia and north America had a V6 version also solid.

like I said isuzu partnered with honda so they had same identical vehicles with badge as the difference. you can't see isuzu because they don't make cars much nd we don't buy less popular cars in nigeria.

the odyssey with gear problem was the 1999 to 2004 north American version. The year you are looking at had same shape for JDM, north America and international market, it was in 2nd generation they made north America bigger
thank u oga nurey, u have really done well 4 me by educating me on this issue,
i saw one nigerian used odessy last 2 weeks 97 model, with baby boy i4 engine, registered 2 years ago, and private use by a woman, but it was money that disappointed me.
But searching 4 another fresh one
Re: Between Odessy And Honda Shuttle, Which One Is Best, by nurey(m): 1:52pm On May 27, 2018
Ayoagbajesamuel:

i saw one nigerian used odessy last 2 weeks 97 model, with baby boy i4 engine, registered 2 years ago, and private use by a woman, but it was money that disappointed me.

goodluck bro

1 Like

Re: Between Odessy And Honda Shuttle, Which One Is Best, by Ayoagbajesamuel(m): 3:22pm On May 27, 2018
nurey:

goodluck bro
thank u my broda 4 d assistance/analysis. God bless u sir.
Re: Between Odessy And Honda Shuttle, Which One Is Best, by donstefano8(m): 10:47pm On May 27, 2018
Ayoagbajesamuel:

Got a clean one if you are ready to let go of 800k
Very clean & pristine condition. Well taken care off.
Re: Between Odessy And Honda Shuttle, Which One Is Best, by donstefano8(m): 11:22am On May 28, 2018
Check this out cool

Re: Between Odessy And Honda Shuttle, Which One Is Best, by donstefano8(m): 11:24am On May 28, 2018
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Odessy And Honda Shuttle, Which One Is Best, by Ayoagbajesamuel(m): 10:10pm On May 28, 2018
donstefano8:

Got a clean one if you are ready to let go of 800k Very clean & pristine condition. Well taken care off.
bro, where is ur location? And the colour, model of the vehicle . Tell me the last price

1 Like

Re: Between Odessy And Honda Shuttle, Which One Is Best, by Ayoagbajesamuel(m): 8:37am On May 31, 2018
donstefano8:

donstefano8:
More
donstefano8:

where is ur location, and ur last price?
Re: Between Odessy And Honda Shuttle, Which One Is Best, by Ayoagbajesamuel(m): 8:15am On Jun 05, 2018
donstefano8:
More
no response 2 the deal u advertise, i was expecting ur response on it. Are sure the vehicle is still available?
Re: Between Odessy And Honda Shuttle, Which One Is Best, by donstefano8(m): 11:04am On Jun 07, 2018
Ayoagbajesamuel:

no response 2 the deal u advertise,
i was expecting ur response on it.
Are sure the vehicle is still available?

Sorry for the late response, I have been quite busy of late...sure it's still very much available

Location is Victoria island

You can contact me on this line ±2348093825874.
Re: Between Odessy And Honda Shuttle, Which One Is Best, by Ayoagbajesamuel(m): 5:17pm On Jun 09, 2018
donstefano8:

Sorry for the late response, I have been quite busy of late...sure it's still very much available

Location is Victoria island

You can contact me on this line ±2348093825874.
oga Stefano8, can the car go for #600k?
Re: Between Odessy And Honda Shuttle, Which One Is Best, by Ayoagbajesamuel(m): 4:40pm On Jun 12, 2018
Ayoagbajesamuel:
Pls guru/experts in the house, i need ur advice on these 2 varieties, odessy and Honda shuttle, 1995 to 98 models.
i intend 2 buy one out of them i want the best of them

(1) (Reply)

BEST ATF For Camry 98/99 Tinylight / Honda Code. Ect Sensor 2 Circuit Low / Ford Explorer 2003

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.