Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,063 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Never Neglect Rules And Focus On Prayer - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Never Neglect Rules And Focus On Prayer (5715 Views)

Download Apostle Joshua Selman Messages On Prayer, Fasting And Retreat / What Is Your Personal View On Prayer / What Is Your View On Prayer Points (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Neglect Rules And Focus On Prayer by MuttleyLaff: 4:08pm On May 27, 2018
paxonel:
how do i correct it sir?
As easy as saying A B C

paxonel:
I have tried but i don't know how
Here are the steps:
1) Go to your original post (i.e. the first post of the thread)
2) Click on "Modify" link at bottom left
3) Go to "Subject" section showing the thread title and make changes as required here
4) Navigate down for the "Submit" button, click it, to save change done, in step 3 above
Re: Never Neglect Rules And Focus On Prayer by paxonel(m): 4:28pm On May 27, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
As easy as saying A B C

Here are the steps:
1) Go to your original post (i.e. the first post of the thread)
2) Click on "Modify" link at bottom left
3) Go to "Subject" section showing the thread title and make changes as required here
4) Navigate down for the "Submit" button, click it, to save change done, in step 3 above
thanks bro!
I have seen it. But i cannot modify it again because the thread is already in front page.
Re: Never Neglect Rules And Focus On Prayer by MuttleyLaff: 4:31pm On May 27, 2018
paxonel:
thanks bro!
I have seen it.
But i cannot modify it again because the thread is already in front page.
Is the "Modify" link disabled?
I mean are you aying it being on front page has deactivated the "Modify" link?
Re: Never Neglect Rules And Focus On Prayer by MuttleyLaff: 4:33pm On May 27, 2018
paxonel:
thanks bro!
I have seen it.
But i cannot modify it again because the thread is already in front page.
Is the "(Modify)" link disabled?
I mean, are you saying, it being on front page, has grayed out and made the "(Modify)" link unoperational?
Re: Never Neglect Rules And Focus On Prayer by gentlegenius(m): 4:42pm On May 27, 2018
paxonel:
how do i correct it sir?
I have tried but i don't know how
Actually, you can only correct the message, not the subject because it is already on front page. It's only the Mods that can correct the subject.
I don't quite understand why the Mods refused to correct it before or after moving it to front page.
Re: Never Neglect Rules And Focus On Prayer by paxonel(m): 4:46pm On May 27, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Is the "(Modify)" link disabled?
I mean, are you saying, it being on front page, has grayed out and made the "(Modify)" link unoperational?
the subject section has been removed and even the op is sealed, i can't modify anything again
Re: Never Neglect Rules And Focus On Prayer by paxonel(m): 4:47pm On May 27, 2018
gentlegenius:

View the post and click on modify. It will show the same page you created the post. Then touch the subject line and scroll to the word you want to correct.
I don't quite understand why the Mods refused to correct it.
perhaps they were so busy grin
Re: Never Neglect Rules And Focus On Prayer by MuttleyLaff: 5:11pm On May 27, 2018
paxonel:
proverbs 22:6 King James Version (KJV)
6 Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it

Many christians are suffering today because they simply lack knowledge
owing to the fact they were either not sent to school by their parents or they did not learn trade or some kinda vocationals.

Many other christians who were sent to school or some informal education also have attitudinal problems because of poor parenting issues.

Now, if you are a christian and you have these problems mentioned above,
know that there is absolutely nothing the blood of Jesus can do to help you

If you are the type that attends fire fire churches like mountain of fire, mountain of liberty or liberation city,
redeem christian church of God, die by fire, i mean my foot ministeries, thinking that they are the solution to your problems?
You are deceiving yourself.

Some of these christians never had parent to be with them when they were growing up
or they were brought up in a polygamous condition were there are several other siblings to cater for with little or no resources available,
yet they want prayer to do miracle. grin

Every problem you are going through in life originates from the way you were brought up by your parents

To this effect, there is need for proper parenting.

We are celebrating childrens day today,
i pray that God should open our eyes and give us the insight to stand by our children
and give them the proper up bringing they deserve

Amen
Then Jesus told them a parable
about their need to pray at all times and not lose heart

- Luke 18:1

And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests.
With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord's people.

- Ephesians 6:18

Luke 18:1 and Ephesians 6:18, are two very hard to swallow, with ease, scripture verses.

Most have taken "pray at all times" to be rubbing a genie lamp until wishes are granted
In addition, most also have been indoctrinated to believe "pray in the Spirit" equates to "praying or speaking in tongue"

What I've observed, is that cultural mindsets and belief systems are carried over and fused in, which is why there are a lot of sense and fear bordering on insecurity

Proverbs 22:6 is a treble gold star standard scripture

1 Like

Re: Never Neglect Rules And Focus On Prayer by paxonel(m): 6:43pm On May 27, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
Then Jesus told them a parable
about their need to pray at all times and not lose heart

- Luke 18:1

And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests.
With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord's people.

- Ephesians 6:18

Luke 18:1 and Ephesians 6:18, are two very hard to swallow, with ease, scripture verses.

Most have taken "pray at all times" to be rubbing a genie lamp until wishes are granted
In addition, most also have been indoctrinated to believe "pray in the Spirit" equates to "praying or speaking in tongue"

What I've observed, is that cultural mindsets and belief systems are carried over and fused in, which is why there are a lot of sense and fear bordering on insecurity

Proverbs 22:6 is a treble gold star standard scripture
exactly
Re: Never Neglect Rules And Focus On Prayer by Seun(m): 2:23pm On May 28, 2018
sexdoll:
Seun, you seriously need to do something about some of your mods.

What exactly is NEGLATE?

And it is on the front page, for that matter!!!

This is quite appalling, I must say.
Mynd44 Lalasticlala

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Never Neglect Rules And Focus On Prayer by hammer6F: 7:50pm On May 29, 2018
Seun:
Mynd44 Lalasticlala

Please FP, this politics thread. https://www.nairaland.com/4529015/politics-there-no-room-mistake

Let us put life back into the politics section and get people commenting again.
Re: Never Neglect Rules And Focus On Prayer by hammer6F: 6:52pm On May 31, 2018
Seun:
Lalasticlala

I WROTE THIS COMMENT AS MY POINT OF VIEW, UR MODERATE SPEND TIME HIDING IT WITH OVER 200LIKES FROM OTHER NAIRALANDERS.

I THOUGHT I REPORT IT TO U, SO U SEE THE LEVEL OF INJUSTICE GOING ON.

ASK URSELF WHICH RULE THIS MY UNDERSTANDING BREAK? OR IS THAT MODERATOR IS EVIL?

BUHARI ALMOST MURDERED HIM(DINO MELAYE) BECOS HE IS A CHRISTIAN.

BUHARI AIM TO VICTIMIZE AND MASSACRE ALL CHRISTIANS.
Re: Never Neglect Rules And Focus On Prayer by okwabayi(m): 1:54am On Jun 02, 2018
sexdoll:
Seun, you seriously need to do something about some of your mods.

What exactly is NEGLATE?

And it is on the front page, for that matter!!!

This is quite appalling, I must say.
Nigeria's poor education standard in full effect. We're lucky it's only a handful of English speaking foreigners who visit here. We for don cast since.

1 Like

Re: Never Neglect Rules And Focus On Prayer by pressplay411(m): 12:54am On Jun 22, 2018
paxonel:
proverbs 22:6 King James Version (KJV)

6 Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it

Many christians are suffering today because they simply lack knowledge owing to the fact they were either not sent to school by their parents or they did not learn trade or some kinda vocationals.

Many other christians who were sent to school or some informal education also have attitudinal problems because of poor parenting issues.

Now, if you are a christian and you have these problems mentioned above, know that there is absolutely nothing the blood of Jesus can do to help you.

If you are the type that attends fire fire churches like mountain of fire, mountain of liberty or liberation city, redeem christian church of God, die by fire, i mean my foot ministeries, thinking that they are the solution to your problems? You are deceiving yourself.

Some of these christians never had parent to be with them when they were growing up or they were brought up in a polygamous condition were there are several other siblings to cater for with little or no resources available, yet they want prayer to do miracle. grin

Every problem you are going through in life originates from the way you were brought up by your parents

To this effect, there is need for proper parenting.

We are celebrating childrens day today, i pray that God should open our eyes and give us the insight to stand by our children and give them the proper up bringing they deserve .

Amen

You started well but lost me sir.
The scripture you quoted is profound. It contains both the problem and solution of both the church and humanity.

Training of a child (in Christ) is called Discipleship. The absence of this is what haa stunted the church. Kindly visit my thread for more details.
Peace and Grace be unto you sir.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Difference Between The Average Nairaland Muslim And Nairaland Christian / A Simple Question To All Christians / Can You Curse What God Has Blessed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.