Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,785 members, 7,827,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Delta Pastor Orders Church Members To Leave Wedding Reception Over Alcohol - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Delta Pastor Orders Church Members To Leave Wedding Reception Over Alcohol (60979 Views)

Pastor Orders Bride To Remove Eyelashes At Wedding / Delta Pastor Allegedly Sells His Church, Members To Another Cleric, Moves Abroad / Pastor Orders Church Members To Kiss One Another During Service (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Pastor Orders Church Members To Leave Wedding Reception Over Alcohol by searay(m): 12:36pm On May 28, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

wine is an alcoholi beverage.There is nothing like non-alcoholic wine
No it is not. The bible talks of wine and another one known as strong wine.
Re: Delta Pastor Orders Church Members To Leave Wedding Reception Over Alcohol by PaChukwudi44(m): 1:33pm On May 28, 2018
searay:

No it is not. The bible talks of wine and another one known as strong wine.

wine is an alcoholic beverage.All wines are alcoholic
Re: Delta Pastor Orders Church Members To Leave Wedding Reception Over Alcohol by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 28, 2018
haywire07:
I like pastors who stand by their word. It's called discipline
Exactly
Re: Delta Pastor Orders Church Members To Leave Wedding Reception Over Alcohol by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 28, 2018
comradeodunze:
Or stand in the world, it is called indiscipline. Shey d pastor no go drink ni...

If the pastor takes alcohol you would be the first to condemn him
Re: Delta Pastor Orders Church Members To Leave Wedding Reception Over Alcohol by streetsoldier1(m): 6:31pm On May 28, 2018
tp2dcore:

John Lee the was living in NEW CITY LODGE right ? The guy is from DELTA STATE. . if he is the one then we live together those days I'm futa....

Yes! Yes!! U are right, show ur face tp, holla at me
Re: Delta Pastor Orders Church Members To Leave Wedding Reception Over Alcohol by streetsoldier1(m): 6:33pm On May 28, 2018
madgoat:

Liar grin

Your username says it all
Re: Delta Pastor Orders Church Members To Leave Wedding Reception Over Alcohol by mechanics(m): 10:37pm On May 28, 2018
Why should they serve alcoholic drinks in the wedding, the pastor did well.
Re: Delta Pastor Orders Church Members To Leave Wedding Reception Over Alcohol by JourneytoEL(f): 9:55pm On May 29, 2018
Daniel058:
but bible no talk say na Alcohol grin

Abi u never hear about non alcoholic Wine?
there is no such thing as "non-alcoholic wine",google or search any dictionary for the meaning of wine, it is always termed an alcoholic drink, it is just like saying "non-alcoholic beer",take your time and observe what is written on the labels of Eva drink and any good "non-alcoholic wine" what you will see is non-alcoholic drink, if you see otherwise please run away because na Aba boys produce am.

1 Like

Re: Delta Pastor Orders Church Members To Leave Wedding Reception Over Alcohol by Lastanza: 11:01am On Jun 01, 2018
Daniel058:
ohhh you never hear about non alcoholic Wine??

Make good Epp u nah

U still dey learn. I'm into wine business and I tell you, it's either wine or not. All those other so called 'non alcoholic' drinks like Eva, pure heaven etc are not non alcoholic wine but referred to as what they are produced from. Like grape juice etc.

Get a bottle of any wine drink like Carlo rossi and you will see wine written on it where as you can never see anything like 'non-alcoholic wine' written on the bottle of ur so called non-alcoholic wine.

The name non-alcoholic wine is just a lay man's way of referring to juice drinks. You will also start referring to 5 alive as non alcoholic wine wen it starts coming in bottles?

1 Like

Re: Delta Pastor Orders Church Members To Leave Wedding Reception Over Alcohol by Lastanza: 11:26am On Jun 01, 2018
Macon1212:

Point of correction, the Israelites makes their drink from vine grapes just like soft drinks, it is not alcoholic but beverages, it is just called wine. In America that I am, there are some beverages that are made from grapes and it is called wine it is soft drinks and not alcoholic. Knowledge they say is power be informed.

Both drinks are made from grape and other fruits but what makes dem different is the fermentation. And that fermentation is what makes it wine. Any drink dat is made from grape and has wine written on it is pure alcoholic. The other so called non-alcoholic are not fermented.

I challenge you to post the picture of the label of ur so called American wine drink here and I will show you where the percentage of the alcoholic content is written there.
I suggest you seek more knowledge urself.
Re: Delta Pastor Orders Church Members To Leave Wedding Reception Over Alcohol by Lastanza: 11:34am On Jun 01, 2018
streetsoldier1:

There is something called nonalcoholic wine
It's a layman's language.

Go to a wine shop and snap a bottle of non alcoholic wine as you said and post it here. What you will always see is non-alcoholic drink and not non-alcoholic wine.
Wine is alcoholic
Re: Delta Pastor Orders Church Members To Leave Wedding Reception Over Alcohol by adontcare(f): 11:25am On Jun 07, 2018
Lastanza:

It's a layman's language.

Go to a wine shop and snap a bottle of non alcoholic wine as you said and post it here. What you will always see is non-alcoholic drink and not non-alcoholic wine.
Wine is alcoholic
u know book jawe. Leave this people to b turning d bible upside down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Numbers 18 Faults Oyedepo’s Teaching On Tithes / Tithe: Akpororo Blasts Daddy Freeze Again. Has This Question For Him / Chris Okafor Acquires A Private Jet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.