Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria (48260 Views)

Burna Boy: BIA Has Been In My DM Since 2018 / Dj 5skills: Duncan Mighty Has Not Fulfilled Promises Since 2018 / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by envoymedia: 7:17pm On Oct 25, 2021
'My Brother Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria' - Kevin's Brother (Photos)

Energy Bank, brother of the married man who Cubana Chief Priest accused Big Brother Naija star, Maria of snatching from his sister Maryanne Onyinyechi, has revealed that his brother Kelvin left his marriage in 2018 before the reality show star came into his life, IgbereTV reports.

He claimed that his brother was "dying in silence" but held on to his marriage for the sake of his children and family. Energy Bank claimed that a lot happened in the marriage and they tried to cover it up because they respected Kelvin's decision to try making his marriage work.

He also alleged that Maryanne drove the husband's family from their home even though he (Energy Bank) helped build it. Kelvin's brother further claimed that though his brother was lavishing his money at a club which was managed by Cubana Chief Priest, he is now the one calling him out.

Read his post below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVdKXRuMuZI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by benuejosh: 7:20pm On Oct 25, 2021
Obyke just wants to spoil that girls career. The man left the wife before Maria came into the picture. So where did Maria snatch the man from? Obyke - Cubana Chiefpriest just the chase clout.

95 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by insidelife22(m): 7:24pm On Oct 25, 2021
Wahala no dey finish for Naija,

Just like Zee world,

Extraordinary everyday

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
Okay

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by MRDEE01: 7:27pm On Oct 25, 2021
ok
Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by doggedfighter(f): 7:30pm On Oct 25, 2021
Chief priest isn't telling us the whole truth about his involvement in this whole thing

How's Kelvin's wife his sister?

Did he ask Maria out and was spurned?

Or is he angry because Kelvin beat him to it?

What of his own numerous side chicks.

Why all these his loud noise.

And please nobody snatched anyone.

Kelvin is not a purse that can be snatched undecided

133 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 25, 2021
Shame on fat cubana,shame on those who insulted Maria. The truth is finally here

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by tillaman(m): 7:37pm On Oct 25, 2021
shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by habsydiamond(m): 7:45pm On Oct 25, 2021
For social media secret dey scatter fowl yansh dey open for people to see....if u want to live long, keep ur family matters off social media.. Dey cause depression and if care is not taken heart attack.. No say I no tell u ooo

20 Likes

Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by gracile(f): 8:06pm On Oct 25, 2021
Who them
Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:09pm On Oct 25, 2021
Her leaked chats said it all. She used her 2 hands to type them out.
Besides she has not clearly denied the allegations.
The chats begging and spiting Kelvin's wife after been caught released by cubana, and her dug out shout out to the men saying ”if I can't have you, nobody can” gave maria away.

Anybody can come out stating their own version about what happened, but those chats overrule them all. tongue

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by NobleAngell(f): 8:09pm On Oct 25, 2021
Oga we understand you needed to get this off your chest but this has absolutely nothing to do with the accusation against Maria.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by Biglittlelois(f): 9:32pm On Oct 25, 2021
And they've all made it the wife's fault, same way it was with Annie, it is in naija I know that men never take sole responsibility or blame for their fvck up, nobody knew who your brother was if not for Maria, so how did the wife drag his name through the mud? Only in naija will a man get married, and if he prioritises his wife and kids above others, automatically means the wife is at fault and is using juju, and cases like this will never come from a female, it is always the younger brother or elder that will bring up lamentations and sob stories, same way it was with Annie, smh.

125 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by Dshocker(m): 9:39pm On Oct 25, 2021
Still looking for the picture of the said wife

1 Like

Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by Bantino(m): 9:39pm On Oct 25, 2021
Make una rest abeg

1 Like

Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by Dearly17: 9:39pm On Oct 25, 2021
Maria in the mud

1 Like

Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by jericco1(m): 9:39pm On Oct 25, 2021
Lol.. another week another yeyebrity and marital gbagbos grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 25, 2021
Ok
Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by NwaNimo1(m): 9:40pm On Oct 25, 2021

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:40pm On Oct 25, 2021
So of all men, na married man That Olosho want

8 Likes

Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by ogoloray(m): 9:40pm On Oct 25, 2021
These people will do, or say anything to get some attention online!

3 Likes

Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by Optimistguy1969: 9:40pm On Oct 25, 2021
Can they stop bringing this Maria this, Maria that to front-page?

What's Nairaland Marialand grin turning to these days?

11 Likes

Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by Runaway: 9:41pm On Oct 25, 2021
Shameless people...

1 Like

Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by Kindness218: 9:41pm On Oct 25, 2021
Maria Kelvin and the obi family-- Act ll, scene 1.

6 Likes

Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 9:41pm On Oct 25, 2021
Maria carry on jare..... The ex wife na JEZEBEL self.

2 Likes

Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by mogbeyiteren: 9:41pm On Oct 25, 2021
He may be trying to paint d story

4 Likes

Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by Wollyman: 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
Ewo
Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
Iyaebe:
Shame on fat cubana,shame on those who insulted Maria. The truth is finally here

So ná Lai dis the future go take become female abi

7 Likes

Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by Noblewealth(m): 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
Werey barman and energy drink or man.. why are they just coming up with one eye story now.. abeg leave the babe

2 Likes

Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by Sonnobax15(m): 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
lipsrsealed
Enough of this stupidity..... Where grown ups tend to wash their dirty linens publicly undecided.

1 Like

Re: Energy Bank: My Brother Kelvin Left His Marriage Since 2018 Before Meeting Maria by abobote: 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
There's no case here, the said Kelvin is a man and 90% of married man cheat. Why would Maria own be different, oh coz she participated in BBN, Cubana chief priest should go and sleep

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pat Attah Looking Cute In New Photos, Set To Return To Nollywood / Lola Omotayo Replies Tonto Dikeh's Comment On Mercy Johnson / Davido Declares His Love For Baby Mama, Sophia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.