Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Dear 2017 Beneficiaries Waiting To Be Deployed, We Know You Are Anxious - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dear 2017 Beneficiaries Waiting To Be Deployed, We Know You Are Anxious (3054 Views)

Npower News: Npower Batch C2 Will Be Deployed In The Coming Weeks - Minister / Dear 2017 Beneficiaries, If You Know You Already Have A Job, Resign NOW. / Dear 2017 Beneficiaries About To Be Deployed, Please Join Afolabi Imouhuede (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear 2017 Beneficiaries Waiting To Be Deployed, We Know You Are Anxious by npowerng: 1:50pm On May 27, 2018
Dear 2017 beneficiaries waiting to be deployed,

We know you are anxious to start earning but bia, while you wait, are you learning and developing yourselves with the materials available? Or you think it doesn't matter?

Let's have a conversation.

#NPowerNG

Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries Waiting To Be Deployed, We Know You Are Anxious by Deflorence(f): 2:14pm On May 27, 2018
Npower, how can we learn from the material when we don't have money for MB?
Unless give us Good phones and MB like others, then will you ask if we don't find the materials neccessary.
#DEPLOYANDNPOWERUS.

8 Likes

Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries Waiting To Be Deployed, We Know You Are Anxious by idealsico(m): 2:25pm On May 27, 2018
Npower - Buhari's campaign tool. I knew it. 2019 is not far. He must go back to Daura.

4 Likes

Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries Waiting To Be Deployed, We Know You Are Anxious by mercyp001(f): 2:28pm On May 27, 2018
npowerng:

We know you are anxious to start earning but bia, while you wait, are you learning and developing yourselves with the materials available? Or you think it doesn't matter?

#NPowerNG
u guys are so funny. so we should borrow money to buy DATA to visit your website or we should go to café with our little resources to start learning? You are not serious.

4 Likes

Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries Waiting To Be Deployed, We Know You Are Anxious by galax1: 3:01pm On May 27, 2018
this is a shame what is "bia" isnt this a national duty u are on

2 Likes

Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries Waiting To Be Deployed, We Know You Are Anxious by Timz4real01(m): 3:11pm On May 27, 2018
npowerng:

#NPowerNG
. we all knew u people are not ready to release list b4 now, u only did because of the issue of lazy nigerians youth issue that went viral. anyway we are still lazy now, but our PVC will empower us come 2019

8 Likes

Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries Waiting To Be Deployed, We Know You Are Anxious by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 27, 2018
npowerng:

#NPowerNG
How can a hungry study any self development material?

2 Likes

Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries Waiting To Be Deployed, We Know You Are Anxious by menwongo(m): 5:09pm On May 27, 2018
Post those martials here on Nairaland... Your site is very uncomfortable to open

1 Like

Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries Waiting To Be Deployed, We Know You Are Anxious by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:21pm On May 27, 2018
NPOWER is a SCAM!

MMM in disguise

The handler dey even form undecided

Buhari promised to add 500,000 undecided

More than half of those who applied were rejected undecided the little accepted are not posted!

Now you want to extort Money from people who has no job undecided

Can Nigeria ever get anything right

All Propaganda Congress

Quantinue

DAURA is sure in 2019 come rain come shine

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries Waiting To Be Deployed, We Know You Are Anxious by xtivin(m): 7:34pm On May 27, 2018
npowerng:

#NPowerNG
Learn with the data you bought for them ba?
NPowerNg don't let APC put you in trouble, if not this handle will receive the curse for APC

1 Like

Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries Waiting To Be Deployed, We Know You Are Anxious by Olulizabeth(f): 9:31am On May 28, 2018
npowerng:

#NPowerNG

It is really really funny.
As much as the idea of learning so much appeals to me, the possibility of doing it completely derides my illusion. With the manner in which Npower management have been handling these issues, how on earth do you expect us to learn in anxiety, uncertainty, frustration and the likes, how?! How?!
Learning is sweet only when there is hope without hunger!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries Waiting To Be Deployed, We Know You Are Anxious by ITbomb(m): 1:02pm On May 28, 2018
The videos just too much
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries Waiting To Be Deployed, We Know You Are Anxious by npowerng: 10:09pm On May 30, 2018
menwongo:
Post those martials here on Nairaland... Your site is very uncomfortable to open

What challenge are you having with our web page?
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries Waiting To Be Deployed, We Know You Are Anxious by Nobody: 7:19am On May 31, 2018
npowerng:

Transcribe the videos for us! We need text not Videos.

1 Like

Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries Waiting To Be Deployed, We Know You Are Anxious by mindsetshift: 2:00am On Jun 01, 2018
npowerng:

#NPowerNG
how can someone learn when your site doesn't open?
I am still awake even till now the site has refused to open on my phone.

1 Like

Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries Waiting To Be Deployed, We Know You Are Anxious by JoyceMeyersFan(f): 1:06pm On Jun 01, 2018
How do we get data?
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries Waiting To Be Deployed, We Know You Are Anxious by menwongo(m): 9:11pm On Jun 01, 2018
npowerng:

It doesn't open with all browsing application
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries Waiting To Be Deployed, We Know You Are Anxious by npowerng: 7:08am On Jun 02, 2018
menwongo:

It doesn't open with all browsing application

Give it time and try again later.
Thank you
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries Waiting To Be Deployed, We Know You Are Anxious by npowerng: 7:11am On Jun 02, 2018
mindsetshift:
how can someone learn when your site doesn't open?
I am still awake even till now the site has refused to open on my phone.

Close the web page, Give it time.Try again later.
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries Waiting To Be Deployed, We Know You Are Anxious by npowerng: 7:44am On Jun 02, 2018
papiforreal:

How can a hungry study any self development material?

Good day, sir.

Kindly rephrase.
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries Waiting To Be Deployed, We Know You Are Anxious by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 02, 2018
npowerng:

Good day, sir.

Kindly rephrase.

NPowerNG

I already finished my online registration and I want to know what step is next.

Thanks
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries Waiting To Be Deployed, We Know You Are Anxious by petson08(m): 5:55am On Jun 03, 2018
Dear NPower,
I' am NPower 2016 awaiting list applicant.
My Bank Name and Account Number are Unknown on my profile. I tried editing my Bank Name and Account Number, when I click submit an error message appear that phone number is Invalid. I have sent a complain message via the NPower Help and Support team but no respond yet.

Name: PETER DANLAMI
Email: danlamipeter1@gmail.com
Phone No: 08114527848

Please Kindly help me out.
Thank you sir
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries Waiting To Be Deployed, We Know You Are Anxious by doctuw(m): 7:49am On Jun 04, 2018
This is taking too long. June made it a year that we applied. This is not a social security.
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries Waiting To Be Deployed, We Know You Are Anxious by oluwatodimu1(m): 8:25am On Jun 04, 2018
This prog is something else! who waits dis long to b empowered (npower). The right expression for dis delay to infinity is "Terrible" Just come plain: my guys abeg make una go find better thing do till further notice o
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries Waiting To Be Deployed, We Know You Are Anxious by ifko: 3:27pm On Jun 04, 2018
Useless people
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries Waiting To Be Deployed, We Know You Are Anxious by npowerng: 9:28am On Jun 05, 2018
tescoman90:

NPowerNG

I already finished my online registration and I want to know what step is next.

Thanks

Information on the next step would made made available very soon.
Stay tuned to the Official N-power Social media platforms for first-hand information.
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries Waiting To Be Deployed, We Know You Are Anxious by npowerng: 9:34am On Jun 05, 2018
oluwatodimu1:
This prog is something else! who waits dis long to b empowered (npower). The right expression for dis delay to infinity is "Terrible" Just come plain: my guys abeg make una go find better thing do till further notice o

Good day, sir.

The N-power team is committed to all components and categories of the program, to call to your notice, sir. At the moment the N-build training has just be concluded and we are working on the N-knowledge category which is under the Non-graduates category. As for the graduate category information would be made available on the redeployment process very soon.

Stay tuned.
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries Waiting To Be Deployed, We Know You Are Anxious by npowerng: 9:37am On Jun 05, 2018
petson08:
Dear NPower,
I' am NPower 2016 awaiting list applicant.
My Bank Name and Account Number are Unknown on my profile. I tried editing my Bank Name and Account Number, when I click submit an error message appear that phone number is Invalid. I have sent a complain message via the NPower Help and Support team but no respond yet.

Name: PETER DANLAMI
Email: danlamipeter1@gmail.com
Phone No: 08114527848

Please Kindly help me out.
Thank you sir

Kindly use the help and support option on your NPVN profile to make your complaints
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries Waiting To Be Deployed, We Know You Are Anxious by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 06, 2018
I see this programme as a scam
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries Waiting To Be Deployed, We Know You Are Anxious by doctuw(m): 9:00am On Jul 14, 2018
@npowerng
Do you know it's about a year now that we took the test for the npower enrollment? No deployment yet. Do you agree with me that proper implementation of this program will be helpful for this government? Why not do thing aright? We are supporters of this government but your actions and inactions has silenced us among our oppositions? #DoThingsRight

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Abuja And Lagos Hurry! / Lafarge Cement Wapco Aptitude Test / Female Househelps And Nanny Needed Salary 20k-30k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.