Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

Dear 2017 Beneficiaries About To Be Deployed, Please Join Afolabi Imouhuede - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dear 2017 Beneficiaries About To Be Deployed, Please Join Afolabi Imouhuede (3806 Views)

How Npower Batch C Stream 2 Beneficiaries Will Be Deployed To Their PPA / Npower News: Npower Batch C2 Will Be Deployed In The Coming Weeks - Minister / Dear 2017 Beneficiaries Waiting To Be Deployed, We Know You Are Anxious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear 2017 Beneficiaries About To Be Deployed, Please Join Afolabi Imouhuede by npowerng: 7:39pm On Jul 19, 2018
Npower
Published by N-Power NG ·
Dear 2017 Beneficiaries about to be deployed,

Please join Afolabi Imoukhuede tomorrow on Friday, July 20th, 2018 at 8pm.

He wants to provide some insight, give more instructions and answer ALL your questions.

#NPowerNG

1 Like

Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries About To Be Deployed, Please Join Afolabi Imouhuede by MosiPeterz(m): 7:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
npowerng:
Npower

He wants to provide some insight, give more instructions and answer ALL your questions.

#NPowerNG

Please help! The npvn.npower.gov.ng has refused to open for me to confirm and onboard myself. Since onboarding closes tomorrow by 6pm. What do I do?
Please I need your response urgently!!!
Thanks!!!
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries About To Be Deployed, Please Join Afolabi Imouhuede by npowerng: 8:04pm On Jul 19, 2018
MosiPeterz:

Please help! The npvn.npower.gov.ng has refused to open for me to confirm and onboard myself. Since onboarding closes tomorrow by 6pm. What do I do?
Please I need your response urgently!!!
Thanks!!!

Good evening MosiPeterz, there is a little congestion on the portal at the moment. Ensure you keep trying at intervals. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries About To Be Deployed, Please Join Afolabi Imouhuede by MosiPeterz(m): 8:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
npowerng:

Good evening MosiPeterz, there is a little congestion on the portal at the moment. Ensure you keep trying at intervals. Thank you.

Thanks for your response!
But knowing the onboarding officially closes by tomorrow 6pm, the site for sure would forever be as congested.
What's your advice to me if I keep encountering this issue?
Please am so scared!

1 Like

Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries About To Be Deployed, Please Join Afolabi Imouhuede by Deflorence(f): 8:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
NPOWERNG, My information are correct because i checked everything when am onboarding but i dont understand this confirmation of a thing; i opened the portal yesternight and i couldn't see any confirmation button. Today the site is not opening, should i relax or worry?

1 Like

Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries About To Be Deployed, Please Join Afolabi Imouhuede by conqueror221: 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
Which other onboarding again? Nawa oo them wan stress d 30k comot for person body be4 dem pay am sef. Pls my status is showing onboarded since. Do I still need to onboard again kwa?

2 Likes

Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries About To Be Deployed, Please Join Afolabi Imouhuede by npowerng: 9:27am On Jul 20, 2018
Deflorence:
NPOWERNG, My information are correct because i checked everything when am onboarding but i dont understand this confirmation of a thing; i opened the portal yesternight and i couldn't see any confirmation button. Today the site is not opening, should i relax or worry?

Do not panic, You can always try logging later.
Network jam, sir.

1 Like

Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries About To Be Deployed, Please Join Afolabi Imouhuede by Dammie199(f): 9:38am On Jul 20, 2018
@npower this will be the 10th time that I will be posting this message with no reply.... My bank details are showing unknown and I've tried to edit it but it's keeps telling me error that my first name is invalid and I've written to help and support severally but still no changes... Here are my email and phone number.... Dammieadebisi@gmail.com..... Phone number :07062543372
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries About To Be Deployed, Please Join Afolabi Imouhuede by npowerng: 9:44am On Jul 20, 2018
Dammie199:
@npower this will be the 10th time that I will be posting this message with no reply.... My bank details are showing unknown and I've tried to edit it but it's keeps telling me error that my first name is invalid and I've written to help and support severally but still no changes... Here are my email and phone number.... Dammieadebisi@gmail.com..... Phone number :07062543372

Please be patient, We are working on resolving this issue.
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries About To Be Deployed, Please Join Afolabi Imouhuede by npowerng: 10:19am On Jul 20, 2018
conqueror221:
Which other onboarding again? Nawa oo them wan stress d 30k comot for person body be4 dem pay am sef. Pls my status is showing onboarded since. Do I still need to onboard again kwa?

This information is for those beneficiaries that are not onboard yet.
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries About To Be Deployed, Please Join Afolabi Imouhuede by npowerng: 10:21am On Jul 20, 2018
MosiPeterz:

Thanks for your response!
But knowing the onboarding officially closes by tomorrow 6pm, the site for sure would forever be as congested.
What's your advice to me if I keep encountering this issue?
Please am so scared!

Good day, Mosipeterz.

Do not panic ensure you keep trying at intervals. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries About To Be Deployed, Please Join Afolabi Imouhuede by eojepa: 10:37am On Jul 20, 2018
npowerng:
Npower

#NPowerNG
Good morning. please help me correct this detail on my profile as countless attempts to edit didn't work. Thank you.
day of birth is 4th and not 3rd.
eojepa@gmail.com
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries About To Be Deployed, Please Join Afolabi Imouhuede by menwongo(m): 11:14am On Jul 20, 2018
npowerng:

Do not panic, You can always try logging later.
Network jam, sir.
Kindly advice beneficiaries to use computer to login. If computer is used to access the site... the site is working smoothly....

No b everything person go use phone do!
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries About To Be Deployed, Please Join Afolabi Imouhuede by npowerng: 12:30pm On Jul 20, 2018
menwongo:

Kindly advice beneficiaries to use computer to login. If computer is used to access the site... the site is working smoothly....

No b everything person go use phone do!

smiley

Noted, sir.
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries About To Be Deployed, Please Join Afolabi Imouhuede by MRAKBEE(m): 1:31pm On Jul 20, 2018
npowerng:
Npower

#NPowerNG
I have been on boarded since May and have no issue with my profile. However the confirmation icon is not on display. Please do I still have an issue?

1 Like

Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries About To Be Deployed, Please Join Afolabi Imouhuede by npowerng: 2:57pm On Jul 20, 2018
Dammie199:

It has been rectified, sir.

Kindly refresh your page, Thank you.
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries About To Be Deployed, Please Join Afolabi Imouhuede by npowerng: 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2018
MRAKBEE:

I have been on boarded since May and have no issue with my profile. However the confirmation icon is not on display. Please do I still have an issue?

No, sir.

You are good to go.

1 Like

Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries About To Be Deployed, Please Join Afolabi Imouhuede by MosiPeterz(m): 3:21pm On Jul 20, 2018
npowerng:

Good day, Mosipeterz.

Do not panic ensure you keep trying at intervals. Thank you.

Thanks!!!
Finally by God's awesome grace, I was able to access the site and logon in which I noticed the wrong arrangements of my names.
I edited my wrongly arranged names and stated my reason as well after which a popup message showed a successfully updated info and thus I proceeded to click the confirmation link.
My question is I noticed the names are still wrongly arranged, will they be updated later after confirmation by your team?
Thanks once more!
Please respond to this!

1 Like

Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries About To Be Deployed, Please Join Afolabi Imouhuede by mydeporch(f): 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
@ npowerng....
I think i have mistakenly clicked d confirmation button even though i am trying to change my surname as i have mentioned on another thread before.
I noticed i cannot edit agai after clicking d confirmation button. The issue i have is ft my bank has not yet updated my new name on bvn accoount but alredfy reflecting on other transaction. I was told dy av issues wt updating at bank. Hopefully next week.
I am just worrried i might have issues with getting paidd due to this change of name thing... i have also sent email again with supporting documents for change of name to customer care support. I am hoping they get it.....i will just wait till first payment is made and see what happens.
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries About To Be Deployed, Please Join Afolabi Imouhuede by npowerng: 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2018
MosiPeterz:

Thanks!!!
Finally by God's awesome grace, I was able to access the site and logon in which I noticed the wrong arrangements of my names.
I edited my wrongly arranged names and stated my reason as well after which a popup message showed a successfully updated info and thus I proceeded to click the confirmation link.
My question is I noticed the names are still wrongly arranged, will they be updated later after confirmation by your team?
Thanks once more!
Please respond to this!

Yes, sir. The information would be updated shortly.

1 Like

Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries About To Be Deployed, Please Join Afolabi Imouhuede by eleojo1683: 4:19pm On Jul 20, 2018
I have edited my profile trying to correct my name from Joseph Eleojo Joseph to Omale Joseph Eleojo several times for the past 2 months and up till this moment it has not reflect that change. Email and number eleojoan83@gmail.com, 07065818822.

Tnx for ur assistance

npowerng:
Npower

#NPowerNG
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries About To Be Deployed, Please Join Afolabi Imouhuede by npowerng: 4:31pm On Jul 20, 2018
eojepa:

Good morning. please help me correct this detail on my profile as countless attempts to edit didn't work. Thank you.
eojepa@gmail.com

Refresh your page.
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries About To Be Deployed, Please Join Afolabi Imouhuede by eojepa: 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2018
eojepa:

eojepa@gmail.com
Still counting on you npower
npowerng:

Kindly refresh your page, Thank you.
to resolve this issue. I kept trying but it prove abortive. Thanks
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries About To Be Deployed, Please Join Afolabi Imouhuede by stopit: 4:49pm On Jul 20, 2018
Good afternoon Npower.my Npower Id is showing NTEACh but the program I applied for is NAGRO,But the program on display is NAgro.Pls can u help me to rectify.jarikrepatrole@gmail.com is my mail
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries About To Be Deployed, Please Join Afolabi Imouhuede by Dammie199(f): 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2018
@npower, my npower ID is blank that is it is not bringing out any thing..... I want to ask if I can still proceed with the confirmation button because all my details are correct except the npower ID that is blank...
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries About To Be Deployed, Please Join Afolabi Imouhuede by ogaJona(m): 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
npowerng:
Npower

#NPowerNG
Dear Npower! I mistakenly click the confirm button without knowing that,I was given a wrong a identification number by your team. because i
originally applied for N-Agro but I saw on profile is
N-Teach. please help my number is 07066337348
email boniphlex@gmail.com
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries About To Be Deployed, Please Join Afolabi Imouhuede by Welcomme: 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2018
Npowerng, my name and surname were interchanged and I have clicked the confirm button. Although I tried to edit it this morning but to no avail. My question is, hope this won't affect my payment and hope it will be rectified by your team later.. .Thanks.
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries About To Be Deployed, Please Join Afolabi Imouhuede by MosiPeterz(m): 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2018
npowerng:

Yes, sir. The information would be updated shortly.

Wow!
God bless the NPower team!
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries About To Be Deployed, Please Join Afolabi Imouhuede by ahmedbrown: 10:53pm On Jul 20, 2018
Hello Everyone, I apply for N-Agro and verified for N-Agro but on my dashboard my Npower id is carry N-teach while the Program stated is N-Agro. Please is there anything wrong with this before I will be posted to a wrong PPA.
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries About To Be Deployed, Please Join Afolabi Imouhuede by MRAKBEE(m): 3:45am On Jul 21, 2018
npowerng:

No, sir.

You are good to go.
Thanks
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries About To Be Deployed, Please Join Afolabi Imouhuede by HoleDriller(m): 5:44am On Jul 21, 2018
npowerng:

Refresh your page.

npowerng
npowerng
npowerng
npowerng
npowerng
npowerng

Nothing has been rectified yet...
oo

Surname misplaced as first name..Plz the edit in the profile refuse to change the what was edited severally even your support desk.

Correct Surname: Nwachukwu
First Name : Queen

Correct Date : 1985-07-15 instead of 1988

Kindly rectify this thx.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Officially An Agbero (conductor). / Recruitment @ P&G / Mtn Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.