Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Salah Tells Family: ‘I Am Going To The World Cup’ - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Salah Tells Family: ‘I Am Going To The World Cup’ (434 Views)

We Will Take Revenge On Senegal – Salah Tells Egypt Team Mates After AFCON Final / 'I Am Going To Return Stonger' - Van Dijk Vows To Bounce Back / "I Am Going To Miss Everyone At Arsenal" - Iwobi Alex, Arsenal Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Salah Tells Family: ‘I Am Going To The World Cup’ by josephbbs1(m): 3:53pm On May 27, 2018
Based on Egyptian newspaper ‘Al Ahram’, Liverpool forward Mohamed Salah has reassured his family that he’ll take part in this summer‘s World Cup in Russia.

In an alleged phone conversation together with his family in Nigrig, his hometown located 150 kilometres north of Cairo, Salah confirmed that he will be at the World Cup, which kicks off in less than three weeks.

He reportedly explained to his household that the first X-rays do not show a left shoulder fracture or any critical damage. Though he’ll conduct further tests on Monday to find out the extent of the damage.

Read more: https://sportblitzz.com/2018/05/27/salah-tells-family-i-am-going-to-the-world-cup/#ixzz5GhKzskSK

Re: Salah Tells Family: ‘I Am Going To The World Cup’ by marooh: 4:11pm On May 27, 2018
Why is that mane' was not shown after the match?

This iracist

(1) (Reply)

Eagles’ BEST Eleven Ahead Of World Cup Clashes In Russia / World Cup: Join Nairaland World Cup Fantasy League / #worldcup 2018 Update :croatia Vs Nigeria – (0 -2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.