Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

"I Am Going To Miss Everyone At Arsenal" - Iwobi Alex, Arsenal Fans React - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "I Am Going To Miss Everyone At Arsenal" - Iwobi Alex, Arsenal Fans React (22581 Views)

'I Am Going To Return Stonger' - Van Dijk Vows To Bounce Back / Kanu Nwankwo, His Wife, Amara At Arsenal Stadium For Wenger's Farewell Match / Chuka Iwobi: Alex Iwobi's Father Celebrates His Son Over Russia 2018 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am Going To Miss Everyone At Arsenal" - Iwobi Alex, Arsenal Fans React by Sportdab(m): 6:29pm On Aug 16, 2019
Everton new signing Alex Iwobi has revealed he would miss the Arsenal players, Staffs and everyone at the club in a new interview, MySportDab reports.

Iwobi joined the Goodison Park outfit on a five-year deal for a fee of an initial £28 million, which could rise to £34 million with potential add-ons.

The winger started in the Gunners academy before breaking into the first team, where he went on to make 149 senior appearances for the side, scoring 15 goals.

The Nigeria international, who was a regular memberof Unai Emery’s squad last season, has lifted the lid behind leaving the club where he grew from a boy to a man.

Arsenal have today shared a clip of Iwobi talking about the club and speaking about his time at the Emirates.

He said: "I'm going to miss the players, the staff, I'm even going to miss going to Hale End where all the young players go.

Watch Video;https://www.mysportdab.com/2019/08/going-to-miss-everyone-at-arsenal-alex.html

Re: "I Am Going To Miss Everyone At Arsenal" - Iwobi Alex, Arsenal Fans React by Sportdab(m): 6:30pm On Aug 16, 2019
Fans React, Sad Video HERE

1 Share

Re: "I Am Going To Miss Everyone At Arsenal" - Iwobi Alex, Arsenal Fans React by JustBeYourselfO: 8:58pm On Aug 16, 2019
I'm crying right now��

6 Likes

Re: "I Am Going To Miss Everyone At Arsenal" - Iwobi Alex, Arsenal Fans React by Avizizo(m): 10:00pm On Aug 16, 2019
God gat your back bro

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Going To Miss Everyone At Arsenal" - Iwobi Alex, Arsenal Fans React by vibbb: 10:00pm On Aug 16, 2019
Just show them class and professionalism at Goodison Park.

It's expected of you to be among d top scorers this season.

Goodluck.

18 Likes

Re: "I Am Going To Miss Everyone At Arsenal" - Iwobi Alex, Arsenal Fans React by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2019
Just say you'll miss the salary.
No1 will beat u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Going To Miss Everyone At Arsenal" - Iwobi Alex, Arsenal Fans React by ulysses: 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2019
Miss the nutmegz...
Pls dont do it when u faze #ArsenalFC

4 Likes

Re: "I Am Going To Miss Everyone At Arsenal" - Iwobi Alex, Arsenal Fans React by Evergreen4(m): 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2019
Not an Arsenal fan though, but this really touched my kidney

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Going To Miss Everyone At Arsenal" - Iwobi Alex, Arsenal Fans React by emeijeh(m): 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2019
Yes, they miss your big ass running all over the pitch
Re: "I Am Going To Miss Everyone At Arsenal" - Iwobi Alex, Arsenal Fans React by sheubaba2013: 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2019
IKERE GORGE DAM, A BLESSING TO OUR GENERATION.

Ikere is a town located in Iseyin Local Government Area of Oyo State Nigeria.
It is about 28km North East Iseyin. The town is a home to the popular Ikere Gorge Dam. It is located on the Ogun river with a reservoir capacity of about 690 million meter cube.

I have visited the Ikere Gorge Dam on more than three occasions, the last time I visited the Dam was 12th of August, 2019 which is the second day of Eid Al-Adha (Festival of Sacrifice).
The trip was led by the Hon. President of Iseyin Youth Development Group (IYDG) in person of Hon. Babajide Oniyo, Hon. Shina Peller, my humble self Sakariyau Tijani Sheu (Sheubaba) and the entire members of IYDG.
The theme of this year program was "Convergence season 3/ Developmental Tour". We paid a visit to the Ado Awaye Iyake suspended lake and later proceeded to Ikere George Dam both in Iseyin LGA.
Iseyin Youth Development Group (IYDG) aim is the way forward for the development of Iseyin, Oke Ogun and the entire Nigeria at large, therefore Ikere George Dam must not be abandoned. Charity begins at home.

A Dam is a barrier that stops or restrict the flow of water or underground stream. -Wikipedia
Some Dams are constructed to change the direction of river water flow into channel, canal, pipeline etc.

George is a narrow valley between hills or mountains typically with steep rocky walls and a stream running through it.
The term is obtained from the French word "Gorge" which means throat or neck. A George is often smaller than Canyon, although both can be used to describe deep, narrow valleys with a stream or river running along their base.

Ikere Gorge Dam has been abandoned for so long. It is the second largest Dam in Nigeria, but it has been a long forgotten dream.
The Ikere Gorge Dam was first established by the Military regim of Ex President Olusegun Obasanjo and it was set up in 1983 by the then administration of Alhaji Shehu Shagari.
Ikere Gorge Dam was initially planned to generate 6 Megawatts of Electricity.

Furthermore, Dam can also supply water for Iseyin, Iganna, Okeho, Lagos etc.
Among the the plans was also for Irrigation purpose of about 12,000 hectares of land. According to findings, some equipments has been purchased as at then by the Government, they has been kept at the site for the Hydro Power component of the Dam and has not yet been installed.
According to experts the project will take up to 3 to 4 months to be completed.

Ikere Gorge Dam can be developed for aquaculture, I even bought some fishes on our way back from the site visitation. It can create over 1,500 jobs for the youths, production capacity of over one million tonnes of fish annually if fully utilized.

There is no mobile network in the area, we are unable to make or receive calls throughout the visitation.

The 35km access road that lead to the Dam is appalling, the road need to be fixed for easy access.

Conclusively, we the Iseyin Youth Development Group (IYDG) on my humble behalf are calling on the Federal Government of Nigeria to put the Ikere Gorge Dam in good shape for the purpose of Hydro power generation, Irrigation, aquaculture etc.
At the other hand the government should also harness the tourism potential of the Ado-Awaye Iyake suspended lake which is the second suspended lake in the world after the Colorado suspended lake in the USA.
"I am convinced that Nigeria would have been a more highly developed country without the oil. I wished we had never smelled the fumes of petroleum" -Prof Wole Soyinka.
God bless Iseyin, God bless Nigeria.

Ikere Gorge Dam! The second largest Dam in Nigeria.
Ikere Gorge Dam! The time is now.
Ikere Gorge Dam! No more further delay
Ikere Gorge Dam! The untapped blessing
Ikere Gorge Dam! A blessing to our generation
Ikere Gorge Dam! A gift from God Almighty

By SAKARIYAU TIJANI SHEU aka SHEUBABA

2 Likes

Re: "I Am Going To Miss Everyone At Arsenal" - Iwobi Alex, Arsenal Fans React by 01mcfadden(m): 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2019
Hmmm
Re: "I Am Going To Miss Everyone At Arsenal" - Iwobi Alex, Arsenal Fans React by crusufixo(m): 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2019
t
Re: "I Am Going To Miss Everyone At Arsenal" - Iwobi Alex, Arsenal Fans React by Ayoslimzy(m): 10:02pm On Aug 16, 2019
Awww
Re: "I Am Going To Miss Everyone At Arsenal" - Iwobi Alex, Arsenal Fans React by Cmanforall: 10:03pm On Aug 16, 2019
Aww
Re: "I Am Going To Miss Everyone At Arsenal" - Iwobi Alex, Arsenal Fans React by famousroland(m): 10:03pm On Aug 16, 2019
Cc

1 Like

Re: "I Am Going To Miss Everyone At Arsenal" - Iwobi Alex, Arsenal Fans React by Oye0404(m): 10:03pm On Aug 16, 2019
Leaving a club that way is the best,,, not some crazy players becoming enemies with their former clubs...

Respect bro....

7 Likes

Re: "I Am Going To Miss Everyone At Arsenal" - Iwobi Alex, Arsenal Fans React by Heffalump(m): 10:03pm On Aug 16, 2019
Iwobi didn't force a smile during his unveiling at Everton. Despite the cash, the young man's heart liveson in Arsenal.
It's possible Arsenal can buy him back after a season or two. We wish you a successful stay at your new club. Go son!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Am Going To Miss Everyone At Arsenal" - Iwobi Alex, Arsenal Fans React by yinkus6750(m): 10:03pm On Aug 16, 2019
Miss Arsenal?
You shouldn't have left then.
Face your new found love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Am Going To Miss Everyone At Arsenal" - Iwobi Alex, Arsenal Fans React by naijadrivablog: 10:04pm On Aug 16, 2019
grin
Re: "I Am Going To Miss Everyone At Arsenal" - Iwobi Alex, Arsenal Fans React by spartoo: 10:34pm On Aug 16, 2019
grin
Re: "I Am Going To Miss Everyone At Arsenal" - Iwobi Alex, Arsenal Fans React by Bambambiglo: 10:35pm On Aug 16, 2019
That's a lie
Re: "I Am Going To Miss Everyone At Arsenal" - Iwobi Alex, Arsenal Fans React by kaziblake(f): 10:37pm On Aug 16, 2019
Awwwn I will miss you and aubumeyang will do too

4 Likes

Re: "I Am Going To Miss Everyone At Arsenal" - Iwobi Alex, Arsenal Fans React by Legendguru: 10:37pm On Aug 16, 2019
hmmm
Re: "I Am Going To Miss Everyone At Arsenal" - Iwobi Alex, Arsenal Fans React by lexy2014: 10:38pm On Aug 16, 2019
naijadrivablog:
Hustle o, so that as you leave club, na fans go miss you... Follow you go another club.

That's not exactly how they do it over there

6 Likes

Re: "I Am Going To Miss Everyone At Arsenal" - Iwobi Alex, Arsenal Fans React by Lordjb: 10:40pm On Aug 16, 2019
They should be reacting like REACTJS grin see my signature below for link to stream tomorrow's games
Re: "I Am Going To Miss Everyone At Arsenal" - Iwobi Alex, Arsenal Fans React by Moneywirer: 10:41pm On Aug 16, 2019
modestbrowser:
Just say you'll miss the salary.
No1 will beat u

one of the reasons I visit NL whenever I'm free.... to read rib cracking comments

3 Likes

Re: "I Am Going To Miss Everyone At Arsenal" - Iwobi Alex, Arsenal Fans React by landmark86: 10:42pm On Aug 16, 2019
Blue jersey is the best
Main reason I love Chesiit
Re: "I Am Going To Miss Everyone At Arsenal" - Iwobi Alex, Arsenal Fans React by Akanoaaa(m): 10:45pm On Aug 16, 2019
The only reason I miss this guy as an arsenal fan is because he's a Nigerian player.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Going To Miss Everyone At Arsenal" - Iwobi Alex, Arsenal Fans React by kiddoiLL(m): 10:47pm On Aug 16, 2019
Moneywirer:

one of the reasons I visit NL whenever I'm free.... to read rib cracking comments
Miss what salary? Nigerians can be dumb just to sound funny, he's earning twice the amount Arsenal paid him at Everton, so what salary is he missing?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Am Going To Miss Everyone At Arsenal" - Iwobi Alex, Arsenal Fans React by kingdeza(m): 10:49pm On Aug 16, 2019
[url]https://sirdezabet..com/2019/08/booking-number-z5b8qbqv-aug-1600-vigo.html?m=1/url]

Best 5odd for 17-8-2018

Just another cash in our pocket

Are you tired of loosing? It's time to join us for free
Re: "I Am Going To Miss Everyone At Arsenal" - Iwobi Alex, Arsenal Fans React by sylve11: 10:52pm On Aug 16, 2019
Akanoaaa:
The only reason I miss this guy as an arsenal fan is because he's a Nigerian player.

You make sense. cool

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Neymar Gave Credit To Ronaldo For The Massive Growth In The Saudi Pro league / Manchester UTD Fines Romelu Lukaku £400,000 For Failing To Turn Up For Training / Wales Vs Iran: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022. (0 - 2) On 25th Nov 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.