Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner (38121 Views)

Emenike, Iheoma Nnadi Deny Break Up Rumour, Take Their Daughter On Swimming Date / Emmanuel Emenike & Wife, Iheoma Nnadi Unfollow Each Other On IG, Delete Photos / Emmanuel Emenike And Iheoma Nnadi's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by Amagite2: 4:05pm On May 27, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

One day after her wedding to footballer Emmanuel Emenike, former MBGN, Iheoma Nnadi has slammed her wedding planner.

According to her, the planner brought her personal attributes to work, and it turned her off. Read her posts below....

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/ex-beauty-queen-iheoma-nnadi-slams-her-wedding-planner.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by Sarang(f): 5:07pm On May 27, 2018
She could just text her on her phone and tell her what wrong she did undecided Social media is ruining us really..

Ruining a person's business because of one mistake is inconsiderate..
Btw Happy married life smiley

Modified: I know that businesses uses social media to gain customer awareness but if it's a situation where you can actually talk to the person in question in private first before bringing it on social media, I recommend you do it, the person may apologize and try to do better, we are all humans anyway, we grow by learning..

Still your aspiring poet checkout my signature

98 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 5:08pm On May 27, 2018
Maybe she's yet to see her own man

You knw men are hard to come by grin

But who her turn on help sef undecided

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by room089: 5:08pm On May 27, 2018
Aunty to me the most important thing is that you are now happily married to your baby daddy!

Biko don't allow the wedding planner's ish ruin your happiness. It's all in the past now!

HML

5 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by fabre4: 5:09pm On May 27, 2018
lol
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by kennieG(m): 5:09pm On May 27, 2018
Jjj
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by Neymessi: 5:09pm On May 27, 2018
2 sides to every story

5 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by Bellgal: 5:09pm On May 27, 2018
My dear to plan event no be beans. If them leave am for u, trust me u no go fit plan am too.

16 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by BuhariDcow: 5:09pm On May 27, 2018
Bad mouthed biitch just hit the jackpot.

11 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by GistersNG: 5:09pm On May 27, 2018
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by Jamesmatic(m): 5:09pm On May 27, 2018
why won't she run her mouth. wink

3 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by olawamide042(m): 5:10pm On May 27, 2018
RUBBISH...............................RUBBISH.............................................RUBBISH......................Anyway FTC..
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:10pm On May 27, 2018
Wetin this one dey feel like,because ure now officially married, your mouth dey sharp?

5 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by younggerrard(m): 5:10pm On May 27, 2018
"bizzar body"
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by Olatara(f): 5:10pm On May 27, 2018
She sound rude too

27 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by 1shortblackboy: 5:11pm On May 27, 2018
Abeg pack well and enjoy emenike money jor

6 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by kennisman(m): 5:12pm On May 27, 2018
mtchewwe wetin concern me, does dt change me from drinking my garri DS night wit kulikuli aboki.

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by SamuelAnyawu(m): 5:12pm On May 27, 2018
grin grin Going Public?

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by Macdav(m): 5:12pm On May 27, 2018
Aiit
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by kelib: 5:13pm On May 27, 2018
Will dis one last

7 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by Bugatie(m): 5:13pm On May 27, 2018
I dunno who she is but from what she wrote up there ,She comes across as a very rude lady

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by chumakk: 5:13pm On May 27, 2018
What is professionalism?
Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by ThatHistoryGuy(m): 5:13pm On May 27, 2018
Olatara:
She sound rude too

Don't mind her
Spoiling peoples business with her dirty mouth cus one man just decide to manage her.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by Kelamma(m): 5:13pm On May 27, 2018
Madam,shebi the time that you are supposed to use to cook for your oga ,that you are wasting on social media callout? Ok continue. Don't carry yourself and enter house e hear?

7 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by lmm4real: 5:13pm On May 27, 2018
Any publicity is Good Publicity. The event planner can turn this around in her favor. undecided

13 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by Alkanoicacid(m): 5:14pm On May 27, 2018
C

2 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by SexytorresE(f): 5:15pm On May 27, 2018
This one want to trend, when there is something like :inbox or DM whatsoever they call it. Attention seeker!

7 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by Chiefpriest1(m): 5:16pm On May 27, 2018
Wrong! This lady just destroyed someone's business, someone's sweat. This is wrong.

You should just have fired her, even in the middle of the event and engage another client if it was that bad.

Says a lot about her person too!

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by Olatara(f): 5:16pm On May 27, 2018
ThatHistoryGuy:

Don't mind her
Spoiling peoples business with her dirty mouth cus one man just decide to manage her.
lol

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi Slams Diamond Ink Events Design, Her Wedding Planner by samsam2019: 5:16pm On May 27, 2018
We already know how this one marriage go end.

At least be happy you got married 1st. And an attendee just said she was the rude one.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eniola Badmus Declares Support For Tinubu, Campaigns Aggressively / Photo Of May D With A White Woman Sparks Marriage Rumours / Davido Performs At The Inauguration Of Julius Maada Bio, Sierra Leone President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.