Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Gives Huspuppi Her Account Number, Begs For Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Gives Huspuppi Her Account Number, Begs For Money (666 Views)

2face Replies Huspuppi Who Call Out Nigerian Celebrities On Xenophobic Attack / "Rentals Dont Come With Two Keys" Daddy Freeze Support Huspuppi / Kemi Olunloyo Gives Her Life To Christ; Kneels For Pastor Ibiyeomie's Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo Gives Huspuppi Her Account Number, Begs For Money by Follygunners: 4:17pm On May 27, 2018
Kemi revealed that she stumbled on a post in which Ray Huspuppi slammed someone on her behalf who was coming after her due to her issues with Linda Ikeji.

Kemi revealed that she stumbled on a post in which Ray Huspuppi slammed someone on her behalf who was coming after her due to her issues with Linda Ikeji.

Here is what she wrote below:-

It’s his dressing that pops my eyes open. The one and only @hushpuppi. Come and beat BEAT #lindaikeji’s 100k donation to Aunty Kemi’s prison and mental disorder ISH.

Caught Hush puppi fighting someone online about all my palava calling out the person and I heard the phrase “Aunty Kemi’s ish”

Love your style Ray. Hope to hear from you soon. Account details 3020832750 First Bank NOT second bank o. That one na Linda’s bank. Second na “Ikeji” in Yoruba. Abeg fake people don’t come begging me for school fees when I see HP’s alert.

http://www.ngyab.com/2018/05/27/kemi-olunloyo-gives-huspuppi-her-account-number-begs-for-money

cc: Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Huspuppi Her Account Number, Begs For Money by Adaowerri111: 4:20pm On May 27, 2018
Old woman keeps fooling herself
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Huspuppi Her Account Number, Begs For Money by eliash: 4:21pm On May 27, 2018
Ok
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Huspuppi Her Account Number, Begs For Money by Anigreat: 4:25pm On May 27, 2018
sad

This fool trying be relevant.
Hushpuppi i know would not give her a dime.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Huspuppi Her Account Number, Begs For Money by thesicilian: 4:38pm On May 27, 2018
Anigreat:
sad

This fool trying be relevant.

Hushpuppi i know would not give her a dime.

You people are the ones making her relevant.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Gives Huspuppi Her Account Number, Begs For Money by hisgrace090: 6:11pm On May 27, 2018
So you need payment for abusing your fellow woman?

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump Shares Photograph Of ‘incredible Gathering’ With Kim Kardashian / Fans Criticize Family Reunion Photos Of Daniel Ademinokan, Doris Simeon And Son… / Kim Kardashian's Cultural Appropriation With Braids Is One Thing, But Let's Leav

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.