Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) (71365 Views)

Photos Of Kudus' Splendid Mural In Ghana Emerges, Fans Admire Beautiful Artwork / Photos Of Salah, Mane And Aubameyang With Their Golden Boots Awards / Victor Moses Gives Update On His Injury (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by stchinedu: 9:11pm On May 27, 2018
fergie001:
Salah,fantastic player but we are over-dramatising.....

My coach will say then...that football is war..

It happened to Giuly in the 2004 UCL finals against Mou's Porto...

It happened very recently to Ronaldo courtesy of Payet,and there was outpouring of love globally..

It happened at the 2004 uefa q/finals when a 19yr old Ronaldo was butchered by Mou's instructions at OT...

A young Ramsey paid that price as well...love all round..

At the world cup,in the knockouts,against France...it was all Nigeria,Pogba went AWOL...in a game that was Onazi's best in Nigerian colours,we all saw Matuidi win that game for France by taking out Onazi with a tackle that not only lost his country that match,he never got to his best...
No outpouring of love from the world.....no Matuidi is a butcher...

This is football,Ramos was wrong,but he has the trophy..Salah and Liverpool must move on...and perhaps he be stronger for Russia...

I wish him the best..football could be funny
If I didn't cry when Suarez handled the ball and asamoah gyan lost the resulting kick...why should I now?

#bestrongmosalah
#beinrussia

Abi o
Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by SirBunky85(m): 9:17pm On May 27, 2018
post=67938167:

Shut the hell up and go and celebrate your terrorist footballer.
shut up too and wail in peace.
Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by osazsky(m): 9:22pm On May 27, 2018
wcurtis76:
If you ain't got anything to say beta shot the duck up...
mumu keep looking for who to blame for your failure,even if sala was on the pitch u guys would have still lost its a simple fact,I blame OBJ for not passing to Gej when Gej was free and the mumu daziani held on to the ball for too long,metu shldnt have dived but tinubu and amechi scored three offside goals and buhari the referee couldn't blow a common whistle, I also blame osibanjo the linesman that couldn't spot it and he was outing on his glasses, uefa why

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by SirBunky85(m): 9:22pm On May 27, 2018
madridguy:
Sergio Ramos should better not travel to any Arab nation for now, otherwise na sorry go be him name. shocked

Anyhow anyhow, na part of futbol.

Rivaldo have to brush Oliver Khan's fingers in Korea/Japan final so to win final, anything is allowed.

Speedy recovery Mo Sallah

Congratulations to every madridsta. Next season will be a fruitful season again Insha Allah.
den salah too shud wave his european club football bye.nonsense
Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by ebosed: 9:28pm On May 27, 2018
fergie001:

It happened very recently to Ronaldo courtesy of Payet,and there was outpouring of love globally..

It happened at the 2004 uefa q/finals when a 19yr old Ronaldo was butchered by Mou's instructions at OT...

At the world cup,in the knockouts,against France...it was all Nigeria,Pogba went AWOL...in a game that was Onazi's best in Nigerian colours,we all saw Matuidi win that game for France by taking out Onazi with a tackle that not only lost his country that match,he never got to his best...

This is football,Ramos was wrong,but he has the trophy..Salah and Liverpool must move on...and perhaps he be stronger for Russia...

If I didn't cry when Suarez handled the ball and asamoah gyan lost the resulting kick...why should I now?

#bestrongmosalah
#beinrussia

The difference was that Suarez was sent out, Ramos played on and elbowed Karious and still played on. You just can't make comparison like this...
Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by ebosed: 9:29pm On May 27, 2018
osazsky:
mumu keep looking for who to blame for your failure,even if sala was on the pitch u guys would have still lost its a simple fact,I blame OBJ for not passing to Gej when Gej was free and the mumu daziani held on to the ball for too long,metu shldnt have dived but tinubu and amechi scored three offside goals and buhari the referee could blow a common whistle, I also blame osibanjo the linesman that couldn't spot it and he was outing on his glasses, uefa why

?n;??
Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by FoolishBoy419: 9:32pm On May 27, 2018
onadana:

I don't get how Ramos was wrong.Football is a contact sports..it was a tussle they both fell..Ramos apparently had more upper body strength. Mohammed Sallah fell awkwardly it could have being Ramos.I don't understand all the fuss.Even with Sallah that Liverpool with that basket...sorry keeper would still have lost.

It is also coincidence that he has the most red cards in laliga tight? mtchew. Couldnt Salah have scored up to 2 goals? stop giving stupid excuses
Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by nkemdi89(f): 9:33pm On May 27, 2018
osazsky:
who cares how does that affect Christianity , Christians don plenty reach self so no space to accommodate u ,u can join Islam its a free world but don't cry for forgiveness when its time for God to call u,I remember the last words of Charles Darwin after he deceived d world
Lol if christians are too much why are they still trying to win souls? Its going to be my choice so don't take tramadol for my sake.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by ebosed: 9:34pm On May 27, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
Am so proud that this guy is an IGBO man

Igbo amaka

I think you guys should stop blaming Ramos. He did what he should have done, football is unpredictable you can't never say what will happen next minute.

I blame liverpool players, can't they play without Salah in the Pitch.

Was that why he also elbowed Karius?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by osazsky(m): 9:35pm On May 27, 2018
ebosed:

The difference was that Suarez was sent out, Ramos played on and elbowed Karious and still played on. You just can't make comparison like this...
all this una childish cry won't change the result ,keep playing the pity game, cry me a river, the final result was 3- 1, emancipate ur self from emotional slavery,is Liverpool ur country? did u cry when matuidi sent onazi off ,grow up its over,move on,trophyless club,but u guys had a great season but no trophy just like 2012,when Suarez had a great season without a single trophy .I see sala in baca next season,these guys are ambitious and can't afford to remain in Liverpool that's life for u,,again move on its over thks

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by nkemdi89(f): 9:35pm On May 27, 2018
Deepfreezer:
babe where did you meet kelechi?
He is my younger brother in the village, back then his late mum use to keep their house key with us for Kelechi and his younger brother to collect from us when they return from school.
Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by nkemdi89(f): 9:37pm On May 27, 2018
Goldmaxx:
cheesy ;Dlol your mumu is legendary.... your mumu should do
Lol is it your mumu? Please let me do it for salah , wish me well in my new found faith.
Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by ebosed: 9:39pm On May 27, 2018
osazsky:
it was an accident simple, y all these useless writes up everywhere same thing happened to de bryne, were a former man u player took out bryne that ruled him out of the season and not even a red card was shown ,we played everton and we lost him for d remaining part of the season ,it ruined our chances of wining d EPL ,so what's so special abt sala,,I feel no remorse for sala or Liverpool serves him right, didn't their fans attack and injured our fans and the UEFA did noting abt it,,,,that's y we always boo the champions league anthem these people are so biased then talk of racism our black players suffered in Russia EUFA didn't take action,,so y all these hate speech on ramos and Liverpool now trying to play the pity game when we now that they are restless hooligans, u knows what that pitch invader wanted to do to Rolando ,serves them right,mumu club. its been 28 years now,arsenal should not complain again at least Thiers is 13 years spits

What are you writing? Read your script slowly...
Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by ebosed: 9:41pm On May 27, 2018
[quote author=onadana post=67937383]

I just wonder my guy..I don't understand all noise.More over they had a basket in goal.[/quote)

He became basket after Ramos Elbow to his head... Stop being a hater...
Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by osazsky(m): 9:41pm On May 27, 2018
nkemdi89:

Lol if christians are too much why are they still trying to win souls? Its going to be my choice so don't take tramadol for my sake.

Ramos my hero,a true Christian love this guy so much,since he is a Christian am thinking of remaining a Christian all the days of my life, Ramos,Joseph pep sala guadiola needs u,g. Gabriel Jesus needs u,Benjamin Mendy younger bro to Joseph needs u,David silva needs u, the world needs u, u are our gladiator come and partner with gurdogan,I love ramos cos he is so humble, pls moses don't come and steal our ramos o. he belongs to Gabriel Jesus,I love ramos cuz he is a true Christian, ramos dosnt fell remorse for sala, next month is sala sekem sekem

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by toluxa1(m): 9:44pm On May 27, 2018
angry

Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 27, 2018
Ramos is a beast.

Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by osazsky(m): 9:45pm On May 27, 2018
ebosed:

What are you writing? Read your script slowly...
and what are u reading,? Can't u see my keypad is bad,I have already passed my mssg e nor concern me,say that again its been 28 years now,my younger bro is 28,he is married with 2 kids. arsenal try self mumu club
Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by alen4smith(m): 9:53pm On May 27, 2018
EzendiEgirho1:
Am so proud that this guy is an IGBO man

Igbo amakathe pitch

I think you guys should stop blaming Ramos. He did what he should have done, football is unpredictable you can't never say what will happen next minute.

I blame liverpool players, can't they play without Salah in the Pitch.
can't Ramos play with sala on the pitch?
Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by mvem(m): 10:00pm On May 27, 2018
osazsky:
the FG should just pay Liverpool their 4 years hazard allowance so that they can return to work and win a cup for this country ,how can u put all ur hope on one man and u wan play real Madrid, no plan B, who does that,,serves them right mumu club
...imagine barca losing messi in a final, I swear there moral will drop and they won't be potent again ..Liverpool don't have the luxury real Madrid has...our midfield was very thin because of so many injuries and also average...Yea Liverpool strength was on there forwards mostly...look at that match critically, Liverpool were pressing realmadrid dangerously but immediately Salah came out everything changed...so I felt it was deliberate
Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by osazsky(m): 10:01pm On May 27, 2018
the two history clubs ended with noting this season,forget ur past and move on
Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by osazsky(m): 10:06pm On May 27, 2018
mvem:
...imagine barca losing messi in a final, I swear there moral will drop and they won't be potent again ..Liverpool don't have the luxury real Madrid has...our midfield was very thin because of so many injuries and also average...Yea Liverpool strength was on there forwards mostly...look at that match critically, Liverpool were pressing realmadrid dangerously but immediately Salah came out everything changed...so I felt it was deliberate
the city goal DAT was ruled as offside wasn't delebrate when d ball came off milner,then the first leg goal too ,then the attack on city bus,that's y we boo the UCL atheme, that's life for u move on,even d ref assisted u guys to reach d final ,,I don't get u. its a game simple
Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by Witnes: 10:18pm On May 27, 2018
nkemdi89:
My love for salah has increased my love for Islam, I may fully convert to Islam because of him. Mo salah my spirit is with you, get well soon, pride of Africa , pride of Islam, masha Allah.
,,,,or u don take style dey practice am b4? that ur last word sound very crystal clear and confident, any way u are welcome whole heatedly. Enjoy d Ramadan
Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by Omojolaray(m): 10:18pm On May 27, 2018
Haba
oshe11:
Ramos will recieve this same treatment either on or off-pitch when it matters MOST

His Karma will come in a Brazillian Body with Russian's Secret Service Mind and a heart of a Nigerian WITCH
Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by LaExpert: 10:18pm On May 27, 2018
...but that tackle was 50-50 nau, why is everyone castigating Ramos?

In fact, it was initiated by Salah, not Ramos.

It is just unfortunate that someone got injured simply because he didn't do enough to protect himself.
Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by OBku4(m): 10:23pm On May 27, 2018
fergie001:

#bestrongmosalah
#beinrussia

my friend stop all that nonsense. Which one is football is war again
that's why there r rules of the game. No be JUDO. Ramos should n would be fined for violating uefa/FIFA rules.
Klopp said it really well, 'he's a cancer to the beautiful game'
Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by mvem(m): 10:26pm On May 27, 2018
osazsky:
the city goal DAT was ruled as offside wasn't delebrate when d ball came off milner,then the first leg goal too ,then the attack on city bus,that's y we boo the UCL atheme, that's life for u move on,even d ref assisted u guys to reach d final ,,I don't get u. its a game simple
...ref no assist realmadrid to reach final...
Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by guiddoti: 10:29pm On May 27, 2018
Could Ramos mean destroy in English huh wikeD man
Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 27, 2018
Sergio Ramos has made a name for himself. And I am afraid it is not a good one.

Just in one game, he

==> Elbowed Liverpool goalkeeper Karius
==> Dramatized a tackle to get Sadio Mane booked and worst of all
==> Dislocated the shoulder of the best player in Africa.

He may have been very fortunate in this game but who knows what tomorrow will be? The future is pregnant and the earth is still rotating.
Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by nkemdi89(f): 10:49pm On May 27, 2018
Witnes:

,,,,or u don take style dey practice am b4? that ur last word sound very crystal clear and confident, any way u are welcome whole heatedly. Enjoy d Ramadan
Ramadan Kareem .
Re: Photo Of Salah Nursing His Injury With Arm Sling Emerges.fans React(pics) by Tecno66: 10:50pm On May 27, 2018
The Nigeria France match was shown today on GOTV. The Matuidi tactke on Onazi was deliberate and it was a red card offence but tihe ref only gave a yellow.
fergie001:

#bestrongmosalah
#beinrussia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coach Slaps Franchon Crews Dezurn, Removed Her Wig To Motivate Her During Fight / Nigeria Vs South Korea: FIFA Women's World Cup (2 - 0) Full Time / Lionel Messi's Images Being Removed From Nou Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.