Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (664569 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by fabem(m): 4:41pm On Jun 13, 2018
Hi guys,

Just went through all the comments since yesterday.

Seriously, I was surprised when DTOBS was attacked by some guys that he was lying about the recruitment not going. This marvel me, so because the site is not going at your end, does that mean another person won't be able to it too?

It happened to me too last week, when the recruitment is not going at my end here, I have to quickly ask DTOBS and Tech18 and they told me it was going, and later it was going here too. So because is not going at my end then, I should attack them? Life is not like that. Even if you want to criticize somebody, you must be objective and be sincere not because you doubt such person abilities.

You ought to have asked how he was able to go about it and he will explain than attacking him and start unnecessary arguments and history about yourselves.

We are all matured here, we help who we can help and know that one person can't do it alone, if you can't find solution to yours, ask others for way out, that won't deduce your personality, ego or even your bank account.

Let's keep the thread the way it is and move on with our indifferences.

Kudos to DTOBS, Tech18 and the rest who keep dishing out solutions every moment issues arises from the site.

Thank You.

Instinct Computer Consult

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by fabem(m): 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2018
The site is back. Thanks to DTOBS and i have confirmed it from my own end

cc: DTOBS, Tech18
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2018
Thanks boss for your observation and comment, I was surprised too when I saw their (association of liars spotters and family of the accusers) quote but I already put them in their place. We will keep doing what we have to do not for any financial gain (afterall, I no even dey sell any market for here) but for posterity sake (just as one guy posted not long ago). Thanks once again sir.
fabem:
Hi guys,

Just went through all the comments since yesterday.

Seriously, I was surprised when DTOBS was attacked by some guys that he was lying about the recruitment not going. This marvel me, so because the site is not going at your end, does that mean another person won't be able to it too?

It happened to me too last week, when the recruitment is not going at my end here, I have to quickly ask DTOBS and Tech18 and they told me it was going, and later it was going here too. So because is not going at my end then, I should attack them? Life is not like that. Even if you want to criticize somebody, you must be objective and be sincere not because you doubt such person abilities.

You ought to have asked how he was able to go about it and he will explain than attacking him and start unnecessary arguments and history about yourselves.

We are all matured here, we help who we can help and know that one person can't do it alone, if you can't find solution to yours, ask others for way out, that won't deduce your personality, ego or even your bank account.

Let's keep the thread the way it is and move on with our indifferences.

Kudos to DTOBS, Tech18 and the rest who keep dishing out solutions every moment issues arises from the site.

Thank You.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
Yes, It is, I just fully completed one application now and on to the next one.
fabem:
The site is back. Thanks to DTOBS and i have confirmed it from my own end

cc: DTOBS, Tech18
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by fabem(m): 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2018
DTOBS:
Yes, It is, I just fully completed one application now and on to the next one.

I was able to get the code for one applicant, on the second one when the site bringing "Service Unavailable". I know that will be sorted out soon.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by murphyrichy(m): 5:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
What requirements(credentials) are needed for FRSC recruitment
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by fabem(m): 5:51pm On Jun 13, 2018
Hi Guys,

The site is blazing right now.

We know it might be closed again anytime soon, so use the opportunity to start or rap-up your application.

If you need any guideline or you want us to apply for you,

Contact us at,

Call/Whatsapp: 080-2935-9634

Thank You
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by HNO3: 6:21pm On Jun 13, 2018
HNO3:
WhatsApp me for your FRSC registration.
#500 for the complete registration.
Check my signature for WhatsApp contact.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 7:46pm On Jun 13, 2018
fabem:

I was able to get the code for one applicant, on the second one when the site bringing "Service Unavailable". I know that will be sorted out soon.
yea,it was like that before I went offline, but I was able to so few by refreshing the page each time it brings the service unavailable stuff.

Hope you were able to get done with any?
tech18, how far with your side? Hope you guys are good?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 7:48pm On Jun 13, 2018
murphyrichy:
What requirements(credentials) are needed for FRSC recruitment
You can do yourself the favor of checking the official recruitment site recruitment.frsc.gov.ng to see the category you will be able to apply for.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by fabem(m): 8:12pm On Jun 13, 2018
DTOBS:
yea,it was like that before I went offline, but I was able to so few by refreshing the page each time it brings the service unavailable stuff.

Hope you were able to get done with any?
tech18, how far with your side? Hope you guys are good?

Yeah. I have done more than 10 within few hours the site was ok

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 8:17pm On Jun 13, 2018
fabem:

Yeah. I have done more than 10 within few hours the site was ok
Great one, that is the way to go bro... I hope someone mumu bigot inept won't say you are lying... grin because they have been online since 2005BC cheesy
Na sleep dey worry me now... Lol

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by okenwa101(m): 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2018
THE SITE IS ON FAST LANE NOW WHO CARES SHOULD JUST DO IT NOW OOOOO, THANK GOD I GO SLEEP TONIGHT, AFTER MANY REGISTRATION REMAINING, THIER FADA
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by becoben: 11:44pm On Jun 13, 2018
DTOBS:

And this is the last time I will respond to you because I can clearly see that you are just a small boy.
You started using jnternet since 2005 and you can't decipher when a site is completely shut down and when your network is poor to access the site (If you need, email messages of those registration done both the log in details sent and the second one sent after submission that will clearly show the exact time and date, so that your brain will be cleared of hallucinations, do well to tell me, I will surely share you screenshot of it but with a deal that you will bow your head in shame, lick your faeces and exit this thread for more serious people). You can continue to deceive yourself. Like I said earlier, I owe you no explanation on how I am able to carry out the registration and deliver to my customers, not even a cent of it. Keep wallowing in your ignorance and keep spoiling where you can learn from. When you grow up, it might be too late for you.
Have a lovely day.

O boy you wicked o... see as you finish that boy career for NAIRALAND? Seriously I will report you
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by komzy589(m): 2:12am On Jun 14, 2018
Good day guys. Pls I have been battling with this frsc stuff more than a week now. Initially, I thought I could do this on my own, but it appears to me that I can't. I need help o. I am almost giving up hope. Pls DTOBS and gurus in d house, make una help me do the registration, biko.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ojima080: 2:17am On Jun 14, 2018
hello every one... thanks for the advice and all... I was able to finally do mine today... been trying since the day the site opened. funny enough I used my phone. your advice really helped.
good luck to those yet to register.
cheers grin
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by lahtford(f): 2:51am On Jun 14, 2018
Pls ause av been trying Ds thing since 2weeks ago, av been unable to complete d application it was saying access denied n av done all av been asking us to do. don't know wot to do again pls help
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by mightyrocket(m): 2:56am On Jun 14, 2018
Hi house, please i am still unable to upload my passport even at this night. I fulfilled the kb requirement but i don't know if there's a difference between. jpg and. JPG file (capslock/case problem).
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 3:25am On Jun 14, 2018
I thought, I've giving you tips on how to do it ni?
Anyways, let me know where you get stucked so that I will know how to come in.
cc: fabem and tech18
komzy589:
Good day guys. Pls I have been battling with this frsc stuff more than a week now. Initially, I thought I could do this on my own, but it appears to me that I can't. I need help o. I am almost giving up hope. Pls DTOBS and gurus in d house, make una help me do the registration, biko.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 3:27am On Jun 14, 2018
There is no difference in the caplocks of the jpg and jpeg. Once you see that you are having issue with uploading your passport, simply change and use another passport. Moreover, hope it is not that you are using phone to upload, it pays to use a pc
mightyrocket:
Hi house, please i am still unable to upload my passport even at this night. I fulfilled the kb requirement but i don't know if there's a difference between. jpg and. JPG file (capslock/case problem).
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 3:33am On Jun 14, 2018
So sorry for that.
Have you tried doing the registration on a PC? If no, try it first, if yes and you still keep getting the same error message, then do this:
Open your preferred Browser, go to the settings (advanced), clear the cache data maybe for the past one month or thereabout, close the browser, restart your system and once it is back, open the frsc portal again. This time around, try and create a new email that does not contain anything related to your name (i.e if your name sussy, you can a gmail that is susgen1234@gmail.com), after doing that, try to apply again. So that you wont have issue of "you have a pending application already, check your email for details" simply swap ONLY YOUR FIRST NAME AND YOUR OTHER NAME (and if possible, you can skip your other name for the pre registration stage). Do that and let me know how it goes. Incase you still have any issue, let me know.
Goodluck
lahtford:
Pls ause av been trying Ds thing since 2weeks ago, av been unable to complete d application it was saying access denied n av done all av been asking us to do. don't know wot to do again pls help

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 3:35am On Jun 14, 2018
lol grin funny man.
becoben:

O boy you wicked o... see as you finish that boy career for NAIRALAND? Seriously I will report you
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by thexzy(m): 6:26am On Jun 14, 2018
DTOBS:
Hello Guys, Hope we are all doing great? and I want to believe that issues are been cleared from the ongoing recruitment registration little by little.

My Observation in the midnight till this moment was that the Full name of applicants is now showing (surname, first name and middle name) even on the data page print out, i want to believe this is as a result of their shutting down the site in day time just to work on it.
The Applicant's phone no is still been replaced with that of his/her next of kin while their own will be tagged *label*.
Also, I noticed that the issue of passport uploading has been dealt with by them as it is not very easy for anyone to upload his/her passport once you are in line with their specific requirements.

Let me point it out to us that to avoid the issue of *Access Denied* which can lead you to abandoning the registration, kindly note that once you register and sent the log in details, please proceed to completing the registration immediately without changing your password, after you are done with your registration and submitted, then change your password before you log out and after changing it, log in back to be sure it was properly changed. This is very safe to avoid the *access denied* issue.

Lastly, it is safe to complete your registration on a PC instead of making use of a phone.
Incase you have any challenge or Issue still not clear, do well to let me know.
Thanks

cc: fabemilola, fabem, tech18
Sorry Bro, my full name is still misorderly displayed in the REVIEW page (i.e, Surname, Middlename First name) what do you advise I do? Should I go ahead to submit like that or is there any thing that can be done to that effect to properly place the name orderly?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by greatestman(m): 6:28am On Jun 14, 2018
DTOBS help me out fire service recruitment junior cadre I am confused on the procedure.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by danibliss(m): 6:45am On Jun 14, 2018
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by danibliss(m): 6:50am On Jun 14, 2018
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Adk007: 7:18am On Jun 14, 2018
danibliss:
See FRSC SALARY STRUCTURE HERE
Why you settle down Mumu like this na. Are u d only hungry individual in Naija.
Pls borrow some sense and stop posting thrash from Prisons to Fire service to Road safety threads.
#yourmumusupposeddondona
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Banso(m): 7:24am On Jun 14, 2018
Please, is it Only Passport Photo that is to be uploaded, cant see where to upload documents such as BSc and the rest.

Thank you.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Infamous(m): 7:30am On Jun 14, 2018
Banso:
Please, is it Only Passport Photo that is to be uploaded, cant see where to upload documents such as BSc and the rest.

Thank you.
Yes. You upload only one passport. Nothing else to be uploaded
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by graciamore(f): 7:30am On Jun 14, 2018
please people I need someone to hell me register please
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Banso(m): 7:31am On Jun 14, 2018
Thank you very plenty. Bless up
Infamous:

Yes. You upload only one passport. Nothing else to be uploaded
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Magnifico2000: 8:45am On Jun 14, 2018
Hello house... pls how do i ge past questions on the frsc recruitment apsltitude test?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.