Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,127 members, 7,821,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (664507 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Stevsun: 8:50am On Jun 14, 2018
samobaba4u:
Since I joined NL many years ago, I've never seen the kind of job seeker I'm seen on NL this year. Everybody in one way or the other want to use opportunity to make money from fellow job seekers. What I know NL for is a forum where you can find help any time any day without requesting any kind of benefits. Even information that worth millions and the one you can never quantify in terms of money used to be on NL for free. Sometimes I wonder what kind of leaders some of us will turn to in the nearest future. Poverty has really darken people's faculty of reasoning. You don't know if that person you are taking advantage of will one day be at a point to determine your fate. Take it or leave it, one day you will remember this post. I know people that are in the Army, navy, Air Force etc today and people that helped them never ask for 1 Naira. Some never even set their eyes on their helper. Is it not in this same NL they connect? As I'm typing this message, I'm expecting someone all the way from Jigawa state and we met on this same NL. It gives me joy when I take part in people's success. They will appreciate you more than you expected. Think about it. God bless you all.
Help me for my registration please... My WhatsApp number 08138671106
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Coscyn: 9:40am On Jun 14, 2018
Hello house, can someone please help me out, I unregistered my first application since it was showing ACCESS DENIED, I tried applying again, with another email addy but it was showing that I have a pending application, please any Idea on how to go about this
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by HNO3: 9:54am On Jun 14, 2018
HNO3:
WhatsApp me for your FRSC registration..
#500 for the complete registration.
Check my signature for WhatsApp contact
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by komzy589(m): 10:22am On Jun 14, 2018
DTOBS:
I thought, I've giving you tips on how to do it ni?
Anyways, let me know where you get stucked so that I will know how to come in.
cc: fabem and tech18
I have tried all the suggestions on this thread. After opening 4 different emails, it kept saying access denied, please try again.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by uniqUN(m): 10:44am On Jun 14, 2018
Listen guys, in my own honest opinion, i think we should just calm down a little more and see how the site will turn out in another one week or so. This frenzy of unregistering an account that most probably has the real details you want to upload and registering with a new email, number address and even name is not it. Some people hardly even remember the password of accounts they've had for years. Some hardly even pay attention to their secondary mobile numbers. They'll eventually fix it and extend the date of closure. So what then happens? You unregister the account yet again to go for your first details?? C'mon guys. Some are getting the same result over and over even after using different methods. Okay...you been dey reason say the FRSC ppl dem stvpid abi? They are very aware of this situation. Na 50 naira meat dem dey take catch gra-gra tiger o.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Toylove: 10:44am On Jun 14, 2018
DTOBS:
I've replied your mail.
Thank you very much bro. I really appreciate you for helping me out. You deprived yourself of sleep and even did it for free, may God bless u abundantly.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 10:53am On Jun 14, 2018
You must have made the mistake of tampering with the Surname while doing the pre registration. How is the name appearing? Is it only the First name and the middle name that is been misplaced or the surname is taken for another one? let me know.
thexzy:
Sorry Bro, my full name is still misorderly displayed in the REVIEW page (i.e, Surname, Middlename First name) what do you advise I do? Should I go ahead to submit like that or is there any thing that can be done to that effect to properly place the name orderly?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 10:55am On Jun 14, 2018
Amen and Thanking you too sir!
All the best...
Toylove:

Thank you very much bro. I really appreciate you for helping me out. You deprived yourself of sleep and even did it for free, may God bless u abundantly.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 10:56am On Jun 14, 2018
Access Denied Issue?
send me a mail...
komzy589:

I have tried all the suggestions on this thread. After opening 4 different emails, it kept saying access denied, please try again.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by mightyrocket(m): 10:58am On Jun 14, 2018
DTOBS:
There is no difference in the caplocks of the jpg and jpeg. Once you see that you are having issue with uploading your passport, simply change and use another passport. Moreover, hope it is not that you are using phone to upload, it pays to use a pc

Thanks bro, i have been changing the passport using laptop in uploading. Yet, the response i get is that it should be in Jpeg (jpg) format and my passports were in jpg format.
Or was it because i snapped it using phone and then cropped it to suit their size? I am confused as it was thesame picture that i used for both FFS and NPS registration
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 11:04am On Jun 14, 2018
If you continue like that sir, you might not get any headway...
so do this harmless little trick.
Open a fresh gmail address (If possible, dont let the mail has any content related to your name), then re start your application and then While filling your name, put only your Surname and Maybe your first name or Middle name only (Not the two at the same time). submit it and once you were able to get the log in details, Add the skipped name back before you proceed to next of kin stage. To avoid getting the access denied, try and use a PC for the registration from start to finish if you have been using a phone and if you have been using a PC before, clear off cache data from your browser and restart it before starting.
Kindly try that and let us know the outcome.
Goodluck.
Coscyn:
Hello house, can someone please help me out, I unregistered my first application since it was showing ACCESS DENIED, I tried applying again, with another email addy but it was showing that I have a pending application, please any Idea on how to go about this
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 11:08am On Jun 14, 2018
Well, when the registration started, i discovered that the system only accept a duly scanned recent passport as anything aside that wont work. But as time goes on, the site has started accepting passport irrespective of whether it was snapped using a phone or it was scanned.
I think the first solution I will give you is to clear cache from your browser first. Try that, if it persist then try and used a scanned picture with 600 dpi resolution and resize it using "microsoft office Image sizer" to give you a very good image. Do that, and let me know the outcome.
Goodluck sir!
mightyrocket:

Thanks bro, i have been changing the passport using laptop in uploading. Yet, the response i get is that it should be in Jpeg (jpg) format and my passports were in jpg format.
Or was it because i snapped it using phone and then cropped it to suit their size? I am confused as it was thesame picture that i used for both FFS and NPS registration
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by lahtford(f): 11:09am On Jun 14, 2018
DTOBS av reach referee stage if I type 2nd referee it was saying runtime error
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by reginaxes(f): 11:11am On Jun 14, 2018
This happened because you cropped your picture, try getting a picture that naturally has the prescribed size without cropping
mightyrocket:

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 11:12am On Jun 14, 2018
It must be server error, keep trying by refreshing the page, it will go. Are you on 4g? lol
lahtford:
DTOBS av reach referee stage if I type 2nd referee it was saying runtime error
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by lahtford(f): 11:20am On Jun 14, 2018
DTOBS:
It must be server error, keep trying by refreshing the page, it will go. Are you on 4g? lol
yes
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by fabem(m): 11:43am On Jun 14, 2018
becoben:

O boy you wicked o... see as you finish that boy career for NAIRALAND? Seriously I will report you

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by possibility99: 12:12pm On Jun 14, 2018
uniqUN:
Listen guys, in my own honest opinion, i think we should just calm down a little more and see how the site will turn out in another one week or so. This frenzy of unregistering an account that most probably has the real details you want to upload and registering with a new email, number address and even name is not it. Some people hardly even remember the password of accounts they've had for years. Some hardly even pay attention to their secondary mobile numbers. They'll eventually fix it and extend the date of closure. So what then happens? You unregister the account yet again to go for your first details?? C'mon guys. Some are getting the same result over and over even after using different methods. Okay...you been dey reason say the FRSC ppl dem stvpid abi? They are very aware of this situation. Na 50 naira meat dem dey take catch gra-gra tiger o.

BRO FORGE ABOUT EXTENDING OOO... THE PORTAL OF PRISON SERVICE WAS EVEN WORST THAN THIS... BUT YET THEY DID NOT EVEN ADD MICRO SECOND TO THEIR CLOSING DATE
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by possibility99: 12:15pm On Jun 14, 2018
mightyrocket:

CHECK THE SIZE THEN... IT SHOULD BE BETWEEN 50-100KB
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by jamesbridget13(f): 1:01pm On Jun 14, 2018
Who ever knows how to successfully register n log in should tell me o. Of course i have done mine long ago. Just trying for a friend for days now n d response is that "an error occurred while processing ur request pls try latet or contact admin" i dont understand . Its just d very first page no log in details yet
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by jamesbridget13(f): 1:03pm On Jun 14, 2018
possibility99:

BRO FORGE ABOUT EXTENDING OOO... THE PORTAL OF PRISON SERVICE WAS EVEN WORST THAN THIS... BUT YET THEY DID NOT EVEN ADD MICRO SECOND TO THEIR CLOSING DATE
i know of about 2 persons that tried registering for prisons with no headway till it closed
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 1:10pm On Jun 14, 2018
So how about now? Have you been able to submit?
lahtford:
yes
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 1:10pm On Jun 14, 2018
Don't mind becoben grin grin grin
Boss, how your side?
fabem:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Catalyst4eva(m): 1:22pm On Jun 14, 2018
I have applied but the phone number showing on my print out page is my next of kin's phone number, my number is not showing there and I know I didn't make a mistake when I was filling the form. So I went to my account profile and put my real phone number.

When I called them on phone, they said the number on my profile is what they will use to contact me that I shouldn't worry.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by fabem(m): 1:26pm On Jun 14, 2018
Catalyst4eva:
I have applied but the phone number showing on my print out page is my next of kin's phone number, my number is not showing there and I know I didn't make a mistake when I was filling the form. So I went to my account profile and put my real phone number.

When I called them on phone, they said the number on my profile is what they will use to contact me that I shouldn't worry.

Don't worry that is how the programmer programmed the site.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by fabem(m): 1:28pm On Jun 14, 2018
jamesbridget13:
Who ever knows how to successfully register n log in should tell me o. Of course i have done mine long ago. Just trying for a friend for days now n d response is that "an error occurred while processing ur request pls try latet or contact admin" i dont understand . Its just d very first page no log in details yet

Hi,

Do not worry yourself. the site is down for the pre-application stage (first stage), once the site is back, we shall inform you here. Just leave that page for now, once we inform you that it is back, just refresh it, the code will be sent to the email.

cc: DTOBS, tech18
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by fabem(m): 1:29pm On Jun 14, 2018
DTOBS:
Don't mind becoben grin grin grin
Boss, how your side?

I am fine sir. As usual, the site is down for the first stage with different errors. At your own end?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 1:33pm On Jun 14, 2018
Yes same from my end here sir... grin
fabem:

I am fine sir. As usual, the site is down for the first stage with different errors. At your own end?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DTOBS(m): 1:33pm On Jun 14, 2018
You have spoken well boss
fabem:

Hi,

Do not worry yourself. the site is down for the pre-application stage (first stage), once the site is back, we shall inform you here. Just leave that page for now, once we inform you that it is back, just refresh it, the code will be sent to the email.

cc: DTOBS, tech18
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by mightyrocket(m): 2:17pm On Jun 14, 2018
I am through with FRSC registration. Thanks to the good guys that gave their piece of advice and expertise.
God bless you real good!
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by SlimBrawnie(f): 2:32pm On Jun 14, 2018
Finally done. Thanks guys for the assistance. One more thing pls... I've been trying to change my password after submitting, but it keeps taking me back to the home page, how do I go about it please?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by fabem(m): 3:21pm On Jun 14, 2018
SlimBrawnie:
Finally done. Thanks guys for the assistance. One more thing pls... I've been trying to change my password after submitting, but it keeps taking me back to the home page, how do I go about it please?

That is not where to change password.

Login and afterward, at the top, click on your name, then it will take you to another page where you will see edit account and manage account, click on manage account, scroll down, you will see change password, then change it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.