Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (62) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (663840 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by merbenko: 2:09pm On Jun 21, 2018
For more than 3days now picture refuse to upload. Given me different languages. Haba
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Otapiapia1: 4:52pm On Jun 21, 2018
[quote author=HNO3 post=68662311][/quote] Thank you sir for the help. He helped me in my registration... Contact him if you are having problems, delay they said,is dangerous
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by HNO3: 5:04pm On Jun 21, 2018
Otapiapia1:
Thank you sir for the help. He helped me in my registration... Contact him if you are having problems, delay they said,is dangerous
Thanks boss
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Dammyllionaire(m): 8:31pm On Jun 21, 2018
tech18:

Hello,if you are using PC do the following:

1. Right click on the passport and select open with Microsoft Picture manager
2.When it opens ,click edit picture
3.Select percentage, change the percentage from 100% to 120% or 115% depending on the current size of your passport. Then click OK + Ctrl S to save

That's all

If you using phone do the following

1. visit resizeimage.net
2.Upload the passport
3. Go to where you see 100% rtyu x gghh. Change xtyu to 260.Let maintain aspect ratio checked as it is.
4.Go down and click Resize image
6.download your image
7.Rename it from resize.image.jpg to e.g Mtech.jpg

I have been using these methods to edit pictures
You can also try them and get back to us here
That's all

Thank you very much, I followed the method and I got it right but I'm unable to open the picture after I downloaded it. Is it the way it is or what may be the problem. I use phone. Thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tech18: 9:02pm On Jun 21, 2018
Dammyllionaire:

Thank you very much, I followed the method and I got it right but I'm unable to open the picture after I downloaded it. Is it the way it is or what may be the problem. I use phone. Thanks
You are welcome.

Step 7 above explains it.

Rename the file you downloaded

From resize.image.jpg

To e.g John.jpg

I have used my phone several times to do it

You can now open it
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by daceo1(m): 11:50pm On Jun 21, 2018
becoben:
For those of you selling past questions I wonder where you got that from and for the ignorant ones that will buy it's normal this is Nigeria... NB. The proposed Jamb test is just a mere test of your knowledge nothing more, you aren't paying for anything... and more importantly from a frsc official "Go and get your NIN and also your Driver's License now we would consider them first" Your NIN and Drivers Licence is still your property even if you don't get the job... NIN is free, Driver's licence is not... NB. You would notice it's wasn't made compulsory during filling out the form online... There is still time... Do the needful now... Don't pay anybody a dime for Job racketeering... Thank me Later

thanks but i don't think thats a criteria for been selected. but will see hw to gt d driver license done
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by dave06(f): 5:19am On Jun 22, 2018
yns4real:

Send me your details including phone number you have neva used for this application and new email address. I will get it done for you. State the post desired.

Pls I need your assistance too.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by templar123: 5:20am On Jun 22, 2018
For your referee form, call 08067671273 or 09078846455
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Gboyega18: 10:11am On Jun 22, 2018
templar123:
For your referee form, call 08067671273 or 09078846455
Wch one b d referee form. Let's know wat we are doing o.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Ubty: 12:49pm On Jun 22, 2018
Can't complete my application. Always showing Access denied.. login to continue. Is there a way to get around this?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Adet5(m): 2:35pm On Jun 22, 2018
pls someone should help me out on this registration, after unregistering my first application due to access denied issue the network has not been stable here to open the site. pls help......
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by farouk1989: 3:57pm On Jun 22, 2018
yns4real:

Send me your details including phone number you have neva used for this application and new email address. I will get it done for you.
my bro...pls I need help too, I have been applying for like 2weeks now but I have been getting the error message close to 2weeks now. Please I urgently need help, can I send my details too? Pls I beg u in d name of God
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by HNO3: 7:59pm On Jun 22, 2018
HNO3:
WhatsApp me for your FRSC registration.
#500 for the complete registration-
Check my signature for WhatsApp contact
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by iamagod1(m): 8:02pm On Jun 22, 2018
Finally registered
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by sirgbeja(m): 5:16am On Jun 23, 2018
mine doesn't exceed this level. does it mean I av completed it? Please, I need help ASAP
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by HNO3: 9:54am On Jun 23, 2018
HNO3:
'WhatsApp me for your FRSC registration.
#500 for the complete registration.
Check my signature for WhatsApp contact
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by murphyrichy(m): 10:44am On Jun 23, 2018
I did the same thing, and now its telling me that I have a pending application. I doubt if you can be able to register again o
Adet5:
pls someone should help me out on this registration, after unregistering my first application due to access denied issue the network has not been stable here to open the site. pls help......
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tech18: 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2018
Adet5 and
murphyrichy:
I did the same thing, and now its telling me that I have a pending application. I doubt if you can be able to register again o
Do the following

1. login and unregister
2. Create a new email address gmail is better
3. Visit FRSC portal and click apply
4. Change the following details
a. Your home address
b. Local government
c.Place of birth. These can be edited immediately after login.
d.swap your first name with your other name(if any).If you have two names e.g Sunday Monday , Monday is your surname then use e.g Moses Monday using Monday as your surname Moses as first name When you login you can change Moses to Sunday
5. Don't change the following
a. Your state of origin
b. Phone number
c.surname
d. date of birth because these cannot be edited 
6.DONT ENTER ANY WORKING Experience leave it blank until you upload passport.Leaving blank is even better for those with accee denied
7. Check your date of birth ooo officer 30years maximum, NCE 28years,ND 27years,HND 30 years
8. Your passport must be in .jpg format >=50kb 
You can use Microsoft picture manager, paint,etc to edit your passport on PC.On phone use JPG Image Size Reducer which you can download from playstore
You can also use resizeimage.net to resize image

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by murphyrichy(m): 1:44pm On Jun 23, 2018
Thanks for the post, I did just dat, I have been able to do register a new application for the waec cadre using another email, but i can't
still complete my application. Its still telling me access denied. Am using computer, mozilla Firefox.
tech18:
Adet5 and
Do the following

1. login and unregister
2. Create a new email address gmail is better
3. Visit FRSC portal and click apply
4. Change the following details
a. Your home address
b. Local government
c.Place of birth. These can be edited immediately after login.
d.swap your first name with your other name(if any).If you have two names e.g Sunday Monday , Monday is your surname then use e.g Moses Monday using Monday as your surname Moses as first name When you login you can change Moses to Sunday
5. Don't change the following
a. Your state of origin
b. Phone number
c.surname
d. date of birth because these cannot be edited 
6.DONT ENTER ANY WORKING Experience leave it blank until you upload passport.Leaving blank is even better for those with accee denied
7. Check your date of birth ooo officer 30years maximum, NCE 28years,ND 27years,HND 30 years
8. Your passport must be in .jpg format >=50kb 
You can use Microsoft picture manager, paint,etc to edit your passport on PC.On phone use JPG Image Size Reducer which you can download from playstore
You can also use resizeimage.net to resize image
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by murphyrichy(m): 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2018
Cuteamigo1:
honestly i have given up, after 5 email addresses and countless tweaks as advised on this thread i still get the access denied message.
same here, is it for waec or Bsc cadre pls?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by fabem(m): 2:20pm On Jun 23, 2018
Cuteamigo1:
honestly i have given up, after 5 email addresses and countless tweaks as advised on this thread i still get the access denied message.

What is the problem sir? Did you follow all what we posted here? if yes and you are not able to do it, send me mail at instinctcomputersconsult@gmail.com Let see how we can help you with your application.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by HNO3: 2:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
murphyrichy:
same here, is it for waec or Bsc cadre pls?
Check my signature and contact me via WhatsApp. I can register for you
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Cuteamigo1(m): 2:55pm On Jun 23, 2018
fabem:

What is the problem sir? Did you follow all what we posted here? if yes and you are not able to do it, send me mail at instinctcomputersconsult@gmail.com Let see how we can help you with your application.
oh thanks for the care. tech18 has rescued me already. i am done with registration. once again thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by duac: 4:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
I sent u an email
tech18:
hi

It is now going sir.

@Duac,try it now and get back to us
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by abimic(m): 4:42pm On Jun 23, 2018
murphyrichy:
Thanks for the post, I did just dat, I have been able to do register a new application for the waec cadre using another email, but i can't
still complete my application. Its still telling me access denied. Am using computer, mozilla Firefox.
Any time u experience things like this, Just mail their helpdesk, that's why it was created......it never was for fun, mail them and your issue would be resolved in some days time than creating unnecessary email up and down.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tech18: 5:43pm On Jun 23, 2018
murphyrichy:
Repeat the process.Immediately you get the login details,log in and click on your name,edit profile then manage password. Change password before you proceed
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Ufemia26: 7:50pm On Jun 23, 2018
tech18:
Repeat the process.Immediately you get the login details,log in and click on your name,edit profile then manage password. Change password before you proceed

Please help me out ,I am getting access denied as error message. What do I do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.