Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Nairaland Fantasy World Cup - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nairaland Fantasy World Cup (21148 Views)

Fantasy Premier League 2014/15 App For Android / Super Eagles Defenders Present Performance And World Cup Qualifier / Guinness Football Manager (Nairaland Fantasy League) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by tkb417(m): 11:03am On Jun 08, 2010
Pharoh

i tot we can only use 4-4-2

i tried using another formation but it wasnt going when i tried dragging for example a striker to replace a midfielder

how did u do it?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by Pharoh: 11:09am On Jun 08, 2010
tkb417:

Pharoh

i tot we can only use 4-4-2

i tried using another formation but it wasnt going when i tried dragging for example a striker to replace a midfielder

how did u do it?

You drag from your starting 11 to the player on your bench and release your mouse so it will give you a new formation from those players.

You will click on the jersey first before dragging or else it will not move.

Allowed formations are given below.

To change the team formation, simply select your chosen eleven players on the My Team page. The computer will automatically choose your formation based on the players you have selected. Valid formations are:

* 3-5-2
    * 3-4-3
    * 4-4-2
    * 4-3-3
    * 4-5-1
    * 5-3-2
    * 5-4-1

Players can only play in their designated position. For example, you can't play a defender as an attacker.

The remaining players from your squad that are not in the starting eleven become your substitutes. These players will appear on the bench grouped by their position. To see how substitutes can be used during each round, please see the section on substitutions.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by MardiGras: 11:14am On Jun 08, 2010
No argentine will feature in my opening match! angry angry
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by Pharoh: 11:18am On Jun 08, 2010
Mardi Gras:

No argentine will feature in my opening match! angry angry

You will just miss valid points from messi, veron, higuian, di maria and aquero, fantasy cup is not played with sentiments ooo.

As for me from the first match to the last round, i will not choose any african player. cool

Do you know messi is the highest picked player for this first round? grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by tkb417(m): 11:22am On Jun 08, 2010
Pharoh:

You will just miss valid points from messi, veron, higuian, di maria and aquero, fantasy cup is not played with sentiments ooo.

As for me from the first match to the last round, i will not choose any african player. cool

Do you know messi is the highest picked player for this first round? grin
i dont have messi

playing for Barca isnt the same as playing for the argies

thanks for ur clarification on the selection tho, lemme quickly change stuf
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by Borat1: 11:22am On Jun 08, 2010
Mardi Gras:

No argentine will feature in my opening match!  angry angry

I'm with you my brother. . .No messi in game 1

Pharoh:

As for me from the first match to the last round, i will not choose any african player.  cool

Do you know messi is the highest picked player for this first round?  grin

The more reason i will leave him on the bench. . .
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by Borat1: 11:27am On Jun 08, 2010
Will Fabregas start for spain?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by Pharoh: 11:33am On Jun 08, 2010
~Borat~:

I don't think so, why not pick anyone of xavi, iniesta or silva, but that spanish midfield is not certain to say the truth for anyone. 

Xavi is not so fit at the moment but who knows cesc might still sit on the bench because of him.

tkb417:

i dont have messi

playing for Barca isnt the same as playing for the argies

thanks for your clarification on the selection tho, lemme quickly change stuf

You are right but i feel he is going to perform in this world cup and truly your reason is why i did not pick  c. ronaldo.

Well there is still time so lets see what happens before then.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by tkb417(m): 11:35am On Jun 08, 2010
~Borat~:

not sure
the only sure person is Xavi

Iniesta and Silva may come from bench too

Pharoh:

I don't think so, why not pick anyone of xavi, iniesta or silva, but that spanish midfield is not certain to say the truth for anyone.

You are right but i feel he is going to perform in this world cup and truly your reason is why i did not pick c. ronaldo.

Well there is still time so lets see what happens before then.

i think on the contrary, this is Ronaldos world cup.
i swear grin grin

who will start for argentina?

milito, tevez or Higuian

bastards are getting me confused grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by Pharoh: 11:46am On Jun 08, 2010
tkb417:

not sure
the only sure person is Xavi

Iniesta and Silva may come from bench too

i think on the contrary, this is Ronaldos world cup.
i swear grin grin

who will start for argentina?

milito, tevez or Higuian

bastards are getting me confused grin

Xavi is not yet fit because he was injured when playing for barcelona and milito is injured so he is not playing the first match. I think higuian will be preferred before tevez but because of unce4rtainity i am not choosing anyone of them lol until after the first match
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by tkb417(m): 11:48am On Jun 08, 2010
Pharoh:

Xavi is not yet fit because he was injured when playing for barcelona and milito is injured so he is not playing the first match. I think higuian will be preferred before tevez but because of unce4rtainity i am not choosing anyone of them lol until after the first match
i see

that argentine team na craze

nyways, i just changed my team again and im sure ill make the final changes on thursday nite

ill sleep on it and whatever name comes to my mind in my dream will be chosen as my striker
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by Borat1: 12:09pm On Jun 08, 2010
This is turning out to be a real headache. . .
Super stars everywhere sad
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by mbulela: 12:55pm On Jun 08, 2010
pharoah or anyone else versed in this.
I have chosen made all the transfers i need.
how do i save it?
last time i navigated away from the page and it was gone.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by Pharoh: 12:58pm On Jun 08, 2010
Click on confirm transfers or confirm changes, it is on top of your starting 11 players.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by Borat1: 1:00pm On Jun 08, 2010
My defence is a hot mess . . .
Looking like they will concede 20 goals between them. . . shocked shocked
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by mbulela: 1:02pm On Jun 08, 2010
Pharoh:

Click on confirm transfers or confirm changes, it is on top of your starting 11 players.
i went to the transfer page, bought load of players and i can't confirm it.
i can't see any button to confirm it on that page.
i guess i need it confirmed before going to the 'my team page', cos when i go there i see the same players i deleted before transfers.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by lalaboi(m): 1:05pm On Jun 08, 2010
Lalaboi thundercats!. . .lets go kiss some a$$
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by Pharoh: 1:12pm On Jun 08, 2010
@Mbulela
Theyt must be 23 players.

Your budget must not be negative.

You cannot choose more than two players from one country right now.

You will confirm on that same page that u are transferring the players.

Click on make transfers first and then confirm transfers or confirm changes.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by mbulela: 1:22pm On Jun 08, 2010
Pharoh:

@Mbulela
Theyt must be 23 players.

Your budget must not be negative.

You cannot choose more than two players from one country right now.

You will confirm on that same page that u are transferring the players.

Click on make transfers first and then confirm transfers or confirm changes.
aaahhhh!!!
these one pass GRE oh!!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by eldee(m): 1:25pm On Jun 08, 2010
See this stupid people . . . how and why is Lampard more expensive than Iniesta/Xavi??
This is pure B.S abeg.

I love these £1mil players though grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by Pharoh: 1:36pm On Jun 08, 2010
eldee:

See this silly people . . . how and why is Lampard more expensive than Iniesta/Xavi??
This is pure B.S abeg.

Those 1m players are the shit ooo, they are needed so you can have your star studded 11 but worst days are coming oooo.

You are saying pure B.S then wait until after the group stages lol because if my analysis is correct then after the group stage.

All countries who could not make it to the knockout round goes home with their players, so no more 1m players. grin

That's how it is going to be for the quarters, semi and finals lol but they will give you 5m for each stage like that.

Let me dig it up for you if you can analyze better than me because this fifa is showing that they are the father of football ooo. cool
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by Borat1: 1:43pm On Jun 08, 2010
eldee:

See this silly people . . . how and why is Lampard more expensive than Iniesta/Xavi??
This is pure B.S abeg.

They're same price

eldee:

Lord Hembers!!
I just saw the light!!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by tkb417(m): 1:50pm On Jun 08, 2010
Pharoh:

Those 1m players are the poo ooo, they are needed so you can have your star studded 11 but worst days are coming oooo.

You are saying pure B.S then wait until after the group stages lol because if my analysis is correct then after the group stage.

All countries who could not make it to the knockout round goes home with their players, so no more 1m players. grin

That's how it is going to be for the quarters, semi and finals lol but they will give you 5m for each stage like that.

Let me dig it up for you if you can analyze better than me because this fifa is showing that they are the father of football ooo. cool
bobs, u sabi this thing o but when we get to the field, trust me to beat everybody hands down

i have probs with my strikers. just dont know who to pick

ill get it right by Thursday nite

@Mbulela
are u clear niow?

please, abeg my people, where is blank?
she needs tutorials o grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by Pharoh: 1:58pm On Jun 08, 2010
Additional transfers will deduct 3 points per transfer. In overall and classic leagues, these points are deducted from your total. In head-to-head and World Cup Mode matches these points are deducted from your match score in the next round.

If you do not use all your free transfers, the remaining free transfers roll over to the next round. These are cumulative throughout the tournament, and will span over the unlimited free transfer period between the group and knockout stages.

Invariably at the end of the group stages, some of the lower value players will be eliminated from the competition. To account for this in the knockout stages your team budget will be increased by 5 units before the Round of 16, with a further 5 units before the Semi-finals.

@Tkb

I read all the rules from 1 to the end ooo, thats why i know some of the things i am stating here. Blank sent me a message on fifa.com but it is not viewable. The secret to pick your strikers lies in two places, oya pay me 500 euros for expo grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by eldee(m): 2:03pm On Jun 08, 2010
Pharoh:

Those 1m players are the poo ooo, they are needed so you can have your star studded 11 but worst days are coming oooo.

That's the catch . . . I'm dropping Messi and Iniesta to get a team of average players maynne . . .
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by Borat1: 2:09pm On Jun 08, 2010
I cant even pick any spanish midfielder. . .wtf
i no wan shoot myself for foot ooooooooooooooo
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by tkb417(m): 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2010
Pharoh:

@Tkb

I read all the rules from 1 to the end ooo, thats why i know some of the things i am stating here. Blank sent me a message on fifa.com but it is not viewable. The secret to pick your strikers lies in two places, oya pay me 500 euros for expo grin
abeg send the link for the tutorials to Blank

let her read and if she doesnt get it right, we'll look for another way to teach
she must not carry last o
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by bandely(m): 2:47pm On Jun 08, 2010
I'm banking on Lukman Haruna on that Argentina match, that boy must do well grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by tkb417(m): 3:47pm On Jun 08, 2010
Nani out of world cup
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by tkb417(m): 5:30pm On Jun 08, 2010
abeg, is Julio Cesar fit or injured?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by mbulela: 10:14pm On Jun 08, 2010
tkb417:

bobs, u sabi this thing o but when we get to the field, trust me to beat everybody hands down

i have probs with my strikers. just dont know who to pick

ill get it right by Thursday nite

@Mbulela
are u clear niow?

please, abeg my people, where is blank?
she needs tutorials o grin
yes my man.
thanks for your persistence.
if not how you and pharoah stuck to it. i for don pull out.
chosen my players after staying up all night.
the thing no easy at all. but it is fun.
i thought it was just a case of choosing eleven players.
now i am good to go.
what is the difference between the two leagues we registered for?
do you have to choose two teams for them?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy World Cup by mbulela: 10:14pm On Jun 08, 2010
tkb417:

abeg, is Julio Cesar fit or injured?
fit.
unless he got injured this evening.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Lionel Messi And Argentina Train Before Copa America Opener (photos, Video) / Serie A: We’ll Not Welcome You – Inter Milan Supporters Tell Lukaku / Emmanuel Emenike Close To Joining Westerlo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.