Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,226 members, 7,839,196 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Femi Otedola Celebrates Children's Day With Photo Of His 4 Children - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Femi Otedola Celebrates Children's Day With Photo Of His 4 Children (43190 Views)

Femi Otedola’s Celebrates Christmas With 89-Year-Old Mother Lady Doja (Photos) / Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) / Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Children's Day With Photo Of His 4 Children by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 27, 2018
Nice
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Children's Day With Photo Of His 4 Children by jrusky(m): 11:16pm On May 27, 2018
So this man has four kids and that one called cup or coffee or cupy behaving as if she is the only child.

God bless. Mr Otedola enjoy your money.
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Children's Day With Photo Of His 4 Children by Jimmy231: 11:16pm On May 27, 2018
JasonScoolari:
I just feel pity for that autistic boy.... Money is truly not everything.[/.b]
you no go pity yourself. Autisitc ko auction ni. Abi kilonso

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Children's Day With Photo Of His 4 Children by Barney11: 11:16pm On May 27, 2018
HRich:
Upon all his money, just One Son?? God is wonderful

Wetin he need son or sons for?
Leave Ancient Africa mentality bro
You are so far from our century.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Children's Day With Photo Of His 4 Children by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:16pm On May 27, 2018
JasonScoolari:
I just feel pity for that autistic boy.... Money is truly not everything.
Na there be him source of wealth bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Children's Day With Photo Of His 4 Children by KosyJerry(m): 11:28pm On May 27, 2018
GistMore:
GistMore.com

Billionaire Femi Otedola celebrates children day as she show off her beautiful family in one adorable photo.

He wrote;

God has blessed me with 4 beautiful children and for as many as are expectant, I wish for you that you experience the same joy of parenthood. �‍�‍�Happy children’s day. #Ote$

BY GISTMORE : http://www.gistmore.com/billionaire-femi-otedola-celebrates-childrens-day-cute-family-photo

Finally, His only son is finally included in the pic. Lovely I must say
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Children's Day With Photo Of His 4 Children by jbbalarabe(m): 11:31pm On May 27, 2018
GistMore:
GistMore.com

Billionaire Femi Otedola celebrates children day as she show off her beautiful family in one adorable photo.

He wrote;

God has blessed me with 4 beautiful children and for as many as are expectant, I wish for you that you experience the same joy of parenthood. �‍�‍�Happy children’s day. #Ote$

BY GISTMORE : http://www.gistmore.com/billionaire-femi-otedola-celebrates-childrens-day-cute-family-photo
IS OTEDOLA A FEMALE? And this even reach fp

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Children's Day With Photo Of His 4 Children by RexTramadol1: 2:28am On May 28, 2018
Big dope lie.....the account is not verified

Check well before talking nonsense.
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Children's Day With Photo Of His 4 Children by KanwuliaExtra: 3:51am On May 28, 2018
Old picture!
419! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Children's Day With Photo Of His 4 Children by Nobody: 5:04am On May 28, 2018
Does Cuppy bleach??
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Children's Day With Photo Of His 4 Children by funnix: 5:06am On May 28, 2018
HRich:
[color=#006600][/color]

Stupid mentality... Females are not children are abi? You better pray to God to give you children that will be of great joy and blessings to you and drop that your stupid archaic mentality

2 Likes

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Children's Day With Photo Of His 4 Children by onatisi(m): 6:04am On May 28, 2018
JasonScoolari:
All that glitters isn't gold . The rich do cry at times
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Children's Day With Photo Of His 4 Children by sapeleboi(m): 6:19am On May 28, 2018
his son thou
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Children's Day With Photo Of His 4 Children by Chiboto414: 7:03am On May 28, 2018
May God blessed me like otedollar and beyond..Amen.. No hate
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Children's Day With Photo Of His 4 Children by HRich(m): 7:18am On May 28, 2018
funnix:
[color=#006600][/color]

Stupid mentality... Females are not children are abi? You better pray to God to give you children that will be of great joy and blessings to you and drop that your stupid archaic mentality
OK IDIOT, I have heard your STUPID and Useless Opinion, you can now rest like an Animal do in a pot of useless soup!
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Children's Day With Photo Of His 4 Children by Aksoladimeji: 7:30am On May 28, 2018
[quote author=OboOlora post=67941065]Billionaire that can’t speak good English mscheeewww

Wtf is ‘bless’ instead of ‘blessed’[/quote
Why you no just get sense like this, you wee sabi English where you de (afofungbemuuu)
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Children's Day With Photo Of His 4 Children by Adesolomon2014(m): 7:40am On May 28, 2018
Newpride:

The boy’s future is better and brighter than the future of Nigeria at large that u relied on for survival.

So dude pity urself, ur children and ur generation to come. shocked

Better and brighter than your future not mine.
Speak for urself, Is your name Nigeria?
Dnt come here and be typing crap thinking you are making sense, you aint..
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Children's Day With Photo Of His 4 Children by Nobody: 8:18am On May 28, 2018
OboOlora:
Billionaire that can’t speak good English mscheeewww

Wtf is ‘bless’ instead of ‘blessed’

when you are wealthy you defile english rules,, the money is still piling why should he use "blessed" for a blessing thats never gonna stop,,, pvssywithfat mind yourself.
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Children's Day With Photo Of His 4 Children by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:38am On May 28, 2018
[quote author=Pentools post=67941007] I've noticed something yeah, otedola never seem to be happy anytime that his boy is around him....reasons best know to him!

Haaa Eyin Aye o
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Children's Day With Photo Of His 4 Children by OboOlora(f): 9:22am On May 28, 2018
ericsmith:

when you are wealthy you defile english rules,, the money is still piling why should he use "blessed" for a blessing thats never gonna stop,,, pvssywithfat mind yourself.
I like the hilarious sarcasm that came with your correction. Thanks
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Children's Day With Photo Of His 4 Children by Pelaiye2703(m): 9:49am On May 28, 2018
OboOlora:
Billionaire that can’t speak good English mscheeewww

Wtf is ‘bless’ instead of ‘blessed’

U wey sabi grammar where your Porsche dey
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Children's Day With Photo Of His 4 Children by Funkybabee(f): 10:42am On May 28, 2018
HRich:

And so !!!! What happen to his girls are they not human

1 Like

Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Children's Day With Photo Of His 4 Children by Pentools(m): 10:56am On May 28, 2018
[quote author=RiyadhGoddess post=67948150][/quote]

I hope so oo
Re: Femi Otedola Celebrates Children's Day With Photo Of His 4 Children by nonye6194: 8:19am On Jun 02, 2018
Pidginwhisper:
This boy no just like Cuppy. See as he dey look her grin

He's autistic. Those who suffer Autism barely take decent pictures concentrating on the camera, it's sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Innoson Speaks On How GTB Is Owing Him 8 Billion And Refused To Pay (video) / How To Handle Money Transferred To Wrong Account number Case (worth Sharing) / Starting A Laundry And Dry Cleaner Business In Your Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.