Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) (72222 Views)

Lady Professes Love To Fewa, Femi Otedola’s Son (Pix) / Femi Otedola Celebrates His Son, Fewa's Birthday (Photo) / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by CastedGist: 2:20pm On Jun 02, 2019
GistMore.com

Businessman and billionaire, Femi Otedola celebrates his only son, Fewa, as he turns plus one today, 2nd June.

Happy Birthday to my boy Fewa Papa loves you! ..F.Ote

See more; http://gistmore.com/femi-otedola-celebrates-his-only-son-on-his-birthday-photo

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by CastedGist: 2:20pm On Jun 02, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by Emmannn101(m): 2:25pm On Jun 02, 2019
FTC

3 Likes

Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by Emmannn101(m): 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2019
I hope he's not an adopted child

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by jcross19: 2:28pm On Jun 02, 2019
look like an slowpoke !

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
Gay boy

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by Munzy14(m): 2:40pm On Jun 02, 2019
If u knw u were shocked to know that otedola has a son, gather here...

161 Likes

Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by itspzpics(m): 2:42pm On Jun 02, 2019
grin
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by Opportuneke(m): 2:42pm On Jun 02, 2019
so why is he chesting out like bobrisky and posing like a gay.....

oh I'm sorry,
I was just tipped off concerning his condition, May God Almighty heal you IJN, Amen.

Congratulations.....

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by czarina(f): 2:43pm On Jun 02, 2019
It is well.

Happy birthday Fewa

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by donbachi(m): 2:44pm On Jun 02, 2019
otebaba wears tomford like mad.

5 Likes

Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by Bossjakande: 2:52pm On Jun 02, 2019
I feel so sad DAT to say even wit money no happiness and his d only boy. d boy is abnormal DAT why dey hide him it remind me DAT d rich also cry. I know otedola is in pains cos of did boy.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by czarina(f): 2:59pm On Jun 02, 2019
Bossjakande:
I feel so sad DAT to say even wit money no happiness and his d only boy. d boy is abnormal DAT why dey hide him it remind me DAT d rich also cry. I know otedola is in pains cos of did boy.
Because we handle issues such as this poorly here, just wait for the rest to jump on the thread and claim Otedola used him for rituals. (whatever that means)

Special needs kids are everywhere, he won't be the first from a wealthy home.

167 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by itegbemie: 3:02pm On Jun 02, 2019
The guy is autistic.. if only money can cure all things.. sad

31 Likes

Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by Bossjakande: 3:21pm On Jun 02, 2019
czarina:
Because we handle issues such as this poorly here, just wait for the rest to jump on the thread and claim Otedola used him for rituals. (whatever that means)

Special needs kids are everywhere, he won't be the first from a wealthy home.
it is well dear

2 Likes

Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by ibkayee(f): 3:28pm On Jun 02, 2019
Nigerians are a special type of ignorant when it comes to people with disabilities. Yeesh

Happy birthday to his son

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by TissuePaper: 3:35pm On Jun 02, 2019
ibkayee:
Nigerians are a special type of ignorant when it comes to people with disabilities. Yeesh

Happy birthday to his son
you tried to pass across a good message but ended up portraying your insensitivity too.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by ibkayee(f): 3:36pm On Jun 02, 2019
TissuePaper:
you tried to pass across a good message but ended up portraying your insensitivity too.
Lol because I used the word ‘special’?
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by TissuePaper: 3:53pm On Jun 02, 2019
ibkayee:

Lol because I used the word ‘special’?
i meant u using the phrase 'people with disabilities' to qualify them...don't forget that every cloud has a silver lining smiley

3 Likes

Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by Amuocha: 4:02pm On Jun 02, 2019
Seen.
Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by ibkayee(f): 4:03pm On Jun 02, 2019
TissuePaper:
i meant u using the phrase 'people with disabilities' to qualify them...don't forget that every cloud has a silver lining smiley
‘People with disabilities’ is a pretty ‘respectable’ way to refer to the condition in my opinion. How would you advise I go about it next time? smiley

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by TissuePaper: 4:14pm On Jun 02, 2019
ibkayee:

‘People with disabilities’ is a pretty ‘respectable’ way to refer to the condition in my opinion. How would you advise I go about it next time? smiley
i just checked now and realized you were actually correct...pardon my earlier retort smiley

20 Likes

Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by sholatem(f): 4:15pm On Jun 02, 2019
jcross19:
look like an slowpoke !
He has a down syndrome but doesn't stop Otedola from showcasing him anytime,anyday.
He got my respect for that. cool

60 Likes

Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by ibkayee(f): 4:20pm On Jun 02, 2019
TissuePaper:
i just checked now and realized you were actually correct...pardon my earlier retort smiley
No problemo, I also double checked because I could’ve been wrong too smiley

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by ednut1(m): 4:41pm On Jun 02, 2019
sholatem:

He has a down syndrome but doesn't stop Otedola from showcasing him anytime,anyday.
is that how down syndrome pple look?

25 Likes

Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by jcross19: 4:45pm On Jun 02, 2019
sholatem:

okay. rich man with a rich palaver

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by NobleAngell(f): 4:46pm On Jun 02, 2019
Happy birthday to Otedola Jnr. Indeed you can't have it all in life.

6 Likes

Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by czarina(f): 4:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
ednut1:
is that how down syndrome pple look?
lol...I saw that too.

Was confused but just chilled as per, she might be privy to "confidential details"

4 Likes

Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by ednut1(m): 5:03pm On Jun 02, 2019
Bossjakande:
happiness is what u ascribe it to be. He may be happy with him that way. Dangote no get son. Is he sad No be person born abdul mutalab

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:39pm On Jun 02, 2019
Emmannn101:
I hope he's not an adopted child
cucumbae:
Gay boy
Munzy14:
If u knw u were shocked to know that otedola has a son, gather here...
Opportuneke:
so why is he chesting out like bobrisky and posing like a gay.

Congratulations though..

Are you just knowing he has an autistic son?

And why the jabs if you don't really know him?

Abi you want money to be angry with your destinies ni?

What exactly is your beef with the innocent boy? angry

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by lonelydora: 5:53pm On Jun 02, 2019
What a lucky boy born with a platinum spoon in his mouth.

Happy birthday, boy

4 Likes

Re: Fewa: Femi Otedola Celebrates His Only Son On His Birthday (Photo) by tunjijones(m): 5:54pm On Jun 02, 2019
I heard the boy is a slow poke...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 / Fish Farming Business / UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.