Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos) (52909 Views)

Father Wipes Off His Daughter’s Makeup On Her Wedding Day (Video, Photos) / Fire Breaks Out During Wedding Reception In Lagos (video/photos) / Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos) by Deckline(m): 9:27am On May 28, 2018
KelvinCX:

Shut up brokeass send me your account no let me help you with 100k
...but guy wait o. You wan help person wey you never see with 100k. You wey neva pass waec. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 11:37am On May 28, 2018
Hmmnn...

I need to study how to manufacture Champagne and sell to the fools.
Re: Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos) by KelvinCX(m): 12:11pm On May 28, 2018
Deckline:

...but guy wait o. You wan help person wey you never see with 100k. You wey neva pass waec. grin grin
Go play with sand
Re: Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos) by feslonmusical: 12:22pm On May 28, 2018
Hello everyone,
The best things in life are when you get what you really want at any time and at good prices, without any hesitation of a process. we are at Feslonmusical we believe musical instruments should be something every schools, churches, clubs, events planners etc.should get at peak without stress.
Today Feslon musical is here to break the breach between stress, refurbished musicals instruments and brand new musical instruments. Is neither you go for the original or for fakes ones. If you desired original and new brands, then you can check on feslonmusical at any time. we are at 6a Idowu Martins street off Adeola Odeku Street Victoria Island. or call [b]Feslon [/b]07056530160 07056530159
Re: Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos) by NaughtyDiamond(m): 1:43pm On May 28, 2018
Taniaa:

no thanks, use the money to learn manners
Damn grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos) by anonymuz(m): 1:49pm On May 28, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Rugged end time slay queen

No matter how you wash it, kpekus is bound to smell, if you like soak in hypo.
hypo, then steady camphor will not even help
Re: Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos) by ITbomb(m): 1:50pm On May 28, 2018
malware:
Fine she no fine, sense she no get... This is double wahala.
All the wahala, na the puzzy dey suffer
Re: Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos) by peteryoung2048d(m): 1:53pm On May 28, 2018
Can someone help me with money please.......Account number: 0762836262 Account name:okwudili young Ozueh
Re: Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos) by Hotfreeze: 1:54pm On May 28, 2018
KelvinCX:

Shut up brokeass send me your account no let me help you with 100k

Taniaa:

Deckline:

Cr7sBabe:
Washed her vagina with it....
that's dangerous.
May God help tho

AshCoded:

amen
good morning

Cr7sBabe:

smh

Una just dey throw subs for this thread. Make I mind my lane o!
Re: Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos) by package7(m): 1:59pm On May 28, 2018
Jezebel spirit is hoven around.. Laides beware make the spirit no fall you. shocked
Re: Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos) by AceDomino(m): 2:00pm On May 28, 2018
Douching double standard
Re: Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos) by rita25(f): 2:01pm On May 28, 2018
she is celeberating her weapon of mass destruction o jare....that's where the money came from grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos) by ogorwyne(f): 2:02pm On May 28, 2018
Uncool. Her vjay of all places. She wants to spoil that place now.
Re: Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos) by wink2015(m): 2:09pm On May 28, 2018
DAVIDO AND CHIOMA group of people.

wasting resources in the midst of mass poverty.
Re: Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos) by Maski87: 2:11pm On May 28, 2018
Kai money good o.
Re: Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos) by BlackHatNaija: 2:17pm On May 28, 2018
The puss is being rewarded for bringing in the money.
Re: Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos) by CheedyJ(m): 2:25pm On May 28, 2018
Cr7sBabe:
Washed her vagina with it....
that's dangerous.
May God help tho
Na stupidity dey worry her..I pray she even suffers whatever consequence her action will bring if at all there's any..

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos) by Kobicove(m): 2:34pm On May 28, 2018
A bottle does not cost up to a million? undecided
Re: Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos) by livinbygrace: 2:35pm On May 28, 2018
malware:
Fine she no fine, sense she no get... This is double wahala.

Dont be deceived,club owners are not making much sales these days because of EFCC raid,so she is being sponsored by the club owners so G boys can still be patronizing them.Just a Publicity stunt.
Re: Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos) by Hugo55(m): 2:38pm On May 28, 2018
Taniaa:
Taniaa baby Me need the money joor, I broke pass broke. send me the money abeg
Re: Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos) by gonkin(m): 2:53pm On May 28, 2018
livinbygrace:

Dont be deceived,club owners are not making much sales these days because of EFCC raid,so she is being sponsored by the club owners so G boys can still be patronizing them.Just a Publicity stunt.

If Gboys go, clubs fall. Its like coffin business. Someone must die for your market to sell.
I saw sars today and they looked at me untroubled cuz i was driving something different from what Gboys drive.

If i was driving the Gboys identity car like the camry aka spyder it would have been another story.

Seriously she's wasting a clean drink. All these showboat of notice me associating. Efcc would be watching. Now they actually dress like yahoo boys too and go to clubs tracking these guys. Well let them continue as long as they are not corrupted and only arrest the guilty im with EFCC
Re: Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos) by chieni(f): 2:59pm On May 28, 2018
Hope this doesn't have a health implication, aunty slay queen?
Re: Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos) by Muzikluva(m): 3:12pm On May 28, 2018
Taniaa:

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy I could kiss you right now cool. Your response to that silly guy can't be more accurate.
Re: Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos) by LadyH(f): 3:16pm On May 28, 2018
Taniaa:

FUNKEEEE!!!!
Re: Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos) by Laredojohn(m): 3:18pm On May 28, 2018
hmmm money earned by true sweat will never be spent this way ...
Re: Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos) by Pentools(m): 3:35pm On May 28, 2018
activistjohnny:
Nigerian Slay Queen named Halima Splashes Millions Of Naira Buying Bottles of Champagnes Then uses it to Wash her Vagina.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UkA1XXPeU8

Typical local gals from the slob. I wonder for the bouncer that allowed that one that opened the Eva wine into the club.

Awon locals.

Re: Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos) by Orpe7(m): 3:48pm On May 28, 2018
Na d tootoo do the work na.
Make tootoo sef drink champagne.
Yeast fall on u
Re: Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos) by emeijeh(m): 3:59pm On May 28, 2018
LadyH:
FUNKEEEE!!!!

Apostle will hear of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin

The response was just too matured!

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos) by teachateacher: 4:07pm On May 28, 2018
Your Website is Your Showroom
We Craft It With CLASS!

Get ultimate E-COMMERCE WEB SITE for N69,999
Comes with INCREDIBLE features: DOMAIN, USA HOSTING, PAYMENT GATEWAY etc

Dont let Quacks handle Ur Website
08187428339 | www.ultramedisolution.com

Re: Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos) by HeyCorleone(m): 4:10pm On May 28, 2018
Taniaa:
Now that clapback was epic.
Re: Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos) by HallaDaTruth: 4:35pm On May 28, 2018
These Days most people think its classy to be stupid . Wasted generation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When The Bride Is A Cake Designer / NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos / Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.