Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos) (52918 Views)

Father Wipes Off His Daughter’s Makeup On Her Wedding Day (Video, Photos) / Fire Breaks Out During Wedding Reception In Lagos (video/photos) / Slay Queen Buried In A Manhood-Shaped Coffin In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos) by yungchop: 4:47pm On May 28, 2018
KelvinCX:

Shut up brokeass send me your account no let me help you with 100k
bruv. I just need 30k to change my life right now.. I've got a business plan.. Can I dm you?
Re: Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 28, 2018
Taniaa:

no thanks, use the money to learn manners
Epic.
You go girl.

2 Likes

Re: Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos) by Vivuch: 6:11pm On May 28, 2018
activistjohnny:
Nigerian Slay Queen named Halima Splashes Millions Of Naira Buying Bottles of Champagnes Then uses it to Wash her Vagina.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UkA1XXPeU8
shout out to yeast infection that will attack her.
Re: Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos) by kalex0(m): 6:13pm On May 28, 2018
Taniaa:
Jesus is lord!!!
u deserve a golden kiss
Re: Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos) by Deltatoto: 6:34pm On May 28, 2018
activistjohnny:
Nigerian Slay Queen named Halima Splashes Millions Of Naira Buying Bottles of Champagnes Then uses it to Wash her Vagina.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UkA1XXPeU8
toetoe dey smell normally e come be the one with alcohol
Re: Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos) by tunary(m): 6:44pm On May 28, 2018
malware:
Fine she no fine, sense she no get... This is double wahala.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos) by 27naira(m): 7:53pm On May 28, 2018
Back in the days, Nairaland was a forum which was quite educational and people all over the world learnt about the Nigerian society here. Today, it's full of dog sh!t, irrelevant and stupid content. For the life of me, why is this on the front page? are we suppose to read and comment on contents like this?

This will be my last comment on this forum.
Re: Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos) by bodeskii(m): 9:00pm On May 28, 2018
Taniaa:

shocked shocked u deserve 200k for this..
Send me ur Account number

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos) by Whoeppme(m): 9:50pm On May 28, 2018
So kitten just down how many thousands just like dat?

No no no leave me alone

I want to know
Re: Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos) by rs172(m): 10:09am On May 29, 2018
Luukasz:
This one no deserve maltina oo na kunu or zobo

she no even deserve kunu or zobo...

na condense mik she deserve
Re: Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 29, 2018
[quote author
Re: Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos) by Taniaa(f): 9:30pm On Jun 06, 2018
emmyjay01:
Tania abeg no forget ur bro
Alright if I get it I will
Re: Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos) by Izabel(f): 12:31pm On Jun 14, 2018
Re: Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos) by KelvinCX(m): 12:47pm On Jun 14, 2018
Tania:

Alright if I get it I will
bodeski:

shocked shocked u deserve 200k for this..
Send me ur Account number
IzabeI:

she finished you
finished who? upon all your rant em no send you anything
Re: Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos) by springtech(m): 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2018
Incredible
Adonbilivit
Buhari must hear about this
EFCC
ICPC

#ENDTIME
Re: Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos) by Onyiiet(m): 8:42am On Jul 09, 2018
Why are people too harsh these days. Please let her be. Can't you see she's either a stripper entertaining the yahoo boy whose birthday it was on the day OR a celebrant whose obviously sexually deviant friend couldn't resist the urge to pour some liquor down her vajayjay.
Re: Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos) by NickiSlay(f): 10:53pm On Oct 31, 2019
Whoieppme:
So kitten just down how many thousands just like dat?

No no no leave me alone

I want to know
I couldn't reach

1 Like

Re: Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 11:28pm On Oct 31, 2019
Re: Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos) by Taniaa(f): 7:24am On Nov 01, 2019
ShawttySoFyne:
Wtf...Taniaa you get luck oo
undecided Uh? i saw nothing
Re: Slay Queen Washes Her Vagina With Champagnes (Video, Photos) by MiaB(f): 4:45pm On Nov 15, 2020
[quote author
Wonders

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When The Bride Is A Cake Designer / NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos / Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.