Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

I’m Happy To Be In Nigeria — Crespo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I’m Happy To Be In Nigeria — Crespo (27855 Views)

AFCON Final: Why I’m Happy Nigeria Lost – Ghanaian Rapper Black Sherif / Rise Of The '96 Underdog: Dream Team Stun Ronaldo & Crespo To Claim Olympic Gold / Am Delighted To Be In Nigeria - Crespo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Happy To Be In Nigeria — Crespo by phosky(m): 5:41am On May 28, 2018
I’M HAPPY TO BE IN NIGERIA — CRESPO
source: http://www.eyesoflagos.com/2018/05/im-happy-to-be-in-nigeria-crespo.html

Eyes Of Lagos report that, Argentina ex-international, Hernán Jorge Crespo, on Saturday in Lagos said that he was delighted to be in Nigeria for the first time as a guest of the Heineken Group. Crespo along with Nigeria’s ex-internationals — Taribo West, Augustine Eguavon, Mutiu Adepoju and Samson Siasia — were invited by Heineken for an interactive session with journalists in Lagos. Crespo attributed the success of his over 18 years football career to respect for others which, he said, was one of the fundamental values of life. “As a young player, I love the game of football but one fundamental thing I learnt along the way was respect for the game, my team mates and fans of football. “As I grew older in football, I also learnt that it was very important to respect my opponents as well; indeed, it has been a worthwhile experience for me. “I am in Nigeria because I want to have the opportunity to meet people, to support my passion and most importantly support Heineken and their vision for the UEFA Champions League,’’ he said. Crespo said he would never forget playing against Nigeria’s ex-internationals, especially against hard tackling Taribo West and Celestine Babayaro, who were his team mates at Inter Milan and Chelsea, respectively. “In my career I met a lot of players I had respect for and I would never forget players like West, Babayaro, Emmanuel Amuneke, Daniel Amokachi, Sunday Oliseh and Geoge Finidi. “However I think the greatest player so far in Nigeria was Austin Okocha,’’ he said. Similarly, his counterparts from Nigeria, West, Siasia, Eguaveon, Adepoju, eulogized Crespo’s perfection and credibility as a great football legend and appreciated his coming to Nigeria.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Happy To Be In Nigeria — Crespo by odiereke(m): 5:55am On May 28, 2018
A rare legend. Welcome to Nigeria

30 Likes

Re: I’m Happy To Be In Nigeria — Crespo by Cutehector(m): 6:20am On May 28, 2018
Football those days was fun

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Happy To Be In Nigeria — Crespo by nedu2000(m): 6:43am On May 28, 2018
Quality striker those days

9 Likes

Re: I’m Happy To Be In Nigeria — Crespo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:48am On May 28, 2018
You are so much WELCOME Mr Crespo.....

We appreciate all you did for CHELSEA F.C.
CRESPO/DROGBA.

BLUES FOR LIFE!!

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Happy To Be In Nigeria — Crespo by badmrkt(m): 6:48am On May 28, 2018
Crespo Batistuta combo back then for Argentina, you r good to go. My fave PS1 and PES2 STRIKER.

31 Likes

Re: I’m Happy To Be In Nigeria — Crespo by nairaman66(m): 6:48am On May 28, 2018
Very fine player! I remembered his brace he scored in a champions league final playing for AC Milan!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Happy To Be In Nigeria — Crespo by Shehucom(m): 6:48am On May 28, 2018
This guy hav old o...

1 Like

Re: I’m Happy To Be In Nigeria — Crespo by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:49am On May 28, 2018
cool We need you in Imo state after May 2019 to assist in developing our state footbally..... courtesy Of Imo State Governor Senator Samuel Anyanwu

2 Likes

Re: I’m Happy To Be In Nigeria — Crespo by Alejoc(m): 6:51am On May 28, 2018
Before nko.....

Money to your pocket!
Re: I’m Happy To Be In Nigeria — Crespo by lawrence35(m): 6:52am On May 28, 2018
Yeah....

Learn how you can easily own an ecommerce website and make huge profit
https://www.nairaland.com/4505379/what-dropshiping-how-make-3500
Re: I’m Happy To Be In Nigeria — Crespo by inoki247: 6:52am On May 28, 2018
y u no go dey happy wen dem giv u free moni...

1 Like

Re: I’m Happy To Be In Nigeria — Crespo by holuphisayor(m): 6:53am On May 28, 2018
goal poacher
Re: I’m Happy To Be In Nigeria — Crespo by tishbite41(m): 6:53am On May 28, 2018
nairaman66:
Very fine player! I remembered his brace he scored in a champions league final playing for inter Milan!!
a c Milan

2 Likes

Re: I’m Happy To Be In Nigeria — Crespo by westernized: 6:54am On May 28, 2018
badmrkt:
Crespo Batistuta combo back then for Argentina, you r good to go. My fave PS1 and PES2 STRIKER.
U beMan wey sabi

5 Likes

Re: I’m Happy To Be In Nigeria — Crespo by tishbite41(m): 6:55am On May 28, 2018
hernan crespo
Re: I’m Happy To Be In Nigeria — Crespo by buzorcharles(m): 6:55am On May 28, 2018
Jime1rl:
Hh
See u see sars
Re: I’m Happy To Be In Nigeria — Crespo by Alejoc(m): 6:55am On May 28, 2018
Nigerian job always pays well grin

The people will praise you into high heavens too and make you feel like a mini God
grin grin cheesy
Re: I’m Happy To Be In Nigeria — Crespo by moscobabs(m): 6:56am On May 28, 2018
Pls when is Drogba coming to Nigeria?

Thats the only Legend i will like to meet.

1 Like

Re: I’m Happy To Be In Nigeria — Crespo by directonpc(m): 6:56am On May 28, 2018
Super star that time
Re: I’m Happy To Be In Nigeria — Crespo by Alejoc(m): 6:57am On May 28, 2018
Guy relocate to Nigeria full and experience the real Nigeria and you will understand the real thing....was your experience was a guided tour

shocked grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I’m Happy To Be In Nigeria — Crespo by perdollar(m): 6:57am On May 28, 2018
crespo! Liverpool is coming. #2005UCLfinal
Re: I’m Happy To Be In Nigeria — Crespo by LorDBolton(m): 6:57am On May 28, 2018
Cutehector:

Azzin no babies ...hard football , tough "Miss the ball but don't miss the legs" defenders , Dynamic number 10's , bombing full backs , mouthed keepers etc

Now all we got are players who can't take a good tackle from ramos lol

9 Likes

Re: I’m Happy To Be In Nigeria — Crespo by rawpadgin(m): 6:58am On May 28, 2018
Cutehector:
so there is no fun in football anymore?

Re: I’m Happy To Be In Nigeria — Crespo by oloriLFC(f): 6:58am On May 28, 2018
Crespo Hernan Crespo! I'll never forget Istanbul 2005 UCL finals, my boys cancelled his goals and went on to win d cup

1 Like

Re: I’m Happy To Be In Nigeria — Crespo by Ayo4251(m): 6:58am On May 28, 2018
Sha be careful with your credit card.. grin
Re: I’m Happy To Be In Nigeria — Crespo by Sanchez01: 6:59am On May 28, 2018
badmrkt:
Lol! The best and unrivaled at the time was Roberto Carlos.

Speed - 18
Acceleration - 19
Shot - 18
Shot Power - 19

It was legendary at the time grin

12 Likes

Re: I’m Happy To Be In Nigeria — Crespo by perdollar(m): 7:00am On May 28, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
cool We need you in Imo state after May 2019 to assist in developing our state footbally..... courtesy Of Imo State Governor Senator Samuel Anyanwu
don't worry, Ifeanyi ugwuanyi, gburugburu wl extend his rule to imo state
Re: I’m Happy To Be In Nigeria — Crespo by santopelele(m): 7:02am On May 28, 2018
OKOCHA VS KANU. LIKE FOR OKOCHA, SHARE FOR KANU

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’m Happy To Be In Nigeria — Crespo by stanisbaratheon: 7:03am On May 28, 2018
tishbite41:
a c Milan
he played for both

1 Like

Re: I’m Happy To Be In Nigeria — Crespo by Sanchez01: 7:04am On May 28, 2018
LorDBolton:

Azzin no babies ...hard football , tough "Miss the ball but don't miss the legs" defenders , Dynamic number 10's , bombing full backs , mouthed keepers etc

Now all we got are players who can't take a good tackle from ramos lol

More like players made with Butter!

The days of Maldini, Jaap Stam, Nesta, Thuram, Roberto Carlos, Sol Campbell, Fabio Cannavaro, etc...

Football is fast becoming the lazy man game.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Manchester United Sacks Jose Mourinho Following Liverpool Defeat / Kenneth Omeruo Shares Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl / Adidas Approves Greenwood's Return To Manchester United.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.