Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Marketers/sales Executives Wanted - Maryland, Lagos - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Marketers/sales Executives Wanted - Maryland, Lagos (3289 Views)

Brand Executives Wanted At Zulpha Zain Ltd. / Salaries Of Marketers, Sales Representatives And Business Developers In Nigeria / Marketers, Sales Executives Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marketers/sales Executives Wanted - Maryland, Lagos by Nobody: 10:18am On May 28, 2018
Ekoshopping is an e-commerce company finding best deals in Mobile Phones, Electronics, Gadgets, Computers, Fashion, Beauty, Health Cars etc. We curate products from different best sellers just to make our customers happy.
A subsidiary (Phonetrumpet.com) was founded early 2018 focusing on mobile phone sales (Brand new and neatly used), daily raffle draw, pawn plans and phone repairs.

Our company is renowned and expanding to more staff having new stake holders on board. We are looking for energetic serious minded Nigerians in the following departments:

1. Sales & Support department (2 Vacancies) - N50,000 per month
Duties: Inbound and Outbound calls, Online web chat, email response, Front Office attendance, Facebook messaging, Sales driven.

2. Logistics department (2 Vacancies) N45,000 per month
Duties: Pawn delivery, raffle delivery, repair pickup/delivery and sales delivery

3. Repair department (2 Vacancies) N40,000 per month
Duties: Mobile Phone and Laptop repairs (new and existing customers), new stock modifications

4. Admin department (2 Vacancy) N60,000 per month
Duties: Website backend management, payment moderations, website comment moderations, live chat monitoring, Facebook moderation, and Backend order moderation

5. Accounting department (1 Vacancy) N70,000 per month

6. Marketing department (2 Vacancy) N60,000 per month
increase sale by 50% or more

7. Human Resource department (1 Vacancy) N70,000 per month

8. General Managing Director (1 Vacancy) N120,000 per month

Requirements (All dept):

1. Fluent English speaking
2. Minimum of HND/BSC
3. Must reside in Lagos
4. Computer literacy
5. Nice appearance (Corporate and Casual)
6. Age between 24-40
7. Shopping experience with any e-commerce company in Nigeria
8. Familiar with internet operations
9. Well Determined, Focused, Respectful, Loyal and Honest
10. Religious and God fearing

How to Apply (all dept):

Please apply for a post you can handle better, you'll pass through Oral and IQ test based on your field. Also 3 months probation.

Send your CV and cover letter to hr@ekoshopping.com or info@ekoshopping.com

Interview holds in Maryland office soon.

Please share for serious minded job seekers

Thanks!
Re: Marketers/sales Executives Wanted - Maryland, Lagos by zaralady: 4:45am On Jun 22, 2018
Good morning, If you know wat is good for you any job advert posted by the moniker ccajapson should be totally ignored and not considered cos you will suffer like we suffered.

You will go for their stupid interviews with different titles and be mislead you. First they post jobs vacancies with different positions and considerably attractive pay . You go for their interview which begins as a lecture room for all APPLICANT. Then the one on one interview which takes less Dan 2 mins, you will discuss salary there and you will be satisfied cos the pay is considerate. After that they will send a text for a second interview, which is a personality and job performance test. Then you will be sent another text, this one is called "Offer granting and job discussion" you can imagine!. You will leave home excited to receive your offer letter only for them to have another meeting where they will tell you it's a marketing job, you have to sell 20 fones in less than a month, and they will pay you 15k allowance for transport etc and you will be paid commission base no salary. Meanwhile you applied for the post of an HR, or accountant, or admin..... they tell you if you don't want the job you can leave. This is you getting this info the third time you are there. Afterwards they sent you a text which they call "Offer signing" you can imagine?? You have to go to their acclaimed office which is at different location 4 times without them considering where you are coming from ot how much you spend getting there all to be deceived and coerced into taking a marketing job you did not apply for, a job on commission alone!!!!.

Need I say?? They don't even have an office. They keep renting office space for the interview. They don't even have a warehouse, when we ask them where the warehouse of the fone was. They said it's not our business! Really?? So how do we market the fone and how are we sure they are legit.

Why not come straight and advertise marketing vacancies rather than HR, admin, sales, manager, etc only to deceive them to take your commission base marketing offer. After inviting them to your office 3 good times. People where coming from very far distant to that location using tfare. Ajapson you are a terrible person without a conscience. Pls search out phone trumpet and run from any job advert the advertise.

This people are stupid scams who takes advantage of job seekers and use them like puppet for their greedy gains. Why advertise different job adverts calling people from all profession to come to your office 3 good times to tell them to take a commission base marketing job?? Ajapson you are evil!!

Cc seun ols confirm mt story from other people present that day and dump his crazy job adverts

# Soorry for the typo errors. I hope you learn from this. Thnx

7 Likes

Re: Marketers/sales Executives Wanted - Maryland, Lagos by omoelerin1: 11:19am On Jun 22, 2018
ajapson, over to you! Come and explain yourself. Before we take a step against you.

3 Likes

Re: Marketers/sales Executives Wanted - Maryland, Lagos by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 22, 2018
zaralady:
Good morning, If you know wat is good for you any job advert posted by the moniker ccajapson should be totally ignored and not considered cos you will suffer like we suffered.

You will go for their stupid interviews with different titles and be mislead you. First they post jobs vacancies with different positions and considerably attractive pay . You go for their interview which begins as a lecture room for all APPLICANT. Then the one on one interview which takes less Dan 2 mins, you will discuss salary there and you will be satisfied cos the pay is considerate. After that they will send a text for a second interview, which is a personality and job performance test. Then you will be sent another text, this one is called "Offer granting and job discussion" you can imagine!. You will leave home excited to receive your offer letter only for them to have another meeting where they will tell you it's a marketing job, you have to sell 20 fones in less than a month, and they will pay you 15k allowance for transport etc and you will be paid commission base no salary. Meanwhile you applied for the post of an HR, or accountant, or admin..... they tell you if you don't want the job you can leave. This is you getting this info the third time you are there. Afterwards they sent you a text which they call "Offer signing" you can imagine?? You have to go to their acclaimed office which is at different location 4 times without them considering where you are coming from ot how much you spend getting there all to be deceived and coerced into taking a marketing job you did not apply for, a job on commission alone!!!!.

Need I say?? They don't even have an office. They keep renting office space for the interview. They don't even have a warehouse, when we ask them where the warehouse of the fone was. They said it's not our business! Really?? So how do we market the fone and how are we sure they are legit.

Why not come straight and advertise marketing vacancies rather than HR, admin, sales, manager, etc only to deceive them to take your commission base marketing offer. After inviting them to your office 3 good times. People where coming from very far distant to that location using tfare. Ajapson you are a terrible person without a conscience. Pls search out phone trumpet and run from any job advert the advertise.

This people are stupid scams who takes advantage of job seekers and use them like puppet for their greedy gains. Why advertise different job adverts calling people from all profession to come to your office 3 good times to tell them to take a commission base marketing job?? Ajapson you are evil!!

Cc seun ols confirm mt story from other people present that day and dump his crazy job adverts

zaralady:

Well this is same lazy Nigerian youth. I hope this your irrelevant plan works? Why won't you have typo errors When you fail to face your business.
Please Nairaland people, if you know you have experienced this same thing from my posts and you confirm it's real, kindly comment below.
However, till today i've given jobs to over 50 people from Nairaland which are still earning salaries from my companies.
You said we don't even have an office, where were you interviewed? In your house?
Please people help us confirm these locations:
Ekoshopping/Phonetrumpet: Mind machine building, beside chicken republic, Opebi-Allen, Lagos
Zulpha Global 1: 39, Oloja street, Bariga Lagos
Zulpha Global 2: 55, Agunfoye road, beside redeemed church, Adamo, Ikorodu, Lagos. If these aren't real then i'm as fake as you described.
I own this verifiable companies with rest of mind and has over 45,000 customers that already bought products from us.
I'm not HR and not just a news caster, i do real things myself for my companies.
- Ekoshopping Global Ltd (Registered and verified owned by Ajapson Ameen)
- Phonetrumpet Nigeria (Licensed under Ekoshopping owened by Ajapson Ameen)
- Zulpha Global Foundations ( A charity school with 3 braches and has helped over 150 children today - Registered and verified owened by Ajapson Ameen)

Can you tell us about yourself and what you have done for Nigerians rather than defacing or running after people's progress? Check my profile on this platform, see how many real jobs i've given to Nigerians and i don't owe people salaries.

Thanks for making my company and name more popular and respond with manners coz i'm ready for you bad belle people. I'm on it.
Re: Marketers/sales Executives Wanted - Maryland, Lagos by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 23, 2018
My people, i've just been through this Zara girl's profile on this platform. She has posted many things on phone sales and i started wondering..
1. Is she an internet scam? (selling phones with no registered company or office address)
2. Is she my company's competitor spy?
3. Was she even qualified or given an offer when she came for an interview?
4. Looks like she's jobless based on her angry words. Probably she needs a job but feeling so distressed or disappointed.

Those are my thought tho. wink
Re: Marketers/sales Executives Wanted - Maryland, Lagos by zaralady: 3:52am On Jun 23, 2018
Ajapson:

Well this is same lazy Nigerian youth. I hope this your irrelevant plan works? Why won't you have typo errors When you fail to face your business.
Please Nairaland people, if you know you have experienced this same thing from my posts and you confirm it's real, kindly comment below.
However, till today i've given jobs to over 50 people from Nairaland which are still earning salaries from my companies.
You said we don't even have an office, where were you interviewed? In your house?
Please people help us confirm these locations:
Ekoshopping/Phonetrumpet: Mind machine building, beside chicken republic, Opebi-Allen, Lagos
Zulpha Global 1: 39, Oloja street, Bariga Lagos
Zulpha Global 2: 55, Agunfoye road, beside redeemed church, Adamo, Ikorodu, Lagos. If these aren't real then i'm as fake as you described.
I own this verifiable companies with rest of mind and has over 45,000 customers that already bought products from us.
I'm not HR and not just a news caster, i do real things myself for my companies.
- Ekoshopping Global Ltd (Registered and verified owned by Ajapson Ameen)
- Phonetrumpet Nigeria (Licensed under Ekoshopping owened by Ajapson Ameen)
- Zulpha Global Foundations ( A charity school with 3 braches and has helped over 150 children today - Registered and verified owened by Ajapson Ameen)

Can you tell us about yourself and what you have done for Nigerians rather than defacing or running after people's progress? Check my profile on this platform, see how many real jobs i've given to Nigerians and i don't owe people salaries.

Thanks for making my company and name more popular and respond with manners coz i'm ready for you bad belle people. I'm on it.

You know all I said it's true right?? And I didn't lie about anything.... that mind machine . .is mind machine where you had the first interview??.. or the office behind keystone bank you rented and couldn't pay?? Cos that's wat someone told us. Mind machine?? Is mind machine the same as Eko shopping. Mind Machine is the new place your rented for your crazy schemes man. If you have a shop or an office why is the office going by the name mind machine?? Because you don't own the place. You rented the place..... I have all your text and even chats from other applicants, you have been calling to come take ur marketing job offer.

3 Likes

Re: Marketers/sales Executives Wanted - Maryland, Lagos by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 23, 2018
zaralady:

You know all I said it's true right?? And I didn't lie about anything.... that mind machine . .is mind machine where you had the first interview??.. or the office behind keystone bank you rented and couldn't pay?? Cos that's wat someone told us. Mind machine?? Is mind machine the same as Eko shopping. Mind Machine is the new place your rented for your crazy schemes man. If you have a shop or an office why is the office going by the name mind machine?? Because you don't own the place. You rented the place..... I have all your text and even chats from other applicants, you have been calling to come take ur marketing job offer.
A company can decide to change it location based on their wish. What's your own business about that?
If you can say this about a vomoany that wants t9 employ you, then you are such a disgrace to this nation.

In everything we do in life, it's good to be truthful and honest. One day i believe some of you will have your own company and will definitely know what employing people is. Dont let me share the story here but let you gain the experience individually.
You said i have a dream, a big one. Big dreams are not always easy to achieve when you employ lazy people. So i believe i'm doing the right thing. How can i pay a staff N60,000 per month just for sitting in my office? No sales and no contribution. To me, i will never tolerate lazy people working for me. You people want it or not, that's my way. With all your untold truth and lies here, we are still receiving applications and will surely employ the serious minded ones.

Were you forced from home or were you detained not to reject the offer?. Some people were employed and paid. This stuff is very simple and not something you should fight on.
When you apply for a job, the company will discuss the responsibilitiea with you irrespective of whatever you might have seen online. These people talking here didn't qualify for the post they applied for so we gave them another post of sales if they wish to do. Is it a problem to give non qualified people another offer and is it by force you work with us ?
Not a do or die thing, i beleive you people were asked if you will take the offer or not which was transparent enough.
There are many inexperienced job seekers on internet that applies for different job post they can't even handle. We employers should be careful with our employment methods coz many youths are lazy.
Re: Marketers/sales Executives Wanted - Maryland, Lagos by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 23, 2018
zaralady:

Can you easily move from a landlord you owe rent to and still move to a bigger place near the previous one? I beleive you never went to school and it's your hand work to deface people's progress. By the soecial grace of God, you shall soon be disgraced in public only if you speak the truth about me and my company. You'll know Ajapson is a confirm God fearing Muslim Cleric when it's your doom day. I bet you to watchout!
Re: Marketers/sales Executives Wanted - Maryland, Lagos by omoelerin1: 7:17pm On Jun 23, 2018
Oga, this is not about threatening or raining of courses on the innocent lady. She raised some allegations against you which one will expect you to defend, but you are only beating about the bush! All the 'lazy' you're shouting all about is not part of it at all. You that are not lazy, why can't you be selling your market by yourself and earn your commission?

The truth of it is that: I personally understand the whole situation even more than the way she narrates it here. In whatever one does he ought to be honest. I know your mode of operations. You would make an advert for various positions that are not exist, you will latter tell them to be marketing drugs or whatever yeye goods. Why couldn't you come straight in the first place that it is marketing job, if you know what you're doing is right?

This thing you're doing is morally wrong. It is sheer wickedness. It is more or less an act of criminality.

3 Likes

Re: Marketers/sales Executives Wanted - Maryland, Lagos by omoelerin1: 7:32pm On Jun 23, 2018
@zaralady, sorry. God will provide you a good job soon.

Any time you go for interview and they gather all of you inside one place and start some thing like training/seminar, don't waste your time there. They are not serious, they have nothing good to offer.
Don't fall for their tricks.

2 Likes

Re: Marketers/sales Executives Wanted - Maryland, Lagos by zaralady: 7:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
omoelerin1:
@zaralady, sorry. God will provide you a good job soon.

Any time you go for interview and they gather all of you inside one place and start some thing like training/seminar, don't waste your time there. They are not serious, they have nothing good to offer.
Don't fall for their tricks.

This is hilarious, but thnx a lot you r so right!!!
Re: Marketers/sales Executives Wanted - Maryland, Lagos by zaralady: 8:00pm On Jun 23, 2018
omoelerin1:
Oga, this is not about threatening or raining of courses on the innocent lady. She raised some allegations against you which one will expect you to defend, but you are only beating about the bush! All the 'lazy' you're shouting all about is not part of it at all. You that are not lazy, why can't you be selling your market by yourself and earn your commission?

The truth of it is that: I personally understand the whole situation even more than the way she narrates it here. In whatever one does he ought to be honest. I know your mode of operations. You would make an advert for various positions that are not exist, you will latter tell them to be marketing drugs or whatever yeye goods. Why couldn't you come straight in the first place that it is marketing job, if you know what you're doing is right?

This thing you're doing is morally wrong. It is sheer wickedness. It is more or less an act of criminality.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Marketers/sales Executives Wanted - Maryland, Lagos by EZENDDIGBO(m): 8:26pm On Jun 23, 2018
zaralady:

Cc seun pls confirm my story from other people present that day and dump his crazy job adverts

you maybe right, I was surprised at the two minutes one on one interview, thank God they didn't call me for the second questions but my friend was called and they told them to write test etc..i will chat him later to confirm how far..
Chai I just wasted my money that day sha.

1 Like

Re: Marketers/sales Executives Wanted - Maryland, Lagos by zaralady: 10:38pm On Jun 23, 2018
EZENDDIGBO:
you maybe right, I was surprised at the two minutes one on one interview, thank God they didn't call me for the third questions but my friend was called and they told them to write test etc..i will chat him later to confirm how far..
Chai I just wasted my money that day sha.

Call your friend, I am sure he will testify to the above, you r lucky u weren't called for the 2nd n 3rd interview cos u would have wasted your money

1 Like

Re: Marketers/sales Executives Wanted - Maryland, Lagos by zaralady: 10:43pm On Jun 23, 2018
Ajapson:

Can you easily move from a landlord you owe rent to and still move to a bigger place near the previous one? I beleive you never went to school and it's your hand work to deface people's progress. By the soecial grace of God, you shall soon be disgraced in public only if you speak the truth about me and my company. You'll know Ajapson is a confirm God fearing Muslim Cleric when it's your doom day. I bet you to watchout!

It is your doom day that will come. Except I am lying but if all I am saying is true. All your curses will go back to your 100folds. You miserable son of bitch. Insolent, schizophrenic psychopath. Look how frustrated u are because someone point out ur deceitful act. You are damn crazy if you think u can talk to me how u like. Bastard!!!

1 Like

Re: Marketers/sales Executives Wanted - Maryland, Lagos by Nobody: 7:54am On Jun 24, 2018
zaralady:

It is your doom day that will come. Except I am lying but if all I am saying is true. All your curses will go back to your 100folds. You miserable son of bitch. Insolent, schizophrenic psychopath. Look how frustrated u are because someone point out ur deceitful act. You are damn crazy if you think u can talk to me how u like. Bastard!!!
Please can you honestly tell us what job post you applied for and what post you were given? Also include your CV name. Or i scan your CV and your test sheet here for everyone to see. Now it's time to expose you if you dont tell the truth.
I can even pay to advertise this thread so people will say something about this. Let the truth prevail or God will disgrace you in public soon.
Re: Marketers/sales Executives Wanted - Maryland, Lagos by zaralady: 9:01am On Jun 24, 2018
Ajapson:

Please can you honestly tell us what job post you applied for and what post you were given? Also include your CV name. Or i scan your CV and your test sheet here for everyone to see. Now it's time to expose you if you dont tell the truth.
I can even pay to advertise this thread so people will say something about this. Let the truth prevail or God will disgrace you in public soon.

You are funny. Why will i tell you about that.... the guy that applied for manager you gave him sales supervisor and he is to market even more phones remember?? I applied for Admin YOU GAVE ME MARKETING. Actually you gave everybody marketing, you came to the room that day to tell us about the job description which was to market 20 fones am I lying ??.. let your conscience judge you bro
Please pay for this to be advertised, so you can be exposed the more. More people who have face this situation with you will come and expose you the more Pls advertise this!. But i won't send you my CV they are my private document why will i do that??

1 Like

Re: Marketers/sales Executives Wanted - Maryland, Lagos by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 24, 2018
zaralady:

You are funny. Why will i tell you about that.... the guy that applied for manager you gave him sales supervisor and he is to market even more phones remember?? I applied for Admin YOU GAVE ME MARKETING. Actually you gave everybody marketing, you came to the room that day to tell us about the job description which was to market 20 fones am I lying ??.. let your conscience judge you bro
Please pay for this to be advertised, so you can be exposed the more. More people who have face this situation with you will come and expose you the more Pls advertise this!. But i won't send you my CV they are my private document why will i do that??

Hmmm. I gave everybody marketing? Even the ones we gave Web Admin post, Customer support post, Repair admin post, Logistics post, all these are marketing? God will judge anyway. Like i said i'm done here coz it seems you guys will never change to be good.

You said: I applied for Admin YOU GAVE ME MARKETING. (We already selected someone for Admin, means you didn't qualify and i ask you, will you wait for any next available offer in few months time or you can do marketing and then here you go in saying bad things about me). God is watching you i swear.

Remember something, I'm an employer, i own 3 businesses already, i have staff working under me, I'm an entrepreneur, a charity founder...
You are a job seeker, and you need help in career. Why don't you be yourself, don't develop hatred and never give up because all your talks won't stop me from my business, won't even stop other people from applying and won't even reduce my sales. All these will do is to give you a kind of recognition i will never forget even when you re-apply to my company you never knew i own.

Almighty God sees everything and i swear with my whole life, these are the content of you guys employment.

1. Those who applied for Sales/Support (Were been told that they will work for phonetrumpet for now, they will be given 20 customer phone numbers per day which is about 200 phone numbers per month. - They should ensure that at least 20 of the 200 customer numbers given buys phone from us), also they will submit our proposals to banks, companies etc and they will help us publish our promo on their facebook and whatsapp account. Simple! You guys are saying marketing as if we are giving you phones to hawk on the street. If this is the actual truth, then you should await your doom day like i said earlier. --- We said N15,000 t.fair allowance, 1 week free airtime, N35,000 paid salary = N50,000 total during probation (For just 20 sales conversion not even direct marketing). And then we said, after probation, you earn N60,000 per month as full time staff.

2. Those who applied for Admin (The qualified one was applied as Web admin and Repair Admin while the non-qualified ones were offered the Sales/Support post).

3. Those who applied for logistics (One was qualified and was appointed as delivery man)
4. Those who applied for marketing (Were given the sales post)
5. Those who applied for Customer support/HR (One was employed as Customer support due to unavailability of HR for now while the other was told to go in sales dept.)

These are very transparent stuff and to me, a serious minded job seeker would even go for the sale/support department. No hawking, no one-on-one marketing. Just to follow up on phone numbers given to you, submit our proposal to some banks/company's staff and sit in the office.

If you are lazy and not ready to work, don't discourage the serious minded ones. Life is short and don't kill yourself on someone else's business.
Re: Marketers/sales Executives Wanted - Maryland, Lagos by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 24, 2018
@Zaralady, when i'm at the office, i will check for your CV and test sheet. I'll upload your stuff here for more evidence. So Nigerians won't blame me as i rep Nigeria all the way with my Pepsi. cheesy
Thanks!
Re: Marketers/sales Executives Wanted - Maryland, Lagos by zaralady: 12:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
Ajapson:

Hmmm. I gave everybody marketing? Even the ones we gave Web Admin post, Customer support post, Repair admin post, Logistics post, all these are marketing? God will judge anyway. Like i said i'm done here coz it seems you guys will never change to be good.

You said: I applied for Admin YOU GAVE ME MARKETING. (We already selected someone for Admin, means you didn't qualify and i ask you, will you wait for any next available offer in few months time or you can do marketing and then here you go in saying bad things about me). God is watching you i swear.

Remember something, I'm an employer, i own 3 businesses already, i have staff working under me, I'm an entrepreneur, a charity founder...
You are a job seeker, and you need help in career. Why don't you be yourself, don't develop hatred and never give up because all your talks won't stop me from my business, won't even stop other people from applying and won't even reduce my sales. All these will do is to give you a kind of recognition i will never forget even when you re-apply to my company you never knew i own.

Almighty God sees everything and i swear with my whole life, these are the content of you guys employment.

1. Those who applied for Sales/Support (Were been told that they will work for phonetrumpet for now, they will be given 20 customer phone numbers per day which is about 200 phone numbers per month. - They should ensure that at least 20 of the 200 customer numbers given buys phone from us), also they will submit our proposals to banks, companies etc and they will help us publish our promo on their facebook and whatsapp account. Simple! You guys are saying marketing as if we are giving you phones to hawk on the street. If this is the actual truth, then you should await your doom day like i said earlier. --- We said N15,000 t.fair allowance, 1 week free airtime, N35,000 paid salary = N50,000 total during probation (For just 20 sales conversion not even direct marketing). And then we said, after probation, you earn N60,000 per month as full time staff.

2. Those who applied for Admin (The qualified one was applied as Web admin and Repair Admin while the non-qualified ones were offered the Sales/Support post).

3. Those who applied for logistics (One was qualified and was appointed as delivery man)
4. Those who applied for marketing (Were given the sales post)
5. Those who applied for Customer support/HR (One was employed as Customer support due to unavailability of HR for now while the other was told to go in sales dept.)

These are very transparent stuff and to me, a serious minded job seeker would even go for the sale/support department. No hawking, no one-on-one marketing. Just to follow up on phone numbers given to you, submit our proposal to some banks/company's staff and sit in the office.

If you are lazy and not ready to work, don't discourage the serious minded ones. Life is short and don't kill yourself on someone else's business.

Ajapson you will die of frustration. See the way you want to kill yourself. Truth is, if your hands are clean. You don't have to fear anything or anyone. You don't have to be so worked up about it. No matter what I say, if your hands are clean. You won't be doing this, you won't be killing yourself like this, but conscience have a doing things and you are guilty and paranoid. Take it easy

1 Like

Re: Marketers/sales Executives Wanted - Maryland, Lagos by zaralady: 12:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
Ajapson:
@Zaralady, when i'm at the office, i will check for your CV and test sheet. I'll upload your stuff here for more evidence. So Nigerians won't blame me as i rep Nigeria all the way with my Pepsi. cheesy
Thanks!

Lolzzz.....what point will it prove sir?? That you didn't give us a marketing job commission base only?? Or what exactly??... go ahead pls it only proves wat is already true
Re: Marketers/sales Executives Wanted - Maryland, Lagos by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 24, 2018
zaralady:

Ajapson you will die of frustration. See the way you want to kill yourself. Truth is, if your hands are clean. You don't have to fear anything or anyone. You don't have to be so worked up about it. No matter what I say, if your hands are clean. You won't be doing this, you won't be killing yourself like this, but conscience have a doing things and you are guilty and paranoid. Take it easy
God will judge soon. But i'll post your stuff tomorrow so everyone will stop blaming me.
Re: Marketers/sales Executives Wanted - Maryland, Lagos by zaralady: 3:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
Ajapson:

God will judge soon. But i'll post your stuff tomorrow so everyone will stop blaming me.

You can't post my stuff oga..... that's it.... because you don't even know me, I am anonymous dude.... But that is not the problem.... I know wat I said is true.... and you in your heart knows that too. Besides, nobody is judging you..... everybody is telling you to stop doing things the way you are doing it. The people confirmed what I said. Why are u afraid??
Re: Marketers/sales Executives Wanted - Maryland, Lagos by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
zaralady:

You can't post my stuff oga..... that's it.... because you don't even know me, I am anonymous dude.... But that is not the problem.... I know wat I said is true.... and you in your heart knows that too. Besides, nobody is judging you..... everybody is telling you to stop doing things the way you are doing it. The people confirmed what I said. Why are u afraid??
Are you afraid of me posting your stuff? Feeling guilty?
When i post it, then you decide if you are anonymous or not. Maybe you probably think i'm dumb. It's all good.
Re: Marketers/sales Executives Wanted - Maryland, Lagos by EZENDDIGBO(m): 7:21pm On Jun 24, 2018
zaralady:

Call your friend, I am sure he will testify to the above, you r lucky u weren't called for the 2nd n 3rd interview cos u would have wasted your money
you are saying the truth. the Op is inconsiderate and has a problem. how can someone place a vacancy when there's none..that means he's sick..
I am waiting for the other guy experience about the interview..
it's not easy to spend transport fare going for over four interview and at the end you are telling them it's a marketing job..
he's sick I swear.. he has no conscience and he's calling himself an honest Muslims man..

5 Likes

Re: Marketers/sales Executives Wanted - Maryland, Lagos by zaralady: 11:55pm On Jun 24, 2018
Ajapson:

When i post it, then you decide if you are anonymous or not. Maybe you probably think i'm dumb. It's all good.

Bros....if you can get my CV post it dear, but I am pretty sure u can't...but then again and I not afraid if u do because I am saying the truth and everybody knows that. I would be really glad for you to advertise this page so more people will find out abt your deceptive schemes.
Re: Marketers/sales Executives Wanted - Maryland, Lagos by opsyswagger(m): 9:46am On Jun 25, 2018
U can post it let us see the fake evidence you have...
Ajapson:

Re: Marketers/sales Executives Wanted - Maryland, Lagos by opsyswagger(m): 9:48am On Jun 25, 2018
Bro no even bother to waste ur money zaralady is a woman I believe her anytin she is saying is truth many people here in nairaland have experience this from so called ajapson.. they don't want to say anytin bad about him just to tarnish his image in nairaland. I hope people that get invited for the interview. We have sometin to say...about him.. so anytin zaralady is saying is for real.....
EZENDDIGBO:
you are saying the truth. the Op is inconsiderate and has a problem. how can someone place a vacancy when there's none..that means he's sick..
I am waiting for the other guy experience about the interview..
it's not easy to spend transport fare going for over four interview and at the end you are telling them it's a marketing job..
he's sick I swear.. he has no conscience and he's calling himself an honest Muslims man..

1 Like

Re: Marketers/sales Executives Wanted - Maryland, Lagos by EZENDDIGBO(m): 1:11pm On Jun 25, 2018
zaralady:

i have called my friend and we chatted on whatsapp, he was so unhappy and disappointed. I even stopped giving him information on jobs cos I thought he has gotten a job with Phonetrumpet or Ekoshopping firm. I never knew this ajapson is a sick inconsiderate bunkum that has no conscience at all. I am waiting for him to keep denying so I can displayed the whatsapp chat of the people who applied for the jobs and he even has the mouth to be calling himself an honest Muslims man that's not different from Boko Haram..

that's wickedness in the highest order. spending transport fare for over four interview. Chai..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Union Bank Of Nigeria Plc Graduate Management Trainee Programme 2019 / Pillars Consults TRAINING INVITAION. Real Or Fake? Anyone Know Them? / Atlantic Hall Is Recruiting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.