Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,245 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Pillars Consults TRAINING INVITAION. Real Or Fake? Anyone Know Them? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pillars Consults TRAINING INVITAION. Real Or Fake? Anyone Know Them? (3289 Views)

From USA, is It Real Or Fake (photos) / Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD? / I Got This Invite For Interview Tomorrow. Who Know Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pillars Consults TRAINING INVITAION. Real Or Fake? Anyone Know Them? by nwayobuije(m): 12:05am On Mar 09, 2019
guys kindly help out here...i got an email today from one chinzo@pillarsconsult.....for the post of client service officer, i have searched all over the internet for their website but i cant find nada...anyone knows who they are? invite of for 12th of march 2019. help pls
Re: Pillars Consults TRAINING INVITAION. Real Or Fake? Anyone Know Them? by Kwenty: 6:50am On Mar 09, 2019
Looks like GNLD packaging. You can never find anything about those fake recruitment agencies on Google search. The way they operate is very irritating. Why hide behind job vacancies to lure people into MLM and claim it's entrepreneurship? Nonsense!
Re: Pillars Consults TRAINING INVITAION. Real Or Fake? Anyone Know Them? by neltty2: 6:04pm On Mar 17, 2019
[quote author=nwayobuije post=76476951]guys kindly help out here...i got an email today from one chinzo@pillarsconsult.....for the post of client service officer, i have searched all over the internet for their website but i cant find nada...anyone knows who they are? invite of for 12th of march 2019. help pls[/quote

Some of the problem we Nigeria graduate has is that we are looking for job and we are asking same people who are also looking for a job question if one job is real or fake
Brother from the invite you are asked to attend a training, there is nothing wrong in attending a training
Re: Pillars Consults TRAINING INVITAION. Real Or Fake? Anyone Know Them? by PelumiProsper: 10:18pm On Mar 29, 2019
Run, when I say run please don't take a look back they are scammers, Executive high-class scammers, they will claim to be outsourcing firm to recruit but na lie. Just don't take a 2nd look at Pillars consult or if you see Syncrev technologies na same people.
nwayobuije:
guys kindly help out here...i got an email today from one chinzo@pillarsconsult.....for the post of client service officer, i have searched all over the internet for their website but i cant find nada...anyone knows who they are? invite of for 12th of march 2019. help pls
Re: Pillars Consults TRAINING INVITAION. Real Or Fake? Anyone Know Them? by ade279(f): 8:30pm On May 17, 2019
THE TRUTH ABOUT syncrev careers aka pillars consults aka finpillinc.com.ng .... I got the same mail as you guys inviting me for a training, i came on nairaland but couldn't find substantial info to ascertain their genuity, so i decided to go. Guys, those people are very organized, like a proper interview setting, the interviews, the trainings, the environment, etc. honestly, you would not suspect a thing! i remember praying so hard that they call me back for the day2 training, lol, i was called, some weren't (lucky for them).
On our day 2 training, after spending hours listening to boring lectures, around 9pm, the so called Deputy MD came and congratulated us that we have been accepted to resume the job, she implored us to get training materials (for the job, since we would be reading a lot of books to go assignments and blah blah), for N4,800, which most of us did. the people that didn't pay were rejected. fast forward to that weekend when i received a text and a cal from them to come with my documents to process my offer letter... PAUSE: offer letter wey they never discuss salalry or job description gangan... i sha packed my docs and submitted.. that monday, the MD came and told us that entry-level for the job is N120,000, but we wey siddon never reach entry level, so we gats work hard to be able to earn that amount... hmmm, FINALLY FINALLY, the Deputy MD now came and started talking about being an employeepreneure, she said the company partners with various businesses paryicularly Neo-Life... in mi mind, HA! GNLD!!!!!!!!!! issokay, i remained calm... even if the job was genuine, shebi you would allow us collect offer letter first, and start working in your company for few months b4 you introduce us to your partners??... okay, she now said that we should pay 40k to register as a partner, hehehehehe.. she even added that the people that paid right there and then would be opportune to work directly with her in her office, come and see the way some stupid people jumped up and paid!... she later asked the rest of us that didn't jump up to go and visit the so called Head of operations to make financial commitment, issokay. when i got there i told him that shingbai i no get, i told him that since the company has employed me already, at the end of the month they should remove the 40k to reg me with GNLD and give me my change... guy stared at me for about 2 seconds before finally saying "oooookaaay"... that was the last time i stepped into the compound, and they no born them well make them call me back....those people that paid don't realize that syncrev has no job to offer, the koko is the GNLD business.

my advice: you can either stay at home and apply to proper jobs or hatch your business plans, or go work for syncrev and spend the next few months or years in servitude. bless!

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Check INEC Shortlisted Candidates 2020 PDF List Download / LATEST JOB: Many Nigerians Are Now On Jeff Bezos Pay Roll Without Leaving Nigeri / First Bank Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.