Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

The Power Of Eve - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Power Of Eve (873 Views)

Another Proof Of Eve's Adultery Is Men's Affinity For Polygamy/cheating / Another Case Of Eve And The Serpent? Big Snake Found In Kim Kardashian's Backyar / The Error Of Eve (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Eve by Kindoo: 1:35pm On May 28, 2018
Brother Emeka Onyeeze is a devoted member of Living Fountain Assembly. He is in two units in the church. He joined the Sanctuary Keepers on Saturdays to clean the church in preparation for the Sunday service. He also serves in the CCU unit on Sundays as his main place of service. Apart from this, he was devoted in other calls and services in the church. He was so committed that he gained the confidence of his pastor and leaders. They were sure that, if others were not there, he would be there.
Bro Emeka is a businessman, he deals in electronics, but his business was not prospering as his pastor had preached that, those who are committed to God's works will prosper. He wondered what was happening. He pays his tithe and gives his offering, he gives to the kingdom advancement and also go out for evangelism. What is happening? He kept doing all this and when he could not contain it, he went to the pastor and told the pastor about his plight.
Bro Emeka
Sir my business is not moving. It had being kind of tough, I need your prayer.
The pastor took it serious as bro. Emeka was one of the youngmen in the church that he can call at any time and would respond to him. He counselled him.
Pastor
Bro Emeka, I am proud of you and I know God is. He won't let you suffer. He won't let your work crash. He said, what so ever you do shall prosper. He had by the death of his son launch you to the realm of blessing. And also he rewards those who diligently serve him. Brother, I have no doubt that the lord will do much more than you ask of him.
Let us pray.
As pastor was praying, there was a revelation which made the pastor bring his prayer to a short end. He asked bro Emeka, who was on his kneels with his eyes closed to open his eyes and sit.
Pastor
Have your sit bro. (He sits) You see brother, there is no need to pray any more, the Lord has heard us. The Holy Spirit revealed unto me that, there is something you are doing which you have to stop. He said you know it and that is the problem. Share with me.
Bro Emeka
(Thinking) Nothing sir.
Pastor
You see, when the Lord wants to set his people free, he brings about revelation. The Holy Spirit made this clear to me that, there is something you really doing in the secret which wage war against your harvest and that is the way out of this challenge
Bro. Emeka
I can't remember any. I obey all you said we should do in church. You are one witness of my commitment. Nothing. I can't be the problem and be seeking solution.
Pastor
It is impossible for Him to lie. Get up brother. Follow me
(Bro Emeka followed him. He leads the way to the altar)
Kneel downthere and begin to pray. I am here with you. We have to know what that is today.
(He kneels praying, the pastor stands up praying)
In Jesus name we prayed
Bro Emeka
Amen
Pastor
God is not a God afar off. Bro Emeka, the Lord make me see that you are a fornicator. You fornicate often.
(Bro Emeka becomes weak. )
Speak to me, is this true?
Bro Emeka
Yes(weakly)
Pastor
Then you have not done all that I have taught you. I didn't teach you to fornicate. I have always urge you all to flee fornication as the Bible prescribed.
Bro emeka
It not like that sir, but you see, I love women and I just try to control my self but I keep fallen and you know women now, even if you don't want to do anything, thy will seduce you. The power of Eve sir
Pastor
The Bible said, a man fall into temptation of what he lust of. Any way, that is what has been the problem. The sin of fornication in your life is what is making every other labour in His vineyard look as nothing. The Bible said, those who commit adultery destroy their own soul. Flee Fornication. You are your own challenge here, the Lord did not reveal any witch, curse, ancenstar spirit but your sin, what you do in secret. You need no fasting or deliverance. All you need is genuine repentance.
You will have to confess your sin. You will repent and ask for forgiveness and then ask the Holy Spirit for the grace to sin no more.
Then you will read the book of Proverbs chapter 6:20-35
That settles it
Bro Emeka I ask you to kneel before God and begin to pray as I pray.
Bro. Emeka humbly knelt down and began to pray, asking for the empowerment to go and sin no more.
After this he broke up with all his partners and prayerfully kept his life. He also continuously take counsels from the pastor. Still serving, the lord opened heaven upon him. The reward of all his service came to be. He became a living example of the blessedness of holy life.

visit www.wurastories.com.ng for more.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Largest Muslim Group In England Wants Franklin Graham Banned From Preaching..... / For Those Of You Atheists / The Death Of Lazarus: Jesus, The Giver Of Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.