Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped (36308 Views)

Her Parent Threatening To Abort My Child. / Family Insists She Must Abort Pregnancy Because Her Lover Is Yoruba - SR / Man Tricks His Baby Who Refused To Take Milk From A Feeding Bottle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by Lordave: 10:31am On May 29, 2018
Children, no matter the circumstances they were conceived, remains the best gift from God!.
I just want to take my time to tell whoever made the above statement that he is and idiotic religious pig not even fit for sacrifice at the revered Ogwugwu shrine!

Imbeciles with opinion!
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by fynex(m): 11:02am On May 29, 2018
Lakeside79:

Medical history

No adoption agency releases parental history

Get enlightened

Ok
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by synclaire: 3:26pm On May 29, 2018
I'm totally against abortion for watever reason, but dis one really weak me. Reading dis story, wat comes to mind is how will the girl cope with the baby, the psychological trauma from the rape, and then the baby reminding you evryday of how he came into this world. Who will she tell the baby is his father, or that she begot him through rape? she will always be reminded of the pains of that day, So i tink the best thing is not to take the innocent baby's life (which is a sin) but to birth him and put the baby up for adoption. Then forget the past and move on.
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by kasmilla(m): 10:26pm On May 29, 2018
theblessings
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by Teajayz(m): 11:39pm On May 29, 2018
We have all added our inputs based on our individual opinions and views. Come to think of it, God forbid if something like this happen to someone we know, what would be the advice to the person.. To endanger her life through abortion which is a sin or give birth to the child and not commit abortion sin. Yes the child is fatherless but should that be an hindrance for the child to be successful? Life is not easy but do we have anybody here who wants to die because of that?. Basically what this 19 years old girl needs is help and support from us to secure a better future for her child as wells as hers. Several things have been put in place to better the life of the girl and her child. She is presently under the care of The Coast of Help Foundation; a charity organisation passionate about poverty alleviation and youth empowerment. To follow the progress on the girl and her child or to be a part of her success story, kindly reach the good Samaritan who brought her story known to Nigerians and possibly the world at large via his facebook; Ifeanyi Odiaka.
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by ireneidiva(f): 2:06am On May 30, 2018
Lakeside79:
I am Against arbortion but come.on she was raped !!! By armed robbers !!!

What normal mentally healthy adult female keeps a pregnancy from a gang rape by robbers

I ask all male.nairalanders will you allow Lord forbid your partner keep such a pregnancy if your house is invaded she is raped and gets pregnant?

Even if she is your fiancee will you allow her keep it ?

My answer is hell no!!! Even.if the doctor says the arbortion will.lead to her loosing her womb my dear we go.adopt but that baby is called a NOPE
You are not against abortion. A baby is a baby no matter who the father is.
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by ireneidiva(f): 2:09am On May 30, 2018
AlanSugar:

Its a pity you didn't get the joke.
You said and I quote: "even if she's your fiancée would you allow her to keep it.."?
Guy, incase you don't know, pregnancies aren't spontaneous, it takes at least 2 days to hammer and that depends on the presence of fertile ova. All I meant is if it's your fiancée and you've been hammering her steady, it's assumed after the godforsaken incident all necessary steps would've been taken to flush away the dirty aliens so there wouldn't be a case of telling friends such stories that touch and should you be careless in not flushing and then it finally happens, no be them naa, e get be you, hope you get? Make we no fight biko.
Dirty alien?
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by Dvea(f): 4:10am On Jun 21, 2022
Newpride:
I still don’t believe the pregnancy came as a result of the gang rape ...
There are many questions that needed to be answered.
1.. Was she a virgin before the incident?
2.. didn’t she tell anyone around her immediately she was gang raped?
3... why can’t she visit the hospital after the incident for flushing?
4... if anybody was aware of her bn gang raped, didn’t the person advise her to go any clinic or hospital?

At 19, she wasn’t aware that unprotected sex will lead to pregnancy and she kept quiet until the thing turn to belle.

was she expecting IPhone 9 having been gang raped unprotected without doing anything abt it?

What in God's name did you just type.

Let me tell you... virgin or not when a person is raped hey break down into nothingness. If no one knew hat girl could have very well been in a state of fear, panick, depression and more until she eventually found out that she was pregnant. Many are also too ashamed to mention I for fear of people doing what you just did now... blame her. Many are also too traumatized to speak.

Did you not read that she said no k abortion. So even if she knew and others knew she said no. At 19 she has has final say over her body. Besides you know not everyone gets terrible pregnancy symptoms. I knew a woman who was seeing her period , had a flat tummy and all and didn't know she was pregnant till she had to go to the hospital for maleria test. She was already past 4 months.

Finally this flushing thing doesn't always work shae you know. Sperms can survive for up to seven days and if no done 100% (which doesn't always happen) she could still get pregnant.

So before you jump to label a rape victim a runs girl, Think. People react differently to situations like this.
Re: 19-Year-Old Orphan Who Refused To Abort Pregnancy After She Was Gang Raped by Kobojunkie: 4:29am On Jun 21, 2022
WotzupNG:
Well, it is not her body, it is God’s. Let us not be quick to take out God in certain situations. God remains God and no man can take his place. Lucifer with all his powers, failed. God is the great master planner and he knows us even before we were born. God has the final say and He allows things to happen for specific reasons. Abortion i.e taking the life of an innocent child will always be an evil act. Children, no matter the circumstances they were conceived, remains the best gift from God!.
I hate it when folks use God's name to cover for their lack of meaningful rebuttal in a situation. undecided

God never said children were a gift from Him. Instead, in reference to Israel, it is said they are an inheritance for those of the land.

The gal's body is her own and she indeed reserves the right to decide whether to abort the baby or to keep it. She alone knows whether she can bear the burden and should be allowed to decide without judgment. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) / Tope Moradeyo Ogun Dies With 6 Months Pregnancy / Can One Slap His Wife In This Case?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.