Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,658 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) (36298 Views)

Nigerian Big Boy Washes Dad's Hands With Expensive Alcohol, Gifts Him SUV(Video) / Woman Finds Panty In Her Husband’s Car (Photo) / Zimbabwean Man Shows Three Used Condoms He Found In His Wife's Car (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by EBMedia: 8:06am On Dec 17, 2021

75 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by Olunmercy56(f): 8:13am On Dec 17, 2021
Good father indeed.... Congratulations to him

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by MarveworldG: 8:13am On Dec 17, 2021
So emotional
May God bless us too so we can make people around us happy.

You can book us for your next year's building project, we are Smart home and Luxury interior design experts.
Contact is in our threads and signature.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by harqinhola(m): 8:21am On Dec 17, 2021
Na so i wan dey make people cry this 2022 .. UNA GO CRY TIRE

138 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by chii8(f): 8:25am On Dec 17, 2021
Chaiii.... congratulations Sir,I wish I can do this for my father! God bless me oooo

Wait oooo,why una dey like my post? I'm not the only one that has good plans for Papa oooo, the only thing is that money dey yab person.....

Growing up,my father drove 504 Peugeot car, that car helped our lives.With Seven children,my papa will take us to school in that car.From my primary to secondary school,it was not too nice but it was a good mobile.He tried for our lives,our spiritual and academic growth..... was just my Papa.Yes,he was very strict and still is but that man was very active positively in our lives.I'm a parent now but I still give kudos to my father.He has sold the car when it became too rickety.Funny enough, that's the only car he was able to afford.Now that he's old, I sincerely wish I can get my father a car that he can use to run around,go to church and cruise his wife (my mom).....By God's grace, heaven will hear me.One of the reasons I struggle to make it in life is just to make my father proud.

So,all of you liking my post,I don't understand where that is coming from. Moreover, I have noticed that any gift you give a man, directly or indirectly,his wife is inclusive but any gift you give a woman most times,she benefits from it alone.

176 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by slowice(m): 8:26am On Dec 17, 2021
God bless you for making dad this joyed... See tears of joy cry

My sad is no more, I pray to be able to make my mom this happy one day

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by WibusJaga: 8:28am On Dec 17, 2021

Maybe he remembered that he once called him a useless, good for nothing child who would never amount to anything in future.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by Aidejay(m): 8:46am On Dec 17, 2021
Na this is why man must succeed, so that you can gift your momma and father a car.
Trekking don too much, in 2022 it ends.
Jump okada, enter bus enter public transportation at that age.
Knowing fully well that the only reason they are not cruising in the latest Lexus RX 350 is because they spend the money sending you to school and supporting your life.
Man must succeed by fire and by force.

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by Nonexisting: 11:24am On Dec 17, 2021
I remember the weekend I replaced my father's rickety Peugeot pickup with Toyota hilux and the dance step he showcased. The old man was so excited that he went to the goat barn and killed a he-goat that same day for merriment. Fathers are gold aswear.

225 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by salbis(m): 1:24pm On Dec 17, 2021
May we have the grace to positively change the lives of our parents before they depart this terrestrial ball.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by money121(m): 1:24pm On Dec 17, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by EdoFirstBorn(m): 1:25pm On Dec 17, 2021
Finally someone remembers we men matter angry

We go ut everyday rain or hot weather to hustle hard for the wife and kids but hey they say daddy isnt around much and they love her more.. our bosses shout and abuse use daily till we become verbal punching bags and when we come home angry the kids say i hate daddy he isnt fun like mummy.. we go out every day to hustle to pay rent and feed them and when we get home no energy to knack madam and then she cheats on us and when they ask her like tonto dike she says we dont perform well in bed.. finally WHO said life expectancy of Nigerian men is now 52, meaning most men reading this my pos twill die at 52 years and our wives will remarry and get knacked by another guy she will say is more caring than us ..

If High BP doesn't kill us, prostrate cancer will, if diabetes doesn't kill us, stress will, if liver failure doesn't kill us some other heart disease will. .fact it all our wives will outlive us, because by the time we are 50 our heart has done twice the work, three times the over beating and palpitation of a woman's heart due to over thinking, nagging from her and financial stress. Anyone who thinks being a man is easy , ask any honest hard working man who provides for his family if being a man is easy .. This is why most pussy arse boys like slowamirr turn to fraud or what you call yahoo yahoo, because its too much work to be a real man who works 6am - 6pm Monday to Saturday doing honest work to provide for your family .. So those man-boys rather want to remain children forever hence they turn to fraud , because it takes courage real courage to be a real man and live a life of legit. Unfortunately the women prefer those man-boys to us honest working legit men, because those men -boys, waste money they didnt work for and dont know what it is to plan on a wage and still provide for family and extended family on a low income while looking for ways to supplement income honestly.

This life is rigged against us men angry

To all my fellow hard working men, keep your head up and never loose faith. They may nag us, they may compare us , they may make us feel less than we are worth do not loose hope, remember our papa sef face am so we too go face am.

Drops mic

116 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by babyfaceafrica: 1:25pm On Dec 17, 2021
So what should we do?
Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by olisefom: 1:25pm On Dec 17, 2021
That cry is deep.

Congratulations.

5 Likes

Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by Darkseid(m): 1:25pm On Dec 17, 2021
I go send the video to my Popsy, at least make he begin practice before next year grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by iamyemiakins(m): 1:26pm On Dec 17, 2021
Nice one
Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by Nat2008(m): 1:26pm On Dec 17, 2021
Enjoy the fruit of your labour sir
Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by Makanaki127: 1:26pm On Dec 17, 2021
God bless the son,if na money when he use him own hand work with his sweat,but if na fraud money he no go better for am because na person money he steal buy am for u

8 Likes

Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by Pavore9: 1:26pm On Dec 17, 2021
Touching.

1 Like

Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by xendra: 1:26pm On Dec 17, 2021
If you do well you will be remembered.

Nobody forgot that men matter.
Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by vickydevoka(m): 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2021
EdoFirstBorn:
Finally someone remembers we men matter angry
What u know is that most people don't have father. We way get. My elder bro build house for am

5 Likes

Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by iCauseTrouble: 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2021
Nice. Yoruba amaka grin
Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by Tribalism123(m): 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2021
Everyone should take care of their popsi o.
We weh no get de tell una. Unless u wan lend me ur popsi small.

12 Likes

Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by ishowdotgmail(m): 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2021
By His grace, I will make my dad and mom proud too

7 Likes

Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by Abbeynomics: 1:27pm On Dec 17, 2021
Congratulations I wish I can do this to my dad too even as he was still on sick bed ��

2 Likes

Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by hysteresis: 1:29pm On Dec 17, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
So what should we I do?
See this pathetic sadist.

8 Likes

Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by Ihavethingstodo: 1:30pm On Dec 17, 2021
It was when my mum died, I really really appreciated the existence of my dad!!!

15 Likes

Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by obembet(f): 1:30pm On Dec 17, 2021
Na this kind new I want on fp.

It's time to ban all those aboki that share lifeless man birthday, and I don't know mod who push am to front page.

I dey suspect lala, please nobody should give that man snake till January

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by Jidemoo: 1:30pm On Dec 17, 2021
Better news

1 Like

Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by placeofallure(f): 1:30pm On Dec 17, 2021
Aidejay:
Na this is why man must succeed, so that you can gift your momma and father a car.
Trekking don too much, in 2022 it ends.
Jump okada, enter bus enter public transportation at that age.
Knowing fully well that the only reason they are not cruising in the latest Lexus RX 350 is because they spend the money sending you to school and supporting your life.
Man must succeed by fire and by force.

You have noble intentions but please, don't be desperate o! Don't join them to do by fire by force so you don't end up getting their lives more complicated. Work hard, work smart not by hook or crook!

3 Likes

Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 1:31pm On Dec 17, 2021
Wow
Re: Dad Weeps As His Son Gifts Him A Car (Photo, Video) by adecz: 1:31pm On Dec 17, 2021
undecided

❌❌

Showing your dad's hot tears
to the world because of a 20 year
old second hand ( not Belgium sef) car❓❓☹️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Picture???? / Married But Feels Single. / Tope Moradeyo Ogun Dies With 6 Months Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.