Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji (23346 Views)

Wife Of Ekiti Monarch Slain By Herdsmen Recalls Last Moments With Husband / Ghanaian Loses Testicle After Fetish Priest Shot Him During Fight Over His Wife / Pastor Pius Oromusele's Corpse Killed By Herdsmen Dumped At Edo Government House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by Edu3Again: 6:38pm On May 28, 2018
THIS IS A JIHAD
Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by Edu3Again: 6:38pm On May 28, 2018
HeroicMeastro:

and where is the coward Cownu?

Who is the coward, is it not you blood thirsty people who sent an Army against an unarmed man?

Is that not cowardice?

You are all blood thirsty parasites who can't survive on their own but must attach themselves to the South like parasites

2 Likes

Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by desmond2pk: 6:41pm On May 28, 2018
Yes. And the fg have flooded south east with soldiers against sit at home order by ipod while fulani militias wreck havoc on middle belt

1 Like

Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by no1madman(m): 6:42pm On May 28, 2018
Okkkk

Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by no1madman(m): 6:42pm On May 28, 2018
Okkkk

Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by KrystosCJ(m): 6:44pm On May 28, 2018
The loss of life, no matter the religious affiliation of that life, by murder is bad enough.

The killings under Buhari, targeted at either Christians (who are frequent victims) or non-Christians, has taken a bold dimension. We are witnessing calculated destruction of lives and property under PMB and it has gone unabated.

Do those who believe that because PMB shares similar faith with them think that they are safe or secure? Do we think that PMB's complacency toward killings perpetrated by his kinsmen is something truly bothersome? As a leader, he has demonstrated that he is irresponsible for our security. Why should we allow sentiment guide our hearts and prevent us from guarding our future as a nation?

Most Nigerians have seen that the quality of life, security, hope for the common man and children has deteriorated since PMB assumed leadership. Even our international image has spiraled down to joke status, no thanks to his unguarded speeches. Anybody that says otherwise is either living under a rock, insincere, a pro bigot or brainwashed.

FG has not secured Chad, Niger or any of our porous borders in the north or south-east yet PMB wants the FG to have powers over the coastal areas of Nigeria. All I see in him is a power-monger intent to bask in the euphoria of his foolishness rather than be pragmatic, recognize his ineptitude, retrace his footsteps, embrace peace for all, caution and arrest the excesses of the herdsmen and uphold federal character in his administration.

It would take a miracle for that to happen. The miracle that God performed on Pharaoh would be particularly useful for Buhari. Maybe if it happens he may just let Nigeria go.

1 Like

Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by millionboi2: 7:07pm On May 28, 2018
Buhari is a murderer
Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by asawanathegreat(m): 7:21pm On May 28, 2018
Later one person go open em mouth say we be one nigeria, Bushit.
Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by HeroicMeastro: 7:40pm On May 28, 2018
Edu3Again:

Who is the coward, is it not you blood thirsty people who sent an Army against an unarmed man?

Is that not cowardice?

You are all blood thirsty parasites who can't survive on their own but must attach themselves to the South like parasites
Do u Igbos benefit nigeria in any way.
ipob are a nuisance and liability to the country.
Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by Akpan107(m): 7:44pm On May 28, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Muslims, when will you people protest against the killings carried out by adherents of your religion? The people are protesting against them are now getting killed.

There is a Jihad going on and the aim is to fully Isamize Nigeria.

Yesterday I heard of a bill Buhari sent to senate which will ensure that all coastal line and the land close to them will be fully owned by the federal government. Who is the federal government if not Fulanis. They want to stylishly steal the oil rich region and people's ancestral lands.

When will ISLAM PROTEST AGAINST KILLER HERDSMEN AND BOKO HARAM?

Is the duty of Muslims only to criticize those who protest against these killings?

GET YOUR PVC NOW
Nice comments!
Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by NwaliE01: 8:02pm On May 28, 2018
alBHAGDADI:
Muslims, when will you people protest against the killings carried out by adherents of your religion? The people are protesting against them are now getting killed.

Yesterday I heard of a bill Buhari sent to senate which will ensure that all coastal line and the land close to them will be fully owned by the federal government. Who is the federal government if not Fulanis. They want to stylishly steal the oil rich region and people's ancestral lands.

Is the duty of Muslims only to criticize those who protest against these killings?

GET YOUR PVC NOW
Oya Muslims come and defend yourselves. The only time some faction protest is during the shite unrest.
Anything of national interest they go hiding and quest for whom to witch hunt. All the Imams and Emirs have never for once condemn the incessant killings except if it affect their mosque.
Payback is coming for all of them.
Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by NwaliE01: 8:03pm On May 28, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

GET YOUR PVC NOW
Oya Muslims come and defend yourselves. The only time some faction protest is during the shite unrest.
Anything of national interest they go hiding and quest for whom to witch hunt. All the Imams and Emirs have never for once condemn the incessant killings except if it affect their mosque.
Karma is waiting for all of them.
Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by Alkanoicacid(m): 8:18pm On May 28, 2018
princeking2:
I know from ardent Observation that the Killings in the middle belt affecting much of the Christian folks and members of the Muslim sect, is a calculated plan to uproot a confronting force and implement an unholy agenda, which will backfire in future.
I also would love to state without prejudice that our government have not done better in bringing the situation under control. Without fear of attack, I want to put it clear, that the government knows the men fanning the smoke into our eyes. Otherwise, how would they explain to us why it took fews weeks to fish out the suspected arm robbers that operated in Offa, Kwara state, but its taking months to round up these murderous and cruel herdsmen.
We have lost National peace, safety, opportunities, resources and our humanity to politics, nepotism and sentiments.
This is not the Nigeria we were onced proud of nor is it the country that was handed down to us by our founding fathers.
Let me pause by reminding us that every action of Man is a seed sown to the universe and it must grow someday.
Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by BushDoctor123: 8:31pm On May 28, 2018
EweduAfonja:
is he the first priest to die ni

Abgi make una bring his skull to me joooor..
Afonja ritualist spotted.
Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by tiwasiaife(m): 8:33pm On May 28, 2018
With permission from my Bishop, Most Rev. Charles Hammawa of Jalingo Diocese, I Rev. Fr. Emmanuel Atsue (the Rector) want to announce and inform Nigerians and the international community that our diocesan Sacred Heart Minor Seminary was attacked in the early hours of this morning 28/05/2018 at about 12:30am by sophisticated armed Fulani Herdsmen (at least we heard their conversation). They shot sporadically at the Rector's residence, broke window glasses in the process, (litered live bullets were collected by police) windscreen of one of the vehicles belonging to one of the priests, they shot and injured one of the priests Rev. Fr. Cornelius kobah on the leg, beat up Fr. Stephen Bakari. From their conversation we were able to understand that their grievances against us is that the security men in the Seminary have been challenging their decision to graze right inside the Seminary: around the classes, football field, laundry etc. They said even inside the church if they see grass their cows will graze. Normalcy has temporarily been restored thanks to the prompt response from the Nigerian Police, Army, Civil Defense and local vigilantee. All our students are complete, none is missing. Two of them who were showing them the way to the Father's house suffered injuries from the sticks of the herdsmen. I had a meeting with the officials of the Parents Teachers Association PTA and the bishop has equally approved one week break for the seminarians to enable them manage trauma for a while and to show themselves to their parents that they were safe. For now this is the situation. Let us continue to pray for and work for peace in Nigeria.
Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by smileyoo: 9:03pm On May 28, 2018
HeroicMeastro:

Shut ur dirty mouth.
What has the killings got to do with islamizing the country. Who told u there are no christian herdsmen or fulanis...
Your PVC won't change anything.
There has been killings during OBJ and GEJ but ur hapless CAN didn't find it worthy of protest.
The campaign of calumny against PMB on the basis of his Islamic faith will fail woefully and you will be disappointed after next year's election.
With the detest actions of CAN, elections in the country will always be divisive; Muslims vote Muslim and Christians vote Christian.
This is terribly bad for for country like Nigeria whose hope of becoming a developed nation has been dashed simply because of ill-fated actions of an association of rogues, ignorant and misinformed members who call their selves CAN.
Finally, I feel sorry for some blind followers like you for allowing your hearts to follow the devilish wish.
bros. are you comfortable with these killings? its frequent in this govt.
Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by EweduAfonja(f): 9:30pm On May 28, 2018
realitychick:
MUMU IN THE HIGHEST ORDER.WASTE OF SPERM

just like ya siblings....

send me picz of ur skull let me see
Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by EweduAfonja(f): 9:31pm On May 28, 2018
realitychick:
MUMU IN THE HIGHEST ORDER.WASTE OF SPERM

just send me a vertical picz of ya Skull
Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by EweduAfonja(f): 9:32pm On May 28, 2018
BushDoctor123:
Afonja ritualist spotted.

bush doctor can i get a picz of ya skull please
Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by austin2all: 9:38pm On May 28, 2018
islam has nothing other than violence to offer humans. i wonder the kind of brainwashing mohamad used on his followers, this one pass jazz.
Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by Edu3Again: 9:52pm On May 28, 2018
HeroicMeastro:

Do u Igbos benefit nigeria in any way.
ipob are a nuisance and liability to the country.

If we are a nuisance why are you sending the Army to squash Biafra?

The u r scared to exist on ur own; u r s parasite
Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by omocalabar(m): 10:01pm On May 28, 2018
where is MURIC? where re those dotted-foreheard supporters to come defend their field agents(herdsmen)
Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by lereinter(m): 10:10pm On May 28, 2018
Lakeside79:
Don't bother with PVC get your VISA and flee the dump of a country

Nigeria is on a road to no where unfortunately as harsh as this might sound it's the reality

NNPC looting the country in partnership with the Minister of finance

Flee Nigeria while.you can

which country gives fleeing visa
Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by lonelydora: 10:18pm On May 28, 2018
NwaNimo1:
Priest in the north/middle belt should just arm themselves.
As simple as that
Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by newslifeop: 11:05pm On May 28, 2018
hmm
Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by bendike: 11:11pm On May 28, 2018
NwaNimo1:
Priest in the north/middle belt should just arm themselves.
That is when you will see Abba Kiyari , Nigeria army crushing them and recovering arms claiming they arrested or shot "militants"
Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by MrAJQ(m): 11:59pm On May 28, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

GET YOUR PVC NOW

When did Christian protest about the killing in the Northeast?

When did they protest about the killing in Zamfara?

When did they protest against killing in Birnin Gwari?

CAN said SUKUK is part of agenda to islamize Nigeria and right Southeast benefit most from SUKUK bond.

They Said Islamic Banking is a means to Islamize Nigeria yet they're actively using it.

They protest against Appointment of Prof Oleyede yet he has imputed a lot to FG account and modernized Jamb.

Do you think if PMB is voted out, the next president will come from the east or where?

Where did you put your brain?

Do you remember that former CAN president jet was impounded in South Africa in 2015 with $150million? what for to buy arms.

Do you remember that Muslim didn't protest then?

Do you really hate Muslims to this extent? Who will islamize Nigeria? How will they islamize? Do you think the likes of Osinbajo, Boss, Dagara and other Christian leaders are fools?

Stop being childish. Nobody, I repeat nobody can islamize or Christianize Nigeria.
Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by Harbdulrasaq(m): 3:27am On May 29, 2018
alBHAGDADI:

GET YOUR PVC NOW

People are being killed yet what comes to mind is Islam!!! It’s a pity people who can read, write and think in this modern day would base their thoughts on mere misinformation! Very soon some Nigerians will call APC Islam or even Buhari the leader of Islam!

Read your comment and google out some words like Jihad, PVC, Ismalisation, Nigeria, Boko haram then link link what you research to what you just commented
Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by OyinO: 8:35am On May 29, 2018
Where is their God while they are killing them up and down? Or is he enjoying the show
Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by inosend: 3:14pm On May 29, 2018
Lakeside79:
Don't bother with PVC get your VISA and flee the dump of a country

Nigeria is on a road to no where unfortunately as harsh as this might sound it's the reality

NNPC looting the country in partnership with the Minister of finance

Flee Nigeria while.you can

Flee to be a refugee/ stranger in another man's country? I reject it. Your mates are thinking of how to salvage this country, you dey there dey form Usain Bolt.
Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 29, 2018
inosend:
Flee to be a refugee/ stranger in another man's country? I reject it. Your mates are thinking of how to salvage this country, you dey there dey form Usain Bolt.

smh

refugee? dude i dont have a green passport, even immigrants in the states live better than you do in Nigeria, you are totally delusional i guess because you have no way whatsoever of leaving Nigeira so you are consoling yourself?

Imagine someone who is finding it hard to survive claiming those abroad are worse off, Only in Nigeria do you see this grin grin grin grin
Re: Priest Shot By Herdsmen Was Among Catholics That Protested Last Week – Deji by BuhariSlave: 8:45am On Jun 25, 2020
KLINMANN:
this fool/buharislave is actually quoting anyone against his master buhari.. Idiot u have got no heart and I pray one of urs lovely become a victim of these heardsmen then you can come back and say this rubbish
shut up stop quoting me.
go and lick namdi kanu's ass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Destroys Ebonyi Government Properties, Says 'I Was Sent By The Holy Spirit' / Man Steals Phone In Church In Bayelsa During Service, Gets Arrested, Handcuffed / Man Sells Fake NSCDC Appointment Letters In Nasarawa State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.